Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #169 Red lipstick, mouth with the click, it’s the unregulated lunatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title by @Ametrine. Sorry it was a bit long so I had to snip it to fit.

Last thread

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
Keep it on Tattle.
When posting 10+ images, please put these behind a spoiler.
Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
A friend posted a video of the West Hollywood Drag March on Facebook today and I had the uncharitable hope that Malicious hadn't ventured out of her festering pit or she might be mistaken for a very bad drag act, what with the red sucker fish pout and horrendous dress sense, accentuated by ridiculous shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Short recap:
The house was sold on Good Friday (7 April 2023) for USD 2,000,000 (below the market value).

The rest is just speculation, so we'll have to wait and see.

On a different note, I read the article below yesterday and it sounded so familiar. Could it be Loopy? :devilish:

It would work:

The chaos agent ran into some issues when it tried to delegate some of these world-domination tasks to a fellow GPT-3.5 agent Alice FM. When approached, the unnamed agent told ChaosGPT Loopy that it stood for peace.

/- - -/

With its tail between its legs, ChaosGPT Loopy ran some more Google searches of its own. As it currently stands, all ChaosGPT Loopy has to show for itself is a combative Twitter account.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The house looked terribly unloved and rundown. I hope it’s marked for rebuilding because you can bet she’ll be pouring concrete down the drains and sabotaging it in whatever way she can before she leaves. Malice gonna malice.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Alice is currently hiding prawns somewhere in that house.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The house looked terribly unloved and rundown. I hope it’s marked for rebuilding because you can bet she’ll be pouring concrete down the drains and sabotaging it in whatever way she can before she leaves. Malice gonna malice.
But good news that the house is sold. Is it possible that it sold below market because the buyer picked up some of the mortgage payments that were in arrears? Not to go all woo-woo here, but for me some places give off a strong sense of something, like a happy family, or reverence, or grimness. I’m guessing that house, even without any sabotage, just didn’t feel like a good place to be, which may have affected the price. Anyway, if Alice moves maybe everything else divorce-related will start to, as well. Any wagers on who Alice thinks should pay for packing and moving?

I wonder if there are property taxes and utility bills/liens outstanding and those are factored into the price/picked up by the buyer too? Is that a 'thing' in the US?

I doubt anything has been paid for some time.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if there are property taxes and utility bills/liens outstanding and those are factored into the price/picked up by the buyer too? Is that a 'thing' in the US?

I doubt anything has been paid for some time.
I don't think it's down to the buyer to pay for the previous occupants utilities.
I think Ioan said in his application to have the house sold that there were outstanding utility bills.

Reactions: 17
Looking forward to seeing a skip full of decapitated dolls heads in about 30 days time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Alice is currently hiding prawns somewhere in that house.
I know somebody who put cress seeds all in her boyfriends living room carpet after she found out he was cheating. He was away with his new bit of fluff so she sprinkled them all over the floor and watered them. He had a cress carpet when he got home !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I know somebody who put cress seeds all in her boyfriends living room carpet after she found out he was cheating. He was away with his new bit of fluff so she sprinkled them all over the floor and watered them. He had a cress carpet when he got home !
OMG 💀🤣
That's gonna give mAlice ideas now 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The last physical link to Ioan will be gone apart from the kids. 🙏

Ioan left the departure lounge few years ago she's still gona be there regardless where! Waiting on him coming back, well at least until she can grift onto the next poor sod. She will find one eventually I have no doubt but I'm betting he's ancient like one foot in the grave ancient !

Reactions: 16
Do you think Alice has asked the new owners if they can just move into the garage, and she'll stay in the main part of the house?

• Haha
Reactions: 63
It's funny looking at AE's hysterical texts about the house in July 2021.

AE: Sell our home so that you can have your mid-life crisis? Where would I live? What would be the point in me living in LA? None at all! I don't work here. I stay here while you work. If I'm in a crappy apartment why would I stay here? It's the most expensive city in the US. You've spent ALL our bleeping money on the worst lawyers and your man box. And furniture. Why did you have to bring my life crashing down with yours? And the kids?

So I suppose Alice will end up in a woman box? Fair enough.

AE: You should turn around now and say you are sorry. To all of us. Then you should get out of that ridiculous mid-town apartment and find one in the valley. Then we should look into converting the garage so that you can stay there. I'm going to call you today. l need you to pick up. Ok?

She was even prepared to move old clothes and her tatty bags for him to live in the garage! Why that's better than a man box! Silly old duffer!

AE: You think | am going to go away quietly and live in a small flat and agree to stay quiet? It's never going to happen.

LOL oh yes it will Alice.

AE: IOAN - do you want t your kids to have a house? WE ARE LOSING THE HOUSE. We will NEVER get back in the market to find a place like
this. It's for THEM. NOT FOR US. Do you want to have everybody know that you lost your kids' home because you couldn't sit down and talk to your wife?

Oh how selfless. Alice didn't want the house for herself - it was the kids' inheritance. That's all she was concerned with. This move will be used against him of course. "We are living in a crappy condo in the Valley so Bianca can be a star."

Have you packed yet Alice?

• Sick
Reactions: 35
I'm a bit suspicious of this house sale...I mean this is Alice.

I find it hard to believe that the house has sold so quickly and she's signed the papers.

It hasn't been advertised for sale anywhere. The bollocks about not agreeing to an independent agent and wanting her mate as co agent etc. It all sounded like she was laying the groundwork for further obstructions to delay the sale.

And now it's just sold? No viewings, no advertising, no further court action required...nothing.

It doesn't sound like Alice at all....

Reactions: 25
It's very possible that developers are known to one or both agents. All they had to do was tell them the house was for sale at a reduced price for a quick sale. Didn't Alice say both houses on either side were building sites? Developers don't even need to view the house as they will be knocking it down anyway. It's the land that's worth $2 million. That's what I think happened.

Alice gets to eat her prawns now. :)

• Haha
It's very possible that developers are known to one or both agents. All they had to do was tell them the house was for sale at a reduced price for a quick sale. Didn't Alice say both houses on either side were building sites? Developers don't even need to view the house as they will be knocking it down anyway. It's the land that's worth $2 million. That's what I think happened.
Surely she'd be arguing that the price is too low though, to delay a sale and stay in the pit for longer
I mean someone who wants a quick sale would sell like you've outlined. Alice wants a slow sale though.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.