Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #170 Bad Boyo 4! Want more?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You found out where she’s moving to @welp? Not asking you to share/reveal obviously but wow, that’s some detective work!

Thanks to @welp and her detective work, we all figured it out (she did not tell us, just left a few crumbs on the ground to follow; read through this thread carefully and you'll figure it out too). :)

Reactions: 8
she could have a career on TV
Sorry but they only way to fame will be if she manages to hook up with another famous man, unlikely as that is. There has been tons of people on here and on twitter/insta who had faith in her and gave her good advice.

I wasn't one of them, as I have zero faith in her ability to do anything positive with her life. She has had lots of opportunities and blew them. She can't even trust herself with a twitter account in case she gets pissed and breaks the DVRO again. What a bleeping waster.
---
I am going to go with option C

Being a bleep

(always)
Yep. bleep 'til she dies lol

Reactions: 18
I think RHONY is not an option, even if she has been in early talks. The risk of her getting criminal charges as a result of her 'utterings' (read rantings) on the show will be too onerous for the producers - image the amount of expensive editing they would need to do to edit out all her potentially criminal inflammatory comments, especially when pissed. I would definitely watch her, and I am sure the producers seriously considered it, but she is off the shelf for the next few years until the DVRO expires. Silly goose shot herself in her own foot big time. I watched "Pretty Baby" and found so many similarities with Brooke's unhealthy co-dependency with her mother. She only managed to pull away once she married a man stronger than her mother. However, she did have a relationship with her father to a degree, despite her mother clutching on for her life, lovebombing, controlling and manipulating her entire life. It's interesting how children of dysfunctional mothers take on the caring role and will do anything to protect their damaged mothers. It is very sad, and I do not see much hope for Ioan. As Andrea said, it is imperative to nip PA in the bud asap, and Ioan has certainly not done that. I think he was hoping, right to the end, that Alice would do the right thing and be the woman he thought he married. The problem was the woman he thought he married was not the woman he actually married. I very very much doubt there will be any happy ending for the children with their Dad while they are children or even young adults. However, the minute they have kids of their own, they will look back and the scales will fall from their eyes. But that will be little compensation for those crucial lost years.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I watched "Pretty Baby" and found so many similarities with Brooke's unhealthy co-dependency with her mother. She only managed to pull away once she married a man stronger than her mother. However, she did have a relationship with her father to a degree, despite her mother clutching on for her life, lovebombing, controlling and manipulating her entire life. It's interesting how children of dysfunctional mothers take on the caring role and will do anything to protect their damaged mothers. It is very sad, and I do not see much hope for Ioan. As Andrea said, it is imperative to nip PA in the bud asap, and Ioan has certainly not done that. I think he was hoping, right to the end, that Alice would do the right thing and be the woman he thought he married. The problem was the woman he thought he married was not the woman he actually married. I very very much doubt there will be any happy ending for the children with their Dad while they are children or even young adults. However, the minute they have kids of their own, they will look back and the scales will fall from their eyes. But that will be little compensation for those crucial lost years.
one aspect that is very dangerous is that alienated kids usually develop a very deep bond to their alienating (abusive) parent. It obviously can break off, but the thing is that the process itself is damaging as you are realizing the level of the betrayal. It's also not a matter of simply switching sides then to the other parent, because either you feel deep shame for wronging your father (extra points if he has moved on with a new family) or (naturally) the alienated father has not handled the challenges the alienation brought to him perfectly (that's no victim blaming, it's impossible to handle it perfectly, and it's unfair to be compared to fathers who have it much easier) and thus is not the perfect father society demands fathers to be.

The problem is that the alienation clearly already started before they even discussed seperation, so he never really had a chance to prevent it***, especially with having to work a few months after seperation. And especially since the society-induced idea of fathers only being worth what they financially provide and being solely responsible for it was always going to work against him as you are always downsizing in a divorce if you arent reckless, and he was always going to spend a lot on lawyers (a common stick his daughter appears to beat him with) and have less income, both due to Alice's behavior. He has been in consistent therapy for years: I'm sure he was told that in order to minimize the damage on the kids now he will have to bite the bullet and not be forceful (again it's true that you should pushback against alienation as soon as it starts, but once its in effect the attempts to revert it can actually make it worse). Provide them with the tools they need (therapy) and be there when they are ready. Obviously Bianca's approach to life is really what he needs in this situation to come through as well.

***I think particulary with the eldest he never had any chance. With the youngest I am still uncertain as the bond seemed clearly much stronger, but he couldnt hide Bianca forever (which for sure manifested the alienation as unfair it is, it was so to speak for the kids the proof that mom is right, and daddy betrayed them all). But we dont know if Alice would have furtherned the alienation post-France ("i call the cops if you kidnap them from school") irrespecitively of Bianca, personally I think she would have.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
With the millions of TV channels and streaming services all looking for content, she could have a career on TV. If she could get off her woe-is-me-he-done-me-wrong schtick and craft a brand around charm, wit, and humor (remember, it doesn't have to be real, it just has to look real - see James Corden), it would just be a matter of finding the right outlet. There is no reason this woman cannot earn a living as a public figure if she puts her mind to it.
The UK will have anybody on their reality shows I see a few openings if she travels 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From @Bridgeofsighs
" I wonder does Ella bleach AE's hair? It's not a professional job, that's for sure."

I am convinced of it . It's yellow for starters looks awful. BH folk are going to be horrified with this cretin of a hillybilly and those clothes . In an effort to cover her fat she layers tons of clothes and scarves on making her look more huge ! I never see summery stuff on her or the kids really 😕
That's 100% home dyed...and probably a box dye, because it hasn't lifted enough. She needs to put a toner on it...mAlice we know you read here so I'm going to give you a tip! Buy Wella T18 toner from Ebay...you can thank me later 🤪
BIB..this is so true, its like the only thing she wants to do is destroy Ioan, what a sad existence 🫤
---
What have we so far 😯
Complex
Erratic
Dysfunctional
Chaotic
Unstable
Narcissist
twit
Unhinged
bleep?
---
I have now come to the pathetic conclusion I would watch a reality show (hate them) with The Mouth on it. God but she does mesmerise me with her facial expressions like at the monkey enclosure same mouth 🙈
I feel the same, but I know that I'd wanna smash my TV up within a minute! Those suckerfish lips...no thanks 🤣
---
The UK will have anybody on their reality shows I see a few openings if she travels 🙈
Nooooo!
On behalf of the UK, we kindly refuse her entry 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What have we so far 😯
Complex
Erratic
Dysfunctional
Chaotic
Unstable
Narcissist
twit
Unhinged
I'm so thrilled to have contributed so much!!
---
Well Australia doesn't want her. We'd have Ioan and Bianca in a heartbeat, and the girls, and heck we'd even have the dogs, but we don't want the walrus.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That's 100% home dyed...and probably a box dye, because it hasn't lifted enough. She needs to put a toner on it...mAlice we know you read here so I'm going to give you a tip! Buy Wella T18 toner from Ebay...you can thank me later 🤪
BIB..this is so true, its like the only thing she wants to do is destroy Ioan, what a sad existence 🫤
---

bleep?
---

I feel the same, but I know that I'd wanna smash my TV up within a minute! Those suckerfish lips...no thanks 🤣
---

Nooooo!
On behalf of the UK, we kindly refuse her entry 🤣
Ach ni let her in we all need a good comedy 😂

Suckerlips ! Perfect description of them 😂😂😂

What have we so far 😯
Complex
Erratic
Dysfunctional
Chaotic
Unstable
Narcissist
twit
Unhinged
bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well looks like she's just fangirling Vanderpump Rules people...because she's following them but they aren't following her back....so she's probably sitting in her new house surrounded by boxes of musty smelling clothes and watching Bravo
I bet she has not unpacked one box or container. The kids will never be able to have their friends over because they’ll be too ashamed of the nasty apartment. But, they probably never had them over at the other house either for the same reason.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Also the way the daughter was more of an adult than the mother...so many similarities. I got the feeling they are both RHOBH wannabees. Although maybe Alice is trying to get a spot on Vanderpump Rules, judging by her latest insta follows
Whom do you think will have a crack at Tom Sandoval? Alice?
Now *that* would be TV gold. Please, Andy Cohen: make. It. Happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
With the millions of TV channels and streaming services all looking for content, she could have a career on TV. If she could get off her woe-is-me-he-done-me-wrong schtick and craft a brand around charm, wit, and humor (remember, it doesn't have to be real, it just has to look real - see James Corden), it would just be a matter of finding the right outlet. There is no reason this woman cannot earn a living as a public figure if she puts her mind to it.
I’m pretty sure she would have to get up, rather than being 80% bedbound, and that could be a deal killer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she's going up and down stairs to let that poor dog out or if it's just pissing and shitting in the house

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I bet she has not unpacked one box or container. The kids will never be able to have their friends over because they’ll be too ashamed of the nasty apartment. But, they probably never had them over at the other house either for the same reason.
Unless they're A Listers kids !

I have a feeling she will make an effort in this place to bait the A Listers in but unfortunately she doesn't realise she would have to BEAT them in, not bait 🙈

Any sign of the dog yet ?

I still believe Ioan is paying towards that rent to keep her mouth shut and the kids on board and right enough The Mouth has shut up the longest time ever. I think this is the longest without rubbishing him ?
MOO

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Unless they're A Listers kids !

I have a feeling she will make an effort in this place to bait the A Listers in but unfortunately she doesn't realise she would have to BEAT them in, not bait 🙈

Any sign of the dog yet ?

I still believe Ioan is paying towards that rent to keep her mouth shut and the kids on board and right enough The Mouth has shut up the longest time ever. I think this is the longest without rubbishing him ?
MOO
Surely his lawyers would advise against paying anything until this is reached under a settlement and rubber stamped by a Judge.
I really hope she hasn't let the dog return to a shelter, I did wonder if the " so disappointed in friends" post was because she'd tried to rehome Emma.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Surely his lawyers would advise against paying anything until this is reached under a settlement and rubber stamped by a Judge.
I really hope she hasn't let the dog return to a shelter, I did wonder if the " so disappointed in friends" post was because she'd tried to rehome Emma.
I'm just wondering why she's so quiet unless getting paid somehow to be quiet . Can't shake the feeling off but hope he hasn't paid anything yet til it's settled !

Reactions: 6
I'm just wondering why she's so quiet unless getting paid somehow to be quiet . Can't shake the feeling off but hope he hasn't paid anything yet til it's settled !
She's quiet because she's trying to rebrand herself imo, she's hoping we'll all piss off and she can be the come back skids kid 😉😁
We'll still be here Alice never fear 😘
Also you can be right and be kind it doesn’t have to be one or t'other dearie 🙄💋

Reactions: 15
I did wonder if the " so disappointed in friends" post was because she'd tried to rehome Emma.
I think she was trying to rehome herself LOL and they weren't willing to have her as a housemate. I don't blame them. Neither Alice nor Emma are house-trained. They would find themselves trying to dodge the dog poo, wine bottles and baby dollheads on the floor.
---
I'm just wondering why she's so quiet unless getting paid somehow to be quiet.
She can shut up when she has to. She just doesn't normally want to. Ioan is finally getting his wish - she's off twitter! All his begging did no good, but real consequences in the form of court cases did the trick.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.