Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willbiteback

Chatty Member
I would as it's bullshit and is part and parcel of the PA. AE even quoted IG as saying "I left you, not the kids". It's not a direct quote from mAlice either so it looks like fact rather than just AE's bizarre notion that she's a package deal with the kids. No wonder the hack that wrote this crap got this from AE

"Omg and I love this person too. A, you have given me more courage and kindness in a year than most people I know! Love you dearly.
@alisonboshoff ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤"
Seems to me you can either be a credible journalist or a private best buddy, not both simultaneously. Alison’s editor should have stepped in. (I would have referred to her more professionally if she had stayed in that role.)
---
I can't believe how well my crown fits on my trash heap head 🙂

It must feel amazing to have the dead-weight of that mortgage off his hands. Now he can start really rebuilding his life, in a relationship with a sane adult. The custody trial is coming up faster than we think as well. I do wonder if they will all remain in LA? Is this likely?
It definitely looks like a custom crown befitting your station in life. 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 5

welp

VIP Member
As far as I can see no media outlet (certainly not the Daily Fail) has picked up the moving photos/video from Backgrid - does that mean she doesn't get paid for this (which she most certainly organized)?
Seems nobody is interested in her woe is me/I'm destitute/here I am moving into my $6500 per month house in Beverly Hills photos.
usually you dont get paid for pap shots, the attention you get (e.g. the article mentions your latest work or you are holding a Coke can in your hands for product placement or you are showing off the latest designer clothings of whatever brand is paying you) is usually considered enough.

veevee04

VIP Member
I haven't caught up ,does the apartment belong to some octogenarian she's shagging in exchange? Big Al loves to grift I don't think she's paying for it , not a chance.
---
I'm sorry if this offends but I would not describe Ella as strikingly beautiful and feel this is unfair to build a thirteen year old child up in this way. MOO! I'll leave it at that.
She does have the modelling look, most high fashion models aren't beautiful in the traditional sense. They look interesting and she does have an interesting face.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
well, to get 6.5 k per month in child support Ioan would need to earn about 350k more per year than she does. This is doable but she needs a lot more than this.
IE he needs to earn 350k a year, which will probably happen due to the Bad Boys part.

IIRC, doesn't Alice have about 40k a year from 'business interests'? Wasn't it in the Court docs?

Irishwidz

VIP Member
One thing I just remembered was Alice insisting that I & B had been having an affair for 3 years. Which would make them together for a period of 5 years - obviously a very strong relationship - yet Alice then implied passive aggressively that they have not been together for a long enough time. So which is it Alice - have they been together 5 years, in which case it would be very stupid to hold out any hope - or for 2 years? The woman can't keep a straight narrative even by implication. The holding on to the marriage, with just the slimmest rationale (£1,500) is just another indication of her mindset. I honestly don't think she REALLY believes it over, which is why Ioan must bifurcate asap (and should have done so much earlier). The only hope she has mentally is for every link to Ioan to be shut down. Once that happens she will let the girls go and see Ioan as she will need them to provide feedback and spy. She will never give up trying to control or be part of his life, even via second hand reporting from her girls.
God yes I can see the spying going on and reporting back to mama bear. Teaching the girls nothing of morals as long as Malice gets to control . Waste of motherhood !

• Sad

HandTmum

There is a video of her moving into new apartment complex posted on here by Welp. If you watch the video you will see what number the apartment is. Not hard from there to use google with certain words in it.
Thank you, I’ve now found it on google I was looking on Zillow before with no luck!

welp

VIP Member
Or he wants both - free of mAlice and free to get engaged. He has to think of B too, not just himself.
Well, I think when it comes to wanting to get married you should only think of yourself, thinking of others is what got him married to Alice in the first place.

I also think Ioan would love to have his kids at a potential wedding, which certainly wouldnt be the case currently. It may be never or just in many years, but that is certainly some consideration he has to take (though I guess you can always have a registry office wedding for the financial benefits and years later a actual ceremony)
LOL so Bianca is another harridan who will issue him with an ultimatum? I think the issue is who he marries. Marriage is good if it's with the right person. He is not as naive this time round.
hey hey, a year ago I knew nothing of her 🤣

SusanC

VIP Member
I wonder where she's moving to? Hope the paps are on it. I only drop in every few days, so its hard to keep up.

Endora

VIP Member
its a proposed order Ioan's lawyer made for the judge to sign on july 3 if he agrees. you need a hearing to grant a bifurcation
Oh that makes sense. Never heard of litigants pre-filling the judgment they're looking for and asking the judge to simply sign off. I learn new things every day.

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
Oh God stairs. I feel horrible for it but my first thought with Alice and stairs is that she'll be threatening the kids she'll throw themselves down the stairs the first time they try to rebel against her.
---

Check @welp number 276 post, under the spoiler. There are videos from Backgrid showing the move and the new apartment. It's on page 14 I think.
Thanks so much!

Irishwidz

VIP Member
If only it was, then Ioan wouldn't be desperate to bifurcate. You said before that the only reason to do it was if you wanted to remarry.

He could be dead and buried before this happens lol.

We don't know their plans obviously but the became a couple in June 2021 so it's now nearly 2 years ago. I doubt there will be a 8 year courtship like he had with Alice. B hasn't got time for that shit lol. I see the main problem as financial tbh given his unsteady income and generous child support that he will have to pay. That said maybe love will conquer all. They will just have to live modestly but they seem to be doing that already and B is not a leech either.

I am going to predict wedding bells. Not a cynic on this one.
Yeah I'm predicting a wedding tween the 2 eventually and this time he has nothing to lose coz he has feck all to lose.

Reactions: 4

SynthGirl

VIP Member
The bar has been set so low for Alice though that I think a lot of us are just amazed she actually packed up her stuff, moved out and found a new place to live.

And didn't have to be dragged out of there kicking and screaming by the bailiffs.
This all day!!!!! So true.

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
I just noticed that Alice's former bio update of being disappointed about everyone and that her life has suddenly turned for the worst was a day before the listing for her new rental was removed, which means she had already secured this house by the time of that passive aggressive update lol
You found out where she’s moving to @welp? Not asking you to share/reveal obviously but wow, that’s some detective work!

• Heart