Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans#172 Alice Evans Always and Forever Con-ning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice has tried to imply this many times about Ioan. I wouldnt be surprised if she is getting Ella to claim this too. As many of us predicted two years ago this will be her final move (other than Betty Broderick-ing him)
It'll land her in jail if she does.
The girls would also have to be forensically examined. She's absolutely screwed and I reckon she knows it tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And now flinging around the word “rape”. They are disgusting. No thought to the protection of the child if any of this is true.
DAM aka Alice used the word 'rape'. And yes she is treating the CA claim as some kind of victory. Shows no such thing happened. It's not randoms on twitter, it is Alice's sock doing it. Remember, she goes lower than a worm's tit as @Lulugrace said.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It's all b******* just like Alice told everybody when she had a black eye that she fell picking up her mask going up the steps.?? Yeah, pull the Other leg b****. You fell cause you were drunk.
Jesus…. Remember that….

And the other ones… drunken under the table… and the infamous Marjorie ( the end of the video is f**ng scary.. crazy bi*tch)

• Sick
  • Haha
I think we’re in total agreement. These are serious behaviours. I guess what I’m saying that if Alice could get Ioan to isolate himself from his family, shut down his very popular website with a letter his name was signed to and all the other ways she manipulated and bullied him into submission, why is the 13 year old being held to a different standard? I know Ella’s behaviours are flirting with criminality (not sure the age of criminal responsibility California) but what should we expect when all she has is Alice 24/7 and her brain is still developing? There are no easy answers, but I do think the next moves need to be drastic, before it escalated and someone does actually end up getting hurt 😞
Her behaviours aren’t flirting with criminality. They are actually criminal. Not counting this latest there was hacking and stealing.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Someone said of DAM "Do you read this fool's tweets in AE‘s drunken voice?" Yes I do.

Also, I think she deleted this - DAM: Child rape apologist. Child abuse apologist. Do Ioan and Bianca even know you exist?

Covering her tracks now.

• Angry
  • Sick
What are the laws around identification of victims of sexual crimes in the US? In the UK you cannot do so, they are granted anonymity- even if this means the accused cannot then be named. But I know our courts work very differently.
---
Someone said of DAM "Do you read this fool's tweets in AE‘s drunken voice?" Yes I do.

Also, I think she deleted this - DAM: Child rape apologist. Child abuse apologist. Do Ioan and Bianca even know you exist?

Covering her tracks now.
I wish I couldn’t imagine her drunken voice and pulsating baboon-butt lips so clearly

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What are the laws around identification of victims of sexual crimes in the US? In the UK you cannot do so, they are granted anonymity- even if this means the accused cannot then be named. But I know our courts work very differently.
---

I wish I couldn’t imagine her drunken voice and pulsating baboon-butt lips so clearly
Anonymous always. Always.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Covering her tracks now.
That's OK, here's the screenshot:

Screenshot 2023-06-03 at 20.15.26.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
And still no traction, 9 followers for DAM. That's got to wound her ego. It appears that she is commenting on her own posts. Dumbass
---
---

I imagine these with screeching harpy voice.

Reactions: 9
Just dropped in (in a profound mental health crisis at the moment, and trying to keep my chin above water; then I saw that the threads were charging ahead) because I saw the Daily Heil article.
This is what Malice has been planning all along. She knows that she would never get full custody, or even 50% due to the DVRO (AB made that abundantly clear). So she sets Ella up for a fictitious assault and eggs her on to file a TRO against IG and BW.
If someone doesn’t get Ella away from Alice, the child’s going to end up in a juvenile detention facility. She’s already hacked, stolen, been pap-filmed: now there’s a false report. The courts aren’t going to care in a couple of years whether her parents had a bad divorce or not. If she pulls the same trick on a stranger, all will not be forgiven and forgotten. She’ll do real time. Alice has damaged the kid so badly. So badly.
As for IG, he must be feeling crucified right now. BW too. I can’t, for the life of me, see how their relationship is going to survive this. Alice has gone Full Narc. She’s intending to push him into a complete nervous breakdown. Ella is lost to him.
And, if Ella *does* have an eating disorder, what the hell is her “mother” doing about it?
I have the feeling that she and Elsie - and Malice - suddenly decided to be amicable. IG probably jumped at the idea of visitation. Ella then probably kicked off - her tantrums have worked before - and went for Bianca, who tried to lock herself in the bathroom. Ella, being infinitely stronger and fitter, managed to get her arm and head around the door - hence the self-inflicted bruises - before being restrained.
She’s going to learn the lesson of consequences the hard way, and on the one hand, my heart absolutely breaks for her - she’s so manipulated and vulnerable. On the other, she needs a short, sharp shock to prevent her from making even bigger mistakes. Ones that will lead to a criminal record.
It’s done, now. There’s no hope of reunification. Alice has won her Pyrrhic victory. What an achingly sad end result.

(All my love and prayers to you, @KikiFromNy, and happy birthday, @ReturningthePearls.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Wrong age once again but this is them showing everyone that they have done nothing wrong.
I’m amazed Alison Bitchoff is putting her name to this article! Although could they be lying about when these pictures were taken?

Reactions: 14
Just dropped in (in a profound mental health crisis at the moment, and trying to keep my chin above water; then I saw that the threads were charging ahead) because I saw the Daily Heil article.
This is what Malice has been planning all along. She knows that she would never get full custody, or even 50% due to the DVRO (AB made that abundantly clear). So she sets Ella up for a fictitious assault and eggs her on to file a TRO against IG and BW.
If someone doesn’t get Ella away from Alice, the child’s going to end up in a juvenile detention facility. She’s already hacked, stolen, been pap-filmed: now there’s a false report. The courts aren’t going to care in a couple of years whether her parents had a bad divorce or not. If she pulls the same trick on a stranger, all will not be forgiven and forgotten. She’ll do real time. Alice has damaged the kid so badly. So badly.
As for IG, he must be feeling crucified right now. BW too. I can’t, for the life of me, see how their relationship is going to survive this. Alice has gone Full Narc. She’s intending to push him into a complete nervous breakdown. Ella is lost to him.
And, if Ella *does* have an eating disorder, what the hell is her “mother” doing about it?
I have the feeling that she and Elsie - and Malice - suddenly decided to be amicable. IG probably jumped at the idea of visitation. Ella then probably kicked off - her tantrums have worked before - and went for Bianca, who tried to lock herself in the bathroom. Ella, being infinitely stronger and fitter, managed to get her arm and head around the door - hence the self-inflicted bruises - before being restrained.
She’s going to learn the lesson of consequences the hard way, and on the one hand, my heart absolutely breaks for her - she’s so manipulated and vulnerable. On the other, she needs a short, sharp shock to prevent her from making even bigger mistakes. Ones that will lead to a criminal record.
It’s done, now. There’s no hope of reunification. Alice has won her Pyrrhic victory. What an achingly sad end result.

(All my love and prayers to you, @KikiFromNy, and happy birthday, @ReturningthePearls.)
Sending you all my love. Please remember that things come in cycles, and good times will follow the bad. Nothing lasts forever. Take care and come back to us when you're ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I love the response from I & B. A picture speaks a thousand words.

DAM: What I am hearing is that Gruffudd and Wallace were 'so terrified for their safety' that they were forced to go to the police. Why? What happened? You I&B socks must know something about this?

You were arrested. You should know that.

DAM: Can anyone tell my what Alice Evans' official violation of her Restraining Order was for? The one where the charges were dropped? Yo&B must have gone to the police to make an official complaint, right? It went all the way to Criminal Court. So what did she do?

CCing him in emails, still tweeting about him indirectly and iirc directly too. You have the email and we have the tweets. Then she missed the court date. Turned up to the new date and the Judge ripped her a new one. Hope you enjoy today's DM pap photos. I did. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.