Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans#172 Alice Evans Always and Forever Con-ning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they should hide away, but that twit Alison Fuckoff should know there are two young girls bearing the brunt of that evil cunts rage, and seeing pictures of Ioan and Bianca happy, only escalates that rage. With this latest RO bullshit, she’s gone lower than ever before and if pushed she will get that much worse; it’s not good for the girls or Ioan and Bianca right now. It IS clickbait and no doubt she wants to push Alice to new lows, as she’s then bound to get the exclusive on it.
tbh they likely set it up themselves (tho given how huge this news was perhaps not), the DM just bought them from the pic agency.

It's smart to show that Alice's latest ploy wont split them up. And it's also signalling the other party that they know that they are innocent.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s calculated to make them look callous if you ask me. Like he doesn’t give a tit. But then it’s the Bitchoff again.
I’m inclined to agree, and knowing Bitchoff, these pictures may not be recent and only published now to try and paint I and B in a bad light.

Reactions: 9
They are getting on with their lives, despite the lies that are surrounding them right now. We all know Ioan has a game plan on how to best handle this! Good for them! Why should they hide away??
Agreed, I think they need to show there is no guilt or worry about what is sadly a now out of control ex trying to throw her last damp firecrackers . While I Im sure they are suffering on the inside, they must have spoken with legal team (and possibly even police if there was immediate call to their residence) and know that truth will come to light. I mean if a child had been attacked as described on twitter in the several contradictory scenarios- one or both of them would have gone to jail!

Reactions: 15
Funny how dumbro is a silent as a door mouse, you'd have thought he'd be all over this, like a rat on a cheese string!
It's almost like he's not really on twitter to support is beloved Sis Alice. :unsure: Isn't now her hour of need?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
LOL. Alice needs to direct this comment to Loopy; he's the only one who knows why he uses the word "defiled" like that.

If Alice hadn't been on the rosé, she would have realised the person she was replying to was just using Loopy's own words.

Screenshot 2023-06-03 at 20.57.36.png

Also, I missed this previously. She likes to use the word "wonder" too.

See "wonder why" in her email to Ioan, and in DAM's tweet:

Screenshot 2023-06-03 at 19.11.02.png

Screenshot 2023-06-03 at 19.13.53.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think they should hide away, but that twit Alison Fuckoff should know there are two young girls bearing the brunt of that evil cunts rage, and seeing pictures of Ioan and Bianca happy, only escalates that rage. With this latest RO bullshit, she’s gone lower than ever before and if pushed she will get that much worse; it’s not good for the girls or Ioan and Bianca right now. It IS clickbait and no doubt she wants to push Alice to new lows, as she’s then bound to get the exclusive on it.
Unfortunately absolutely anything incites her rage, so they have to put on a united front. They have their own lives to live and can’t be afraid to step outside just in case they get “papped” and she ends up seeing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh Malice, you must be SO proud that you are forever damaging your eldest daughter's future by leaving a permanent record of all these lies and accusations online for anyone to find. No future employer will touch her once they run their online checks and see she's a troublemaker egged on by her lowlife mother. Well done you 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's almost like he's not really on twitter to support is beloved Sis Alice. :unsure: Isn't now her hour of need?
You just know like clockwork he's gonna start tweeting.

Probably will post a song from an obscure punk band no one's heard of, you know like the Sex Pistols.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Comments turned off but look 👀
Alison dumhoff
A lot of it is just copy from yesterday's article, so they credit her even if she didn't otherwise contribute to it.
---
Those are smiles from people who know they didn't do a thing wrong and can prove it.

• Heart
Sorry to derail but does anyone know if our overtime from Ioan will be paid end of June, or will it be July? I need to pay rent on my 3k rental in LA in 2 weeks and might need to plan a Go Fund Me if it’s not paid till July. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Just dropped in (in a profound mental health crisis at the moment, and trying to keep my chin above water; then I saw that the threads were charging ahead) because I saw the Daily Heil article.
This is what Malice has been planning all along. She knows that she would never get full custody, or even 50% due to the DVRO (AB made that abundantly clear). So she sets Ella up for a fictitious assault and eggs her on to file a TRO against IG and BW.
If someone doesn’t get Ella away from Alice, the child’s going to end up in a juvenile detention facility. She’s already hacked, stolen, been pap-filmed: now there’s a false report. The courts aren’t going to care in a couple of years whether her parents had a bad divorce or not. If she pulls the same trick on a stranger, all will not be forgiven and forgotten. She’ll do real time. Alice has damaged the kid so badly. So badly.
As for IG, he must be feeling crucified right now. BW too. I can’t, for the life of me, see how their relationship is going to survive this. Alice has gone Full Narc. She’s intending to push him into a complete nervous breakdown. Ella is lost to him.
And, if Ella *does* have an eating disorder, what the hell is her “mother” doing about it?
I have the feeling that she and Elsie - and Malice - suddenly decided to be amicable. IG probably jumped at the idea of visitation. Ella then probably kicked off - her tantrums have worked before - and went for Bianca, who tried to lock herself in the bathroom. Ella, being infinitely stronger and fitter, managed to get her arm and head around the door - hence the self-inflicted bruises - before being restrained.
She’s going to learn the lesson of consequences the hard way, and on the one hand, my heart absolutely breaks for her - she’s so manipulated and vulnerable. On the other, she needs a short, sharp shock to prevent her from making even bigger mistakes. Ones that will lead to a criminal record.
It’s done, now. There’s no hope of reunification. Alice has won her Pyrrhic victory. What an achingly sad end result.

(All my love and prayers to you, @KikiFromNy, and happy birthday, @ReturningthePearls.)
I hope your feeling better soon. It will pass lovely @Autisteuse

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I remember Alice was filming this interaction. Y'know, totally normal behaviour - your husband and father of the children has been away abroad filming, so naturally let's film him as his taxi turns up to the house and let's capture a highly personal moment of his reunion with his children.

I remember Ioan glares at Alice as she's filming him during this. I would too. Nothing was too personal for her; everything needed to be filmed and documented and put on social media for likes and comments.

Imagine living with her, not knowing when she was going to film you in your deeply personal moments (e.g. sleeping, interacting with your children) and post it on her Instagram, and not knowing if she was going to write a story about you which made you seem like a buffoon or unreasonable, and put it on her Twitter. It must have been exhausting, and you could never truly relax. It would drive you mad.
This. You could see how sick of her he was when he got out of the car that day.
She was so busy recording and prattling on that she didn’t even notice how worn down and miserable he was.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
The good thing is there is a high level of proof required for Civil Protection order (see extract from California law website):
To obtain a permanent civil restraining order the petitioner must prove their allegations to the court with “clear and convincing” evidence. Clear and convincing evidence goes far beyond simple declarations. Anyone seeking such an order must be prepared to present some physical evidence in addition to their own written statements and testimony in court. Evidence such as photographs, text messages, police reports or medical records. The court will not entertain a simple exchange of allegations. The petitioner must provide specific acts of harassment, threats, or physical harm as evidence. Typically, these acts must occur over a period of time to demonstrate a pattern and history of harassment from the accused.

Often the most effective evidence used to win or fight a restraining order is using third-party witnesses. A witness who has little connection to either party and no stake in the outcome of the case can be a compelling factor for the judge. However, third-party witnesses are often difficult to get into court without issuing a subpoena for their appearance.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.