Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans#172 Alice Evans Always and Forever Con-ning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a coincidence that DAM is obsessed with Deb & Lin, Tamika and Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just dropped in (in a profound mental health crisis at the moment, and trying to keep my chin above water; then I saw that the threads were charging ahead) because I saw the Daily Heil article.
This is what Malice has been planning all along. She knows that she would never get full custody, or even 50% due to the DVRO (AB made that abundantly clear). So she sets Ella up for a fictitious assault and eggs her on to file a TRO against IG and BW.
If someone doesn’t get Ella away from Alice, the child’s going to end up in a juvenile detention facility. She’s already hacked, stolen, been pap-filmed: now there’s a false report. The courts aren’t going to care in a couple of years whether her parents had a bad divorce or not. If she pulls the same trick on a stranger, all will not be forgiven and forgotten. She’ll do real time. Alice has damaged the kid so badly. So badly.
As for IG, he must be feeling crucified right now. BW too. I can’t, for the life of me, see how their relationship is going to survive this. Alice has gone Full Narc. She’s intending to push him into a complete nervous breakdown. Ella is lost to him.
And, if Ella *does* have an eating disorder, what the hell is her “mother” doing about it?
I have the feeling that she and Elsie - and Malice - suddenly decided to be amicable. IG probably jumped at the idea of visitation. Ella then probably kicked off - her tantrums have worked before - and went for Bianca, who tried to lock herself in the bathroom. Ella, being infinitely stronger and fitter, managed to get her arm and head around the door - hence the self-inflicted bruises - before being restrained.
She’s going to learn the lesson of consequences the hard way, and on the one hand, my heart absolutely breaks for her - she’s so manipulated and vulnerable. On the other, she needs a short, sharp shock to prevent her from making even bigger mistakes. Ones that will lead to a criminal record.
It’s done, now. There’s no hope of reunification. Alice has won her Pyrrhic victory. What an achingly sad end result.

(All my love and prayers to you, @KikiFromNy, and happy birthday, @ReturningthePearls.)
I love your post, and I think you are right in that Ioan’s daughters are lost to him, certainly for the foreseeable future. He has tried so hard to show them that he loves and cares for them, that he only has ever had their best interests at heart unlike their abuser of a “mother” I am sending you lots of love @Autisteuse hoping that this crisis passes without taking too great a toll. There is lots of love and support here for you ❤🙏❤ and many happy returns on your birthday @ReturningthePearls 🧁🎊🎈🎁 Wow! 30 is a wonderful age, I really enjoyed my 30’s it was the decade that I became “me” and finally learnt not to give a toss about what others thought. I was able to, as a friend put it the other night, stand in my power. That is what I hope you are able to do Pearls, stand in your power 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 23
DAM is probably an Alice sock for attacking Bianca and Ioan.
Without an audience it’s worthless. Why give it one?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's freaking manic. I really think she needs to be sectioned. This pattern she has of coming back worse after she's been silenced on SM for a period is frightening. I don't think stepping away from the girls is in the girls best interest, but it might be safest for Ioan and Bianca to move to Australia or England and for him to try to keep contact from a distance.
I agree she needs to be sectioned, its the only way, as she will be forced to stop popping pills and get some mood control medication. She'll also have go discuss why she's such a bleep! And be shown the error of her ways.
As horrible as it would be for the kids, she has to be stopped. The RO didn't work, so I think that's the only thing that will, no phones, no SM...just therapy.

Reactions: 14
Bubba still has to go on his daily walkies, they are just going about their own business. Or perhaps they're thinking smile there's a hidden camera 📸 😉View attachment 2215303
There he is Abuser, doesn’t he look good? And he’s never coming back to you, ever whatever stunts you pull. He looks better now than he ever did while he was with you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What a coincidence that DAM is obsessed with Deb & Lin, Tamika and Tattle.
DAM: Found it. That was easy. From Bianca Wallace herself. @ElkinsKalt Great work guys.

This is BW's message to Tamika that was screenshot. Why do I think this will be presented in court? LMAO. Nice to see Alice representing herself and tagging IG's law firm which they never look at lol. Who needs Marie??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Ioan should think about his life in terms of families. Alice is his first family but there can be others, indeed several others.

I hope someone volunteers to be a surrogate for them if the MS is too much or even Bianca have kids without impacting her health.
I often think of Nicole Kidman in this way. It must have been so difficult for her to lose her older children but I'm happy she was able to have a second chance.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
DAM is probably an Alice sock for attacking Bianca and Ioan.
Without an audience it’s worthless. Why give it one?
Because Alice is shitting all over the DVRO with this sock account and coming out with some incredible bile right now.

Nothing seems able to stop her. But she's giving herself a lot of rope to hang herself with by doing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You have no idea how much this has had me howling with laughter 😂 😂 😂
OH thinks I've lost the plot 🤭
My other half, after rolling his eyes at me very hard, has gone to sleep. He just can’t keep up with all the Abuser’s truly evil, and stupid behaviour, or what he calls “her nonsense”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
There's no phones or SM in prison either and it's free. It's a better option imo.
Very true! She'll definitely cause chaos in there, like Bea in that old prison series, I can't remember the name of it🤦🏼‍♀️

Edited for my tit grammar!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Because Alice is shitting all over the DVRO with this sock account and coming out with some incredible bile right now.

Nothing seems able to stop her. But she's giving herself a lot of rope to hang herself with by doing this.
But only tattle is amplifying her voice. Without tattle she has to use her own account to be heard and that has consequences. This is just playing into her hands and doing her dirty work for her:

Reactions: 20
And knows the minor intricacies of Bianca's career, and details about arguments with Ioan and the kids...
It was so sad that B had her episode of Relationshit deleted from YT. Tone was VERY keen to see it for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
that's the thing tho: she probably doesnt know that hacking, thefting, blackmailing and false abuse accusations are wrong. Remember that she is Alice's pet project.

You are obviously right in general and I too give her no pass anymore (because at the end of the day even the most manipulated person must have a limit where they say "stop, im not doing this"), but I too have a problem to criminalize her. The problem is though when she is a few years older the law wont care about her upbringing.
No, She is aware that what she is doing is wrong. Every school has computer class where kids get basic IT knowledge. The computer class teacher will drill it into their heads. In fact you as a parent have to sign an agreement that your kid has been made aware of, that you as parent are aware of the consequences for hacking, cyber-bullying etc, in order for your kid to have tech access. You kid get free IT classes but you and your kid have to agree that there are consequences for misuse. So she is well aware of the consequences of her actions. She has just avoided it because she is doing it from her home with her mother's blessing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not quite.

California law presumes that youth under the age of 14 are not capable of committing a crime unless “at the time of committing the act charged against them, they knew its wrongfulness.” (Penal Code § 26; In re Gladys R.)

Pretty sure she knew what she was doing was wrong. 14 is not 4 years old and she has displayed a pattern of this kind of behaviour. Sorry. I give her no pass for the recent things she has done. And I say this as someone whose mother parentified me. Finally, at 13, I told her to stop. I didn’t want to know about the very adult things she was telling me and I refused to listen any further. Yes, it’s difficult. Yes, it’s unfair to the child. But people are not automatons and you CAN reach a point where you say enough is enough and refuse to go along with it any further.
I was parentified too to a certain extent. My mother hated my step dad and would tell us about it, constantly. When I eventually asked her why she stayed with him she couldn’t answer. I never once stole money, hacked a social media account or falsely accused someone of assault. I have been no contact with her for ten years now. That’s why I see this in the future for Alice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree she needs to be sectioned, its the only way, as she will be forced to stop popping pills and get some mood control medication. She'll also have go discuss why she's such a bleep! And be shown the error of her ways.
As horrible as it would be for the kids, she has to be stopped. The RO didn't work, so I think that's the only thing that will, no phones, no SM...just therapy.
I think she needs to be sectioned or imprisoned for everyone else's safety. I honestly don't think there is any hope for Alice herself. No amount of therapy, rehab, medication is going to work for her - this is who she is at the core of her being.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.