Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Good job finding those moving videos! That does some like a boner move for the videographer to show the house number, since we managed to suss out the address so quickly.

I had a mosey around the neighborhood on Google Streetview, just for fun. It looks like there are many of those style of townhomes, condos, etc in the area, so I'm guessing that neighborhood was developed around the same time. Zillow said Alice's new building was built circa 1935, which fits in with the architectural style.

What I'm also curious about is--what will she do for schooling? Assuming she's still there in the fall, would she enroll them in the Beverly Hills school district (I think that would be her preference), or use their father's Los Angeles address to stay in the LA school district?
I wish I had the eyes you all have - even with my glasses I saw only a possible 3 and a possible 9. Nothing on Zillow seemed similar to the exterior!
ETA the BH school district is really good from what I have seen

Reactions: 4

NarcRage

VIP Member
I still wonder if a ray of sunshine is a cover up to get a o2 visa. its 3 years, so probably valid till next year
Yes I thought the same....but they have been coming and going a fair bit...trips to Cannes to Wales etc. So I wonder if she's on some kind of shorter term B1 visa where they leave and go back. Not sure if the timings fit.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Is it still listed online? I’ve spent far too long trying to find it of curiosity and sadly think I’ve missed the boat. All the searching has kind of made me want to live in Beverly Hills though 🙃 not that I’m jealous of malice…
There is a video of her moving into new apartment complex posted on here by Welp. If you watch the video you will see what number the apartment is. Not hard from there to use google with certain words in it.

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
Maybe she should revert to her younger self. I found this image where she is described as a comedien. I must admit I found the French video where she is some sort of assistant, hilarious.
Did everyone have that T-shirt when they were younger? Miss Selfridge I think. My mates and I all had one. She was very attractive back then tbf.

Irishwidz

VIP Member
That's 100% home dyed...and probably a box dye, because it hasn't lifted enough. She needs to put a toner on it...mAlice we know you read here so I'm going to give you a tip! Buy Wella T18 toner from Ebay...you can thank me later 🤪
BIB..this is so true, its like the only thing she wants to do is destroy Ioan, what a sad existence 🫤
---

Cunt?
---

I feel the same, but I know that I'd wanna smash my TV up within a minute! Those suckerfish lips...no thanks 🤣
---

Nooooo!
On behalf of the UK, we kindly refuse her entry 🤣
Ach ni let her in we all need a good comedy 😂

Suckerlips ! Perfect description of them 😂😂😂

What have we so far 😯
Complex
Erratic
Dysfunctional
Chaotic
Unstable
Narcissist
Twat
Unhinged
Cunt

• Haha

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I wasn’t around in Sept 2021 so it’s likely talked about then, but I saw last night the Instagram video of the stick insect. Has anyone else listened to that? She is berating Elsie’s teacher and I think purposely recording someone doing it then posting it online as a fuck you to her teacher.
Sorry it’s a bit off topic but I was blown away when I heard it last night.
Apparently it’s not Elsie that’s not listening it’s Miss Heidi the teacher that isn’t.
I haven't see what you're referring to. Can you post it?

Reactions: 3

Irishwidz

VIP Member
I bet she has not unpacked one box or container. The kids will never be able to have their friends over because they’ll be too ashamed of the nasty apartment. But, they probably never had them over at the other house either for the same reason.
Unless they're A Listers kids !

I have a feeling she will make an effort in this place to bait the A Listers in but unfortunately she doesn't realise she would have to BEAT them in, not bait 🙈

Any sign of the dog yet ?

I still believe Ioan is paying towards that rent to keep her mouth shut and the kids on board and right enough The Mouth has shut up the longest time ever. I think this is the longest without rubbishing him ?
MOO

• Wow

Irishwidz

VIP Member
I've wondered about this too. I know many people would think it's madness and focus on the unfairness of it all, but really, from a practical point of view, if paying some/all of Alice's rent means the kids are safely housed, she shuts up abusing him and Bianca on SM and he potentially gets to see the kids or at the least they know he still cares, then really it's a win for him. I believe he loves the kids enough to do what he can to take care of them, even if it means Alice also benefits, which is exactly what a parent should do. It's not about her, it's about loving and doing what he can to take care of his kids. Like you said, if this is the case, Alice will never admit to it and it's not something Ioan would discuss either but obviously something drastic has happened bts to shut her up for this long, and to silence Tone as well. She's not even commenting any of her mundane shit on SM, and it's not like the courts have ever scared her into silence for this long.
---

She knows from experience that they believe whatever BS she vomits out. And for a narc, anything she says at any given time is the truth.
I believe he pays towards that rent hence her silence !

Nothing has shut her up this tight before !

MOO

HandTmum

Is it still listed online? I’ve spent far too long trying to find it of curiosity and sadly think I’ve missed the boat. All the searching has kind of made me want to live in Beverly Hills though 🙃 not that I’m jealous of malice…

• Haha

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Also the way the daughter was more of an adult than the mother...so many similarities. I got the feeling they are both RHOBH wannabees. Although maybe Alice is trying to get a spot on Vanderpump Rules, judging by her latest insta follows
Whom do you think will have a crack at Tom Sandoval? Alice?
Now *that* would be TV gold. Please, Andy Cohen: make. It. Happen.

• Haha