Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Sorry for no spoiler but it's pretty hard to see what I am doing atm. My vision has stated to go and I just found out my leukaemia has gone to my brain. So no more posts from me. You have been a great community to chat with over the last year or so.
Take care all.
Oh and Alice Evans, get your shit together and appreciate what you do have, which is a lot.
Over and out fellow turds.
Oh my dear. You take care. We won't forget you and I'm sure you have all our love and prayers. I still believe in miracles. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31

NarcRage

VIP Member
they made Elsie 2 years older and Ella 6 years younger LOL

The year is 2050. Ioan Gruffudd (76) lives in Los Angeles with his girlfriend Bianca Wallace (29)

If this case ever gains pop culture status they will 100 % end up moving it from Los Angeles to San Diego just to have the Betty Broderick reference
So the people Alice loves more than anyone/BFFs...some old woman on twitter who likes the Christmas Card (and who Alice has never met) and AB who doesn't know how old her kids are or where she lives.....
Quite sad really.

welp

VIP Member
for those asking: dogs are allowed

also its a townhouse, a bit more comfy than a simple apartment. We remember that she ruled out a apartment because then she isnt winning the best house competition for the kids.
Also, do we think she called Backgrid to film those videos? Wonder if they will end up in the Daily Mail, and if so, when.
I wouldnt necessarily think that. I think it's more likely that they knew thanks to the DM article. It's a easy tipp-off.

The videos were released yesterday, so I would think they would have appeared already, but idk.

She can afford it for now as she got money from the sale of the old house. I can't remember how much it was, I'm sure @welp knows.
110k, considering her grocery and ebay spending the New Mr. Evans should better be there by Xmas!

She obviously will get child and maybe spousal support at some point, and other liquid shared assets which may include a portion of the rest of the house sale. But eh, if she isnt working this will not carry her long either.

In the end a move fitting to Alice: just the short term in mind.

Last edited:

Ametrine

VIP Member

Alice called her friend. Arsehole. The girls ages and everything are wrong.
It doesn't matter if she finally got her own pity article - nobody cares as it's the Coronation this weekend.

And even if it wasn't the Coronation - people still wouldn't care as Alice is fucking irrelevant. Her pity party has been going on for far too long now and the general public doesn't give a fuck.

Wonder what the girls will think of this when they're older too - their bitter mother running to a tabloid journalist to publicly shame their father as being "too poor".

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Sorry for no spoiler but it's pretty hard to see what I am doing atm. My vision has stated to go and I just found out my leukaemia has gone to my brain. So no more posts from me. You have been a great community to chat with over the last year or so.
Take care all.
Oh and Alice Evans, get your shit together and appreciate what you do have, which is a lot.
No! It’s been a sad sad week and this truly sucks, plus is deeply unfair. Bless you and you will be sorely missed always. 💕

• Heart
Take care all.
My very best wishes to you, you will be sorely missed!

• Heart

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I went back to an old thread to reread something and it's making me laugh how different the threads were initially! People regularly calling IG a 'shit' and 'wet' and suggesting he 'man up'. Glad things are different now. But it's amazing how much of AE's shitty behaviour I'd completely forgotten about now that she's had her trap shut for her.

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
thanks! can you also check the other document (4 pages), it will likely have the date

looks like I was right when I mentioned a few weeks ago that the joinder may be a set up for bifurcation. still surprising and obviously a sign that he doesnt believe that this divorce will be finalized anytime soon (then again if he asked multiple times perhaps he just doesnt want to be married to his abuser)

edit: upon further reading this is exactly his reasoning
View attachment 2180982

View attachment 2180959
Alice fights so hard for the gruff
View attachment 2180960
no shit Ioan
Poor Ioan. He must be absolutely at the end of his tether.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
This cunt had a gofundme to pay for a lawyer just recently. All of those Twitter losers enabled her to steal from people less well off!

• Angry
  • Sick

frobly-mobly

I wonder how many people who donated to her Go fraud me can afford $7k a month for rent? Perhaps they're just glad she's not out on the streets, homeless, considering they don't have coats and all :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry

welp

VIP Member
Can we take from this latest filing that Ioan has put in place some kind of replacement health insurance for the Mouth?

Isn't that usually what is argued as a reason not to bifurcate?

No mention of this only UK pensions are cited as her reason not to bifurcate. Of course you can bet Alice hasn't applied for a UK pensions sharing order nor will she.
She stays on his health insurance until everything is sorted. its pretty much the main condition before granting a bifurcation
Screenshot_20230519_101910_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

She’s probably demanding pension sharing orders on all of the pensions, in order to agree to bifurcate.

Since neither are habitually resident or domiciled in the UK, I don’t think he can apply to the High Court in London for pension sharing orders in any case, so he can’t obtain them and meet her demands, can he?

If that’s right, I’m surprised his lawyer hasn’t stated this difficulty, and how unreasonable her demand is, to ensure the judge agrees to Ioan’s request to bifurcate. Will be interesting to read Alice’s response. It’s blatant delaying tactics imo.
courts are btw super allergic to parties trying to involve other courts. She isnt doing herself any favours here especially since Ioan is offering to even compensate her. it makes it too obvious that it's just an abuser trying to not let her victim go. and every half-decent judge will see through this

Last edited:
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
The hearing will be on 3 July. That was quick.

If not remarrying (which would be a bit stupid tbh) I maintain that Ioan bifurcated late. Everyone and their dogs saw from the start that Alice is unwilling to divorce, so bifurcation was always the way to go.

Reactions: 30

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Take care all.
Thank you @Toxteth O'Grady for all the laughs. Thinking of you and wishing nothing but peace and love for you. ❤❤❤

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Alice will see this as a win. She will see BH as better than WeHo. And better than Ioan's box.
And she's a narc so she has to win.
This was the first thing that occurred to me too. She wants a Beverley Hills address so she can get one over on Ioan. Yes, she is that pathetic, and she’s learned nothing.
It’s lunacy though. She has no income. That lump sum from the house sale will be gone in no time, and then what does she do? Does she expect the child support to cover the rent when her money runs out? She’ll definitely want Ioan to pay now she’s heard about his new job.

M33L4

VIP Member
Guys. We’re all wrong. She has fallen in love with a lonely old grandpa and he has let her move in to his retirement home complex with him. They met at Trader Joes after she accidentally lifted the wine from his shopping cart. It’s the follow up to “The Christmas Card”. It’s called “Salad cream of dreams…”.

Sending you all my love @KikiFromNy

• Haha
  • Heart