Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Ioans lining up his ducks in a row. I think he should hang on to his freedom for another year or 2 before entering another marriage . On other hand I want to see MAlices face when he does lol
MOO

Reactions: 7

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I legit just went onto insta before coming on here to see if she'd changed it again!
I reckon she must have quickly reactivated her twitter and deactivated it again; the narc in her can't bear to lose all of her followers 🙄
---

Yep, my SM is filled with photos of my cat, I've got thousands of him on my phone...yep I'm the crazy cat lady 😍
I really hope that Emma has gone to a new loving home, there isn't one video/photo of that dog looking happy, running around etc and it really upsets me when people get a pet and don't realise the commitment, they come with. Pets needs love, care and also pick up on stress/strained environments, no wonder she always looked so forlorn 😔
---
Guys,
I know we are still early for the next title thread and there are as usual, some cracking ones, bit can we please work @Toxteth O'Grady into it somehow?
I know one of you witty ones will come up with something 🫶
Aside from the potential upset to the girls, I too hope Emma has been re-homed to a loving family. The poor little love always looked so stressed and anxious.

• Sad

duckiebrown

I also have to add that they usually adjust spousal support before determining child support.

i.e. if Ioan earns say 400k and Alice 40k and Alice gets 10 % in spousal support (30 % is more common but its what their prenup supposedly says), Ioan would be assumed with 360k and Alice with 80k to determine child support, so the difference would be 280k and then 15-25 % of this (depends on custody share and other factors) would be something between 42-70k per year, of course with spousal support it would then get her to 82-110k (though probably all before taxes and commissions)

you can btw see with that calculation why 300k were once on the table. If he earned 120k per episode in the past she would have been entitled to something close to it in theory if he was able to keep up the amount of work he had
I have no idea how they calculate child support but it would seem logical to me if someone is self employed it would be more fair to take the mean salary of the last 5 years? Say you had a big pay day in 2 of those years and no income in the other 3. Otherwise you could time a divorce accordingly knowing the last years salary is particularly high, if that makes sense.

Irishwidz

VIP Member
With the millions of TV channels and streaming services all looking for content, she could have a career on TV. If she could get off her woe-is-me-he-done-me-wrong schtick and craft a brand around charm, wit, and humor (remember, it doesn't have to be real, it just has to look real - see James Corden), it would just be a matter of finding the right outlet. There is no reason this woman cannot earn a living as a public figure if she puts her mind to it.
The UK will have anybody on their reality shows I see a few openings if she travels 🙈

• Haha

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Hellloooooo all!
So its probably been posted and I've not even read it yet, as l legged it onto here....but 👀

Also its my birthday day today, another year younger..what a lovely present to see that The Mouth is finally moving out 🥂👏👌

See it was written by her mate!
Alice Evans moves out of $2M home amid Ioan Gruffudd split # via https://android.com
---

Lucky her 🤣
---

Exciting times for mAlice is finally moving weekend 🤣
BIB: Never heard this saying, but fuck me it made me laugh 🤣
---

Thank you 🩷
Obviously 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have 5 friends whose b/days are today! And another 5/6 dotted throughout May!
---

Not sure what part of the planet your in, but this said it was written at 9am UK time.
Do we know each other and I've not realised?
Show yourself 🤣🤣🩷
Happy birthday girl hope it's a cracker !
Are you 29 too forever ? 🤣
Lucky B lol

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Bit late for that but Marie has probably given her a few home truths. I am preparing for Marie to be fired just before the July hearing.
---

You mean the DM didn't buy them? Must be so annoying now Alice has lost weight.

Also why doesn't she walk Emma ever?
She’s probably not leash trained I would imagine. Alice still looks thicc to me. 🤣

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Wasn' it recently she was complaning that Ioan was "wasting" money pursuing the DVRO costing $600- 800 per hour in legal fees - how much is she spending to obtain her "share" of the UK pension pot valued in total at $1600 - not worth an hour of lawyer time
Exactly! She really is either that dumb or that vindictive 🙄

Ametrine

VIP Member
I wouldnt necessarily think that. I think it's more likely that they knew thanks to the DM article. It's a easy tipp-off.

The videos were released yesterday, so I would think they would have appeared already, but idk.
Maybe the DM is waiting until all the Coronation/Royal Family news stories are over for good, and perhaps the pictures will appear some time this week.

Lovegin

VIP Member
Would she really be of interest to rhobh? I know they’d probably want her as she’s a loose cannon but she can’t actually talk about ioan or Bianca for the next few years?

God can you imagine the poor neighbours, when she starts her drunken ranting and raving

Irishwidz

VIP Member
I just noticed that Alice's former bio update of being disappointed about everyone and that her life has suddenly turned for the worst was a day before the listing for her new rental was removed, which means she had already secured this house by the time of that passive aggressive update lol
The way she used child support to support her own lifestyle reminded me of Alice saying "he owes me MY child support"

Fun fact: that womans ex, a star attorney, also filed a restraining order (civil harrasement) against her in 2012 (although he asked for it to be dropped a few days later) - why are these women all the same
You paycheck is in the post great work 😁

So why was she so pissed off! God she's so complex 🙈

• Haha

Irishwidz

VIP Member
I think everyone is over hyping the kindness of strangers stuff.

It could be the bottle of champagne and flowers left for a new tenant or neighbours welcoming her to the area.

Personally I don’t believe she has the pull or like ability for someone to pick up the tab.

Ioan is paying. She is overspending, nothing has changed in that respect.
Absolutely with you on all of this! He sure is paying and all to see his daughters who he might not see too often !
She's a fckin grifting shifter😒

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I wonder how the big move went 👀🤣
I've been checking online every bloody hour since that article came out 👀🤣
---
I love
Alice moved out on May 6th, and yes, it is Beverly Hills. It is an apartment. The rent according to zillow is 6.5k and the apartment worth 3m. 3 miles away from Ioan's apartment. We were spot on with everything LOL

backgrid were around both at her old and new house. You can see Elsie in one of the videos, it was a scheduled visitation day btw (Ioan appears to be in LA judging by Bianca's recent stories, just mentioning it)

I love you welp 🫶👀

Ametrine

VIP Member
Sorry I've just read this again, so the rent is pretty much the same as the mortgage and the apartment is worth 3m?!?!?! I don't know anything about property prices in LA, but I do live in Central London and a 3m apartment on the river near where I live (new build) would be pretty nice.
So how the F is she affording that rent, she could have taken on the mortgage and stayed in her beloved shitpile 🤔

EDIT:
is this an apartment in a block or is that all her place?
It's an apartment in a block.

SynthGirl

VIP Member
You know the past few weeks I've been thinking about Alice's phrase "The lifestyle we have taken on. " It's made me laugh a bit with the idea of her being forced to move and going in on Watkins credits where she will end up paying yo for this divorce.

But the lifestyle is available for a very low cost with so much nature around them. Los Angeles has an incredible amount of nature to enjoy, especially for two young active girls like they have. It would be so good for them to be out amongst the people hiking and biking.

And it doesn't cost anything to go. My sense is that Alice moved to Beverly hills because she's selfish but also it will be a constant refrain of all the things materially that they don't have compared to their neighbors.

She'll just be giving the girls an endless litany of how they could have things like Fendi backpacks or makeup that's not from eBay if their dad hadn't dumped them instead of being in the sun and moving your body.
Well, it looks like a lot of rentals in her area. As far as, say, Beverly Hills High, it's a great zip code. Beverly Hills is very safe and walkable. And the school will have probably a mixture of people, a lot that are secure financially for sure. But the WEALTHY are putting their kids in private schools for the most part.. That's just a fact.

Last edited:

jesskell

Remember that video she did thanking everyone for their support after the charges got dropped meanwhile she ramped them up. Willing to be my she’s a stalker too. Prove me wrong Malice.
You have a stalker?

• Haha

AnneinHever

VIP Member
It might be related to the death threats they made before Christmas. I know several twitter members reported them to the UK police. One of those members was chased off Twitter by Marica apparently. How does she get so much private information on these people?
People tend to provide this information themselves. If you know a person’s name and/or place of residence it’s easy to find their phone number and address. The person you mentioned is particularly vile and obsessed. Behind a keyboard at least.