Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans#172 Alice Evans Always and Forever Con-ning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is biting the door frames right now, just seeing how cute they look together. They are doing the right thing, strutting their stuff. Big Bird and her mini me can go kick rocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Someone said of DAM "Do you read this fool's tweets in AE‘s drunken voice?" Yes I do.

Also, I think she deleted this - DAM: Child rape apologist. Child abuse apologist. Do Ioan and Bianca even know you exist?

Covering her tracks now.
So they think just because its deleted, it gone forever 🤣
How many people are sharing that one brain cell now? It's gotta be about 10 at least!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish they wouldn’t print this, it’s throwing kerosene on the fire right now, she can’t stand to see him happy (although I’m glad they appear to be, at least in that moment).
It’s calculated to make them look callous if you ask me. Like he doesn’t give a tit. But then it’s the Bitchoff again.

Reactions: 14
I wish they wouldn’t print this, it’s throwing kerosene on the fire right now, she can’t stand to see him happy (although I’m glad they appear to be, at least in that moment).
And Bianca is still 29 - it’s not journalism, it’s clickbait.

Reactions: 17
They are getting on with their lives, despite the lies that are surrounding them right now. We all know Ioan has a game plan on how to best handle this! Good for them! Why should they hide away??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
take that malice
Obligatory saggy vagina eyes reference included I see.

There's a whiff of "look how happy they are despite the serious issues at play, shame on them" in the tone of that article. Alison is such a bleep. Well matched with her new bestie.

Reactions: 26
Just dropped in (in a profound mental health crisis at the moment, and trying to keep my chin above water; then I saw that the threads were charging ahead) because I saw the Daily Heil article.
This is what Malice has been planning all along. She knows that she would never get full custody, or even 50% due to the DVRO (AB made that abundantly clear). So she sets Ella up for a fictitious assault and eggs her on to file a TRO against IG and BW.
If someone doesn’t get Ella away from Alice, the child’s going to end up in a juvenile detention facility. She’s already hacked, stolen, been pap-filmed: now there’s a false report. The courts aren’t going to care in a couple of years whether her parents had a bad divorce or not. If she pulls the same trick on a stranger, all will not be forgiven and forgotten. She’ll do real time. Alice has damaged the kid so badly. So badly.
As for IG, he must be feeling crucified right now. BW too. I can’t, for the life of me, see how their relationship is going to survive this. Alice has gone Full Narc. She’s intending to push him into a complete nervous breakdown. Ella is lost to him.
And, if Ella *does* have an eating disorder, what the hell is her “mother” doing about it?
I have the feeling that she and Elsie - and Malice - suddenly decided to be amicable. IG probably jumped at the idea of visitation. Ella then probably kicked off - her tantrums have worked before - and went for Bianca, who tried to lock herself in the bathroom. Ella, being infinitely stronger and fitter, managed to get her arm and head around the door - hence the self-inflicted bruises - before being restrained.
She’s going to learn the lesson of consequences the hard way, and on the one hand, my heart absolutely breaks for her - she’s so manipulated and vulnerable. On the other, she needs a short, sharp shock to prevent her from making even bigger mistakes. Ones that will lead to a criminal record.
It’s done, now. There’s no hope of reunification. Alice has won her Pyrrhic victory. What an achingly sad end result.

(All my love and prayers to you, @KikiFromNy, and happy birthday, @ReturningthePearls.)
Happily I and B look just fine in the DM. I think it's important to show the bleep that her scams aren't working.

Hope you feel better @Autisteuse and maybe follow https://twitter.com/Theholisticpsyc for good info and advice?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Funny how dumbro is a silent as a door mouse, you'd have thought he'd be all over this, like a rat on a cheese string!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bubba still has to go on his daily walkies, they are just going about their own business. Or perhaps they're thinking smile there's a hidden camera 📸 😉
Screenshot_20230603-204013.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They are getting on with their lives, despite the lies that are surrounding them right now. We all know Ioan has a game plan on how to best handle this! Good for them! Why should they hide away??
I don’t think they should hide away, but that twit Alison Fuckoff should know there are two young girls bearing the brunt of that evil cunts rage, and seeing pictures of Ioan and Bianca happy, only escalates that rage. With this latest RO bullshit, she’s gone lower than ever before and if pushed she will get that much worse; it’s not good for the girls or Ioan and Bianca right now. It IS clickbait and no doubt she wants to push Alice to new lows, as she’s then bound to get the exclusive on it.

Reactions: 14
Just dropped in (in a profound mental health crisis at the moment, and trying to keep my chin above water; then I saw that the threads were charging ahead) because I saw the Daily Heil article.
This is what Malice has been planning all along. She knows that she would never get full custody, or even 50% due to the DVRO (AB made that abundantly clear). So she sets Ella up for a fictitious assault and eggs her on to file a TRO against IG and BW.
If someone doesn’t get Ella away from Alice, the child’s going to end up in a juvenile detention facility. She’s already hacked, stolen, been pap-filmed: now there’s a false report. The courts aren’t going to care in a couple of years whether her parents had a bad divorce or not. If she pulls the same trick on a stranger, all will not be forgiven and forgotten. She’ll do real time. Alice has damaged the kid so badly. So badly.
As for IG, he must be feeling crucified right now. BW too. I can’t, for the life of me, see how their relationship is going to survive this. Alice has gone Full Narc. She’s intending to push him into a complete nervous breakdown. Ella is lost to him.
And, if Ella *does* have an eating disorder, what the hell is her “mother” doing about it?
I have the feeling that she and Elsie - and Malice - suddenly decided to be amicable. IG probably jumped at the idea of visitation. Ella then probably kicked off - her tantrums have worked before - and went for Bianca, who tried to lock herself in the bathroom. Ella, being infinitely stronger and fitter, managed to get her arm and head around the door - hence the self-inflicted bruises - before being restrained.
She’s going to learn the lesson of consequences the hard way, and on the one hand, my heart absolutely breaks for her - she’s so manipulated and vulnerable. On the other, she needs a short, sharp shock to prevent her from making even bigger mistakes. Ones that will lead to a criminal record.
It’s done, now. There’s no hope of reunification. Alice has won her Pyrrhic victory. What an achingly sad end result.

(All my love and prayers to you, @KikiFromNy, and happy birthday, @ReturningthePearls.)
You have been missed 💗.
I really hope you manage to push through this horrible period you are currently experiencing, sending love and hope 💗☮

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wrong age once again but this is them showing everyone that they have done nothing wrong.
Good for them! I hope they are smiling thinking of the various by proxy harassment claims they can file against the sharp as a doorknob minds of the mAlice dream team of Allison C&ntoff, Loopy the lecherous, the muppet grumbling to herself down south, and various bitter ex wives, and a group of anime obsessed teens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A source close to the family aka Alice said: "I wouldn't put the blame on Alice. Ioan wants to have Ella be friends with Bianca and she's unwilling to do that at the moment. I think that's been a source of conflict."

Bullshit. We know that visitation was going badly for IG and he will have wanted to do things step by step, ie, no chaperone needed first before Bianca is introduced, never mind becoming friends with Ella. We know that IG is patient and not a domineering character.

Like I said bullshit, but Alice is keen to present herself as blameless. I see you mAlice!
When my dad left tlhe moved two thousand miles. Had no phone for two years. No calls or visits. I got to see him two weeks each summer later. His girlfriend didn't want me around. Literally ran off each time I came. I'm sorry for saying, but people so spoiled these days. Be glad somebody cares and wants to be with you.Be glad your dad cares! Alot don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.