Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans#172 Alice Evans Always and Forever Con-ning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her behaviours aren’t flirting with criminality. They are actually criminal. Not counting this latest there was hacking and stealing.
Yes they are crimes, but if you aren’t old enough for the law to deem you criminally responsible, that’s why I said flirting. Because I don’t know the age of criminal responsibility in California but I know she’s right on or near the line.

Reactions: 8
Bianca is rising above (and like me she has so much to rise over that she’s on the ducking moon)

Reactions: 26
Yes they are crimes, but if you aren’t old enough for the law to deem you criminally responsible, that’s why I said flirting. Because I don’t know the age of criminal responsibility in California but I know she’s right on or near the line.
Not quite.

California law presumes that youth under the age of 14 are not capable of committing a crime unless “at the time of committing the act charged against them, they knew its wrongfulness.” (Penal Code § 26; In re Gladys R.)

Pretty sure she knew what she was doing was wrong. 14 is not 4 years old and she has displayed a pattern of this kind of behaviour. Sorry. I give her no pass for the recent things she has done. And I say this as someone whose mother parentified me. Finally, at 13, I told her to stop. I didn’t want to know about the very adult things she was telling me and I refused to listen any further. Yes, it’s difficult. Yes, it’s unfair to the child. But people are not automatons and you CAN reach a point where you say enough is enough and refuse to go along with it any further.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Not quite.

California law presumes that youth under the age of 14 are not capable of committing a crime unless “at the time of committing the act charged against them, they knew its wrongfulness.” (Penal Code § 26; In re Gladys R.)

Pretty sure she knew what she was doing was wrong. 14 is not 4 years old and she has displayed a pattern of this kind of behaviour. Sorry. I give her no pass for the recent things she has done.
that's the thing tho: she probably doesnt know that hacking, thefting, blackmailing and false abuse accusations are wrong. Remember that she is Alice's pet project.

You are obviously right in general and I too give her no pass anymore (because at the end of the day even the most manipulated person must have a limit where they say "stop, im not doing this"), but I too have a problem to criminalize her. The problem is though when she is a few years older the law wont care about her upbringing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's 14 in California, although there is a qualifier 'California law presumes that youth under the age of 14 are not capable of committing a crime unless “at the time of committing the act charged against them, they knew its wrongfulness.”'

Reactions: 11
Not quite.

Pretty sure she knew what she was doing was wrong. 14 is not 4 years old and she has displayed a pattern of this kind of behaviour. Sorry. I give her no pass for the recent things she has done. And I say this as someone whose mother parentified me. Finally, at 13, I told her to stop. I didn’t want to know about the very adult things she was telling me and I refused to listen any further. Yes, it’s difficult. Yes, it’s unfair to the child. But people are not automatons and you CAN reach a point where you say enough is enough and refuse to go along with it any further.
Oh snap @ButterTart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
that's the thing tho: she probably doesnt know that hacking, thefting, blackmailing and false abuse accusations are wrong. Remember that she is Alice's pet project.

You are obviously right in general and I too give her no pass anymore (because at the end of the day even the most manipulated person must have a limit where they say "stop, im not doing this"), but I too have a problem to criminalize her. The problem is though when she is a few years older the law wont care about her upbringing.
She is VERY internet savvy. I don’t buy for a second that she doesn’t know that what she did to Ioan’s instagram account was wrong. Or stealing money from him. Ioan was a presence in the kid’s life for most of it and I find it hard to believe he wouldn’t have tried to instill some positive values in her. I mean … not stealing from others is pretty basic. You’re taught that in kindergarten - don’t take other’s things without permission. It’s such basic stuff that if she hasn’t even learned that is wrong … she’s a hopeless case.

Reactions: 41
So they think just because its deleted, it gone forever 🤣
How many people are sharing that one brain cell now? It's gotta be about 10 at least!
Obtaining data records for phones, social media, email accounts isn't reserved for just high-profile criminal or civil cases. It's far more common than Alice might expect and there are plenty of e-discovery services to mine the data. Dumbass. She thinks she's the Puppet Master. But she's just a sad sack of meat making bunny-ears by the light of her iPhone.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I'm pretty sure that Ella carried out each and everyone of those offences with Alice's blessing.
The law will deem she's had a privileged upbringing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What ever happened last Saturday was planned by mAlice 100%. Court docs - "IG: While on the phone with Ella and Elsie on October 12, 2022, I could hear Alice in the background telling them things to say to me." She’s a control freak, pulling all the strings. The kids are puppets to her.

Transcription of 6 September 2021 Video received from Elsie

Ella: *Screaming and crying*

Elsie: “You ok Beans?”

Alice: “You don’t know what you got here and you’re bleeping tedious.”

Ella: “You’re supposed to be a Mother!”

Alice: “And your Father is supposed to be a Father!”

Ella: “Mummy! Mummy! You have to stop bringing up Daddy in every single situation when we said nothing about Daddy!”

Alice: “I am a bleeping Mother you witch! Do you know what it takes to be a bleeping Mother?”

Ella: “Right now you’re not acting like one.”

Alice: “Why not?”

Ella:” You’re yelling at your children, you’re telling them that they’re telling lies, you’re not giving us any voice, you’re, you threatened to leave us!”

Alice: “No, no, no, no, no, I just said that I don’t want anything to do with you anymore. You, you guys can go and live with your Daddy.”

Ella: “That’s one of the most terrible things you can say to your child, you’re acting like your Dad right now! You take upon your Dad!”

Alice: “No, I don’t think anyone else has ever been left as alone as I have.”

Ella: “See now, oh my god! Poor me! Poor me! Be a Mother!”

Alice: “You didn’t even listen to what I say! You don’t even listen to what I say.”

Ella: “Oh I listen to everything you say. Be a Mother! Be a Mother!”

Alice: “Gloria’s having you for the rest of the week.”

The above exchange shows that Ella can be insightful and intelligent, so she has to take some responsibility for what happened last Saturday. I think there has been a lot of rewards for this kid every time she acts out, to ensure total loyalty to the bleep. Maybe Ella is getting $1,000 Kpop tickets for this latest stunt?
I think this shows she is intelligent and insightful, but it also gives some insight into the sort of abuse and pressure these kids are under every single day to be Alice's puppets or lose her forever. Which may sound preferable to us but she is their mother and the prospect of losing her, especially now when they feel like they have lost their father, would be terrifying to them. I posted about trauma bonds between abused children and their abusive parent last year. I don't know how many people bothered to read the link, but given Ella's participation in her mothers campaign of abusing Ioan has seemingly stepped up, I hope more people who keep criticising her take the time to read this and get another perspective for why she might be acting the way she is. The reality is this isn't a black and white situation. We keep getting shocked by Alice's behaviour but keep forgetting that Ella in particular is living in this hell day in day out without even the respite of school anymore. She may very well be a narc in the making thanks to Alice, but her and Elsie are sadly Alice's biggest victims too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She is VERY internet savvy. I don’t buy for a second that she doesn’t know that what she did to Ioan’s instagram account was wrong. Or stealing money from him. Ioan was a presence in the kid’s life for most of it and I find it hard to believe he wouldn’t have tried to instill some positive values in her. I mean … not stealing from others is pretty basic. You’re taught that in kindergarten - don’t take other’s things without permission. It’s such basic stuff that if she hasn’t even learned that is wrong … she’s a hopeless case.
Well basically yes, but she has learned from Alice when somebody does you wrong anything is allowed. It's the mindset that made Alice think that her constant harrassement of Ioan was okay, because "he made me do it"

Reactions: 22
Obtaining data records for phones, social media, email accounts isn't reserved for just high-profile criminal or civil cases. It's far more common than Alice might expect and there are plenty of e-discovery services to mine the data. Dumbass. She thinks she's the Puppet Master. But she's just a sad sack of meat making bunny-ears by the light of her iPhone.
She's not the puppet master; she's not even the sock puppet master as we can see right through her immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah, none of that flies in my opinion, Ella knew all of it is wrong. She's 2 years away from getting a driving license, not in kindergarten.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry to derail but does anyone know if our overtime from Ioan will be paid end of June, or will it be July? I need to pay rent on my 3k rental in LA in 2 weeks and might need to plan a Go Fund Me if it’s not paid till July. Thanks in advance.
Sorry he’s paying for my July wedding. No bonus for you this time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.