Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans#172 Alice Evans Always and Forever Con-ning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing for sure is that Alice does not have a boney ass 🤣

Also, Bianca is cited as being 29 in the People article.
I so bad wanted to say that. She is far from boney , but so am I, so I didn't take the time.😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The good thing is there is a high level of proof required for Civil Protection order (see extract from California law website):
To obtain a permanent civil restraining order the petitioner must prove their allegations to the court with “clear and convincing” evidence. Clear and convincing evidence goes far beyond simple declarations. Anyone seeking such an order must be prepared to present some physical evidence in addition to their own written statements and testimony in court. Evidence such as photographs, text messages, police reports or medical records. The court will not entertain a simple exchange of allegations. The petitioner must provide specific acts of harassment, threats, or physical harm as evidence. Typically, these acts must occur over a period of time to demonstrate a pattern and history of harassment from the accused.

Often the most effective evidence used to win or fight a restraining order is using third-party witnesses. A witness who has little connection to either party and no stake in the outcome of the case can be a compelling factor for the judge. However, third-party witnesses are often difficult to get into court without issuing a subpoena for their appearance.
Don't worry, Tony Fuckalonely is ready to answer his subpoena!

I imagine Alice will try to use Gloria somehow.

Replying to @Genxpunk69 DAM: witch says 'a picture of a bruise shows nothing'? How far will the freaks go to defend the Brisbane Basher?

It doesn't show anything criminal, per se. Or as Loopy the lawyer would say, per say.

DAM: Your right he did that. He set this whole scenario up. My God this court hearing is gonna be an eye-opener. I never believed half of what he said in the court declarations. I had a nasty feeling he and the Brisbane Baby Beater were cooking up some tit #StopChildAbuse

"Brisbane Baby Beater" She must be so proud of the alliteration. The DA will decide if it goes to court, not you mAlice! Or is she talking about the custody hearing??

DAM: Yeah yeah. The age old document where the freak husband gaslit the wife then asked his SIX year old to film it so he could give it to his lawyers. What kind of a fucked up man does that? He knew it would all be public record. He wanted to ruin her publicly. Wonder why?

This is in reference to the infamous "Be a mother" recording.

DAM: Yeah why are they all so angry? Didn't Bianca the Abuser get the man she wanted? Didn't they both gag the ex so she couldn't defend herself from their lies? But they're still mad. Poor lost souls

The ex isn't gagged as we can see and presented no defence. bleep.

DAM: No way. This is the grandfather of the Brisbane Baby Basher? This guy is financing their 'wild Hollywood life'? The tattle witches trash Alice because she used to date a guy with a rich grandfather. Small difference between this guy and Picasso maybe?

What are the chances? DAM is an avid tattle reader too.
Very good chance, bald, dirty 3 hair b**** has hit the bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m amazed Alison Bitchoff is putting her name to this article! Although could they be lying about when these pictures were taken?
They added her name because they copied her pars from the other article. She hasn’t written anything specifically for this.

Unless she wrote the inaccurate legal bit, that’d be like her alright.

I think the matching colours of their clothes is sending a message too. United. BW isn't going anywhere. Suck it up pulsating baboon-butt lips.

IG and BW June 3.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

That would be in Ioan's favour, all those times Ioan tried to talk to the girls on the school run. Poor Elsie scared she'd get into trouble with Alice if she talked to him.
Your going to hell in a hand cart Alice!!

Reactions: 21
To all of Alice’s defenders/Alice's sock accounts who say that Ioan's court documents aren't actual evidence of anything, that it's 'just' emails and texts that she sent him, and that it’s just one side of the story and that no abuse can be proven, he has at least one threatening voice message that she sent him, using the phone that he bought their youngest daughter.

Can you imagine how unhinged you have to be to use your daughter’s phone in order to send a vitriolic message to your estranged husband, who has blocked you on his personal phone because you kept sending him abuse?

How did she ask for the phone? Something like “Darling, please can Mummy use your phone to send Daddy a quick message?”? Or was it in a more sinister and threatening way? “If you really love Mummy you’ll let me use your phone”/“Give me your phone otherwise you can go to your bedroom for the rest of the day”. How dare she use her daughter like this and put her in a difficult and impossible situation?

And how dare she use her daughter in order harass and intimidate Ioan in this way. How horrifying to open up a voice message, thinking it’s from your daughter, and then hearing a volley of abuse from your abusive estranged wife who you are trying to divorce. And then you know you have to listen to it all, as you need to know what she’s threatening, for your own safety.

This recording was brought to the DVRO hearing. I wonder how many of her defenders would stop supporting her if they heard this message.

Screenshot 2023-06-03 at 21.50.00.png

PS. The line “You’ll just be begging for money” proves that Alice is a dipshit and is cutting off her nose to spite her face, all because of her narc rage. She’s not earning money, only he is, which he needs in order to support his daughters and her. If he’s begging for money, then… she’s not getting money. bleeping hell, what an absolute imbecile. Best start applying to Home Depot, Al.

Reactions: 34
There is only one person in this story who has a Restraining Order, mate
1000009651.jpg

also uhm the financial abuse has been proven to be committed by Alice lmao

imagine demanding jail for preventing a teenager from leaving custody tho lmao (and we still have not been told what Ioan even did). but Alice taunting, threatening, harrassing & hiting Ioan...that was *fine*

Have these people not realized that this is a child that thinks not paying a expensive school is abuse? And then they trust this child that's been brainwashed to the core by her court-certified abusive mother. Some logic, people.

Well, Gloria has met Bianca once and has not seen Ioan in 2.5 years bar once. The only third party witnesses are chaperones

The general standard of proof is preponderance of the evidence (TRO is reasonable proof which is pretty much nothing), meaning that the judge must be more than 50 % certain that you are telling the truth and that the evidence you provided warrants a Restraining Order.

Ioan's PRO against Alice was always piss easy because he had texts and tweets as proof. PROs based on mostly testimony and little proof can be won but they have a higher chance to turn out incorrect.

I take it there was no visitation today either then....
probably but the pics are likely from yesterday evening

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
B looking fine - I’m off for a run and realized I’m wearing the replica of her outfit - down to the white runners (Lols @sweetnessfollows 😂)

Thread suggestion:
Forever 29 v forever on the wine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So Bogoff never gave AB the document? What a surprise... The socks were deployed however.

DAM: Why does he have a chaperone? And how would you know that? Did Bianca tell you? I hear she talks to all the Alice haters.

Yes it's mAlice again pretending that public domain info is something Bianca told us.

DAM: This sort of person is dangerous. Child abuse is not a game. Children are being assaulted and beaten. 'red carpet events'? My blood runs cold

Beaten? Pull the other one. bleeping liar.

DAM: Again, I am not Alice. But thank you for the compliment. You seem really nice.

Why so invested then? I see you mAlice.

DAM: You won't be when they [CPS] are! They'll see it immediately for what it is. Your hero Bianca Wallace is an acne faced anorexic steroid-addicted self-aggrandizing nasty piece of work. It was clear from the beginning. Have to say I never thought she'd smash a child though. Horrific

Alice showing her arse again.

DAM: Alice deals low-blows? LOLOLOL I hear you are known as the most vindictive of the entire anti-Alice lot. What have you achieved? What have you done that makes you happy? Or others? Do you ever have a positive thought? Where did nasty Alice touch you? Poor baby

This echoes the court doc - AE: Dena: (dollar signs in her eyes) Tell me my baby. Show me where she hurt you!!!!!

DAM: Wait wait... weren't you saying the files didn't exist at all and the Mail was talking complete tit earlier on? So the cases DO exist? How can I believe in you Andrea when you speak first and check later? Your fans must feel like idiots now

LOL - Alice is playing dumb here.

DAM: His lawyers are wishing they never took hi on in the first place. @ElkinsKalt your reputation just took a HUGE dive having Ioan Gruffudd and child-beater Bianca Wallace as clients

No they aren't. It's Leon, Marie etc who have the regrets.

DAM: Not gonna happen. A lot more to come out. Hang tight honey!

Will there be a picture leaked to an incel in NZ of a scratch next?

DAM: Sadly I'm not. I'm a sentient person who can see very clearly what is going on here. You, in particular, stand out as one of the meanest, nastiest of the lot. And for what? Do you know any of these people? You still have time to put aside your constant hate and find love.

Oh duck off Alice 'find love' Evans

DAM: No - the RO the two vindictive lovebirds put on the ex-wife is an insult to real victims of abuse. Those jackasses trying to put the wife in jail for an email. And it turns out the whole time they were actually physically abusing their children? Psychopaths.

From the court docs - AE: "there is no way I will et them near you given the lack of care you have already shown. I'm too scared you and Bianca could hurt them." So she made her wish come 'true' by weaponising the kid. This was her plan all along.
There are some real weirdos on twitter

Reactions: 16
I feel so sorry for the kids , they are going be psychologically traumatised. I have hated my husband at times but I could never interfere in my childs relationship with her father. I've also had arguments with my mother in law when I was younger but she loves my daughter so that's what counts. We get on fine now and my daughter knows she can be bitchy. They work things out for themselves !! You don't need to say anything.

Adulting is putting your own feelings aside the more people who love my daughter the better, a strong support network is best for child development. Those kids only have their mother or previously paid help. I'm so afraid for their emotional wellbeing this will cause damage and its likely they will need long term treatment.

Alice has deliberately isolated her children from everyone she sees them as possessions to manipulate. Her toys to mould into her image. She's evil and narcissistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.