Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brie l

VIP Member
I had the same thought, then I realized that Mother's Day is the following weekend here in the US (May 14).

I am glad they are moving, and it can be a refreshing new start. Unfortunately, Alice with be a cunt no matter where she lives, but maybe she can begin to move on. I am curious if it is walking distance from Ioan's apartment, and if not, will Ella stop walking out on their visits? I hope so.
I think I'm out a week for NZ too.

Reactions: 6

Nixlondon

VIP Member
The thing is Ioan is not a great actor in that he cannot do any accents. The guy is a great person, but not a great actor
---

---
The thing is Ioan is not a great actor in that he cannot do any accents. The guy is a great person, but not a great actor
---
[
---

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Surely his lawyers would advise against paying anything until this is reached under a settlement and rubber stamped by a Judge.
I really hope she hasn't let the dog return to a shelter, I did wonder if the " so disappointed in friends" post was because she'd tried to rehome Emma.
I'm just wondering why she's so quiet unless getting paid somehow to be quiet . Can't shake the feeling off but hope he hasn't paid anything yet til it's settled !

kingseven

VIP Member
Surely nobody would sign off on Bianca being grilled over whether there was an affair? Even financials surely can be evidenced without the need for this?

(She seems to have gotten away with so much already that I never expected she would though.)

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Did someone post that comment deliberately on Alice's instagram?
---

It's actually very nasty Imo. Alice is a vile, abusive bully, but that doesn't mean others should sink to her level and post stuff like this right on her SM. She actually handled it surprisingly well but I bet the kids and Emma paid for it offline.
---

I think for most of us criticising that post it's not about Alice so much as disappointment/distaste of someone else behaving the same way we condemn Alice for. Of course Alice lives for this kind of drama, this is the behaviour she repeatedly chooses, but Imo you don't get to criticise Alice for it while condoning someone else doing the exact same thing.
BIB Exactly. If you act like Alice you’re on the same level.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I think that’s her friend Caroline who is talking in the background about her own daughter Elsie and Alice appears to be half listening lol.
Ah ok that seems a bit better although she’s throwing her friend under the bus with her kids teacher though isn’t she. I guess it might be a long stretch that Miss Heidi or anyone that knows Miss Heidi would see it on Alice account. Unless they go to the same school.

Honeytheonions

Chatty Member
tbh he has submitted all his financials (although with a skilled accountant this doesnt mean everything), the one that hasnt and who mysteriously had 100k (from pre-marriage, meanwhile Ioan invested his pre-marriage money into his family) she once had on her bank account disappear is Alice. If somebody is hiding money it's her.
Wouldn't surprise me. She wants revenge big time and to completely ruin him. It's very unhealthy.

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I hope you are right. I’d love to see Ioan in a hit film, especially if he has a big juicy part which would lead to many more film offers.
I don't think it's a big part. It appears they were in and out of Atlanta for a short span of time and have been back in California.

kingseven

VIP Member
Could it be her side who have issued or has she herself threatened to subpoena someone?

(Hopefully not poor Gloria still enmeshed in this shit show)

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Although it's all pure speculation on all our parts as to who pays towards her rent and the kids rent . I believe Ioan possibly might speculate to accumulate in order to calm the Mighty Mouth down and stay the fck away from SM so he can work and contribute to the situation in order to gain brownie points from his kids not the Mouth ! She won't ever admit that so we won't ever know unless it's in court docs?

But Ella has been greatly appeased here somewhere! Something has been thrashed out for the move to BH long term if she's enrolling kids there surely !

She doesnt stay away from SM for nothing, jeeze even ITones slunk beneath the radar and hid his SM from public viewing !

Irishwidz

VIP Member
What's he prattling on about? Is he high or just delusional. Must be the byproducts from his kidney disease messing up his mind. Delusional and grandiose. What a combination
Or the Mouth on the vino again!

Wasn't much on Andreas video but i suppose not much to report 😕

NarcRage

VIP Member
I wonder if she's going up and down stairs to let that poor dog out or if it's just pissing and shitting in the house

• Sad

Georgie883

VIP Member
I wasn’t around in Sept 2021 so it’s likely talked about then, but I saw last night the Instagram video of the stick insect. Has anyone else listened to that? She is berating Elsie’s teacher and I think purposely recording someone doing it then posting it online as a fuck you to her teacher.
Sorry it’s a bit off topic but I was blown away when I heard it last night.
Apparently it’s not Elsie that’s not listening it’s Miss Heidi the teacher that isn’t.
I think that’s her friend Caroline who is talking in the background about her own daughter Elsie and Alice appears to be half listening lol.

Reactions: 5

SusieTCones

VIP Member
The problem is not really that there is no garden to play. these kids had that luxury all their life (I never had it!) and the eldest is in an age where you no longer give a fuck about it. Although it is in a way problematic because a proper garden at least gives you some fresh air to breathe, it's important when you are all day home...I btw also disagree with the notion that it *has* to be 3 bedrooms: my sister shared a room with me until she was 14, not because it was cool but because my parents couldnt afford a lot more. Of course they arent this poor, but it isnt in my opinion what's most important. The most important is that it's affordable, and sometimes in order to balance both you need to maybe consider moving in a less wealthy area, but she did the opposite.

the problem is more that Alice obviously prioritized the glam biz address over a) what's best financially (which indirectly impacts the kids too) and b) best for the kids welfare. Ioan didnt prioritized with his apartment choice b) either, in fact even less but at the time the eldest was just 11 years old anyway, but he did a) which is what limited his ability to meet the other. It show yet again why she finds herself in this position in the first place. Alice prioritized first and foremost herself.
Good job finding those moving videos! That does some like a boner move for the videographer to show the house number, since we managed to suss out the address so quickly.

I had a mosey around the neighborhood on Google Streetview, just for fun. It looks like there are many of those style of townhomes, condos, etc in the area, so I'm guessing that neighborhood was developed around the same time. Zillow said Alice's new building was built circa 1935, which fits in with the architectural style.

What I'm also curious about is--what will she do for schooling? Assuming she's still there in the fall, would she enroll them in the Beverly Hills school district (I think that would be her preference), or use their father's Los Angeles address to stay in the LA school district?

Reactions: 5