Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #167 Will the real Alice please show her face?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faced with downsizing I wonder what she’s doing with the mountains of crap she’s accumulated over the years. Will she bin it all or is her local FB marketplace having an upsurge in traffic. 🤔

How sad is it that Tone says he’s made good friends on Twitter. That’s loneliness and isolation right there.
I thought that, you never see him post about going out with friends or talking on twitter to any people he knows in real life. I never know who is posting on his page, him or Alice, but she ought to be utterly ashamed of herself for allowing him to behave like this 'protecting his sister'.

Reactions: 18
Snap!! I also have ménière’s 🙄 I was diagnosed in my twenties, it's a witch!!
Snap in my 20's too and I'm now in my 60's . My full sympathy!!

Yup it's almost as much as a total witch as the bogan WeHo. I dont think anything tops her vile abuse of her kids and ex husband and his partner. Menieres comes in waves but big Al's abuse is every single day. Imagine ! Every single day 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anybody read backwards from last post to gauge whats going on ? Guilty 🙈

My wee granddaughter was christened yesterday and we went back to my son's for the party . I wasn't in his house half an hour when I took one of my huge vertigo attacks and landed myself in bed ever since arghhh the timing sucks ! I suffer from menieres disease lost hearing in left ear completely and 50% right ear . Alice there's a new ailment for you to add to your list 😕

Right to catch up before my dizziness arrives back.

Any sign of the bogan WeHo?
I hope you feel better soon! Menieres must be awful :(

I have had Labyrinthitis a few times and that was bad enough. 1st time I woke up and the room was spinning (literally) and I remember thinking "but I didn't have any alcohol last night" 🤭 I got out of bed and fell flat on the floor (this was before my wheelchair days) and I absolutely could not tell which way was up!

Yes, I used to read the threads backwards when it was hectic...like last summer and I was waking up and a whole thread had gone by overnight.

Those were crazy days in mAlice-world :D

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Epstein/watts thing is a difficult one...
Because if you ignore the fact that she is simply going to say no to everything and is just plain impossible to deal with...and assume she is a normal person....where is she going to go and how is she going to afford to live? The more her share of the community property is diminished, the less likely she is to be able to afford to buy anything to live in. If he's at the same time arguing that he has no income, it means she's not even going to be able to rent anywhere either. Yes she could get a job but she still won't be able to afford anywhere half decent.
So eating into her share further makes it even less likely she's going to agree anything.

Not that she's going to agree anything anyway because it's Alice ...but you know what I mean.
I agree to all of this
It's a shame she can't seem to come to grips with the concept of that she is going to have to pay her own way!
And that Ioan isn't responsible for her finding a place to live, keeping her arse in bed etc. What he is responsible for is money towards child support, and whatever was agreed in the prenup, less communal costs (Epstein/Watts)
The sooner she gets this in that overbleached head the better!
She really does think that she is just going to continue living how she was prior to the divorce.
Malice I'll tell you this for free...its not gonna happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Faced with downsizing I wonder what she’s doing with the mountains of crap she’s accumulated over the years. Will she bin it all or is her local FB marketplace having an upsurge in traffic. 🤔
She’ll take what she absolutely needs & tell Ioan the rest is his problem to deal with.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She’ll take what she absolutely needs & tell Ioan the rest is his problem to deal with.
Absolutely without doubt in my mind. New for old is her motto she should have been in house insurance game lol
And still she buys tit on eBay etc

Reactions: 15
Now trying to play the victim I see. Her claim to being "nice" is because she has a rescue dog (alrighty-roo).

As is phanTone, last week he was desperate for D&L (or anyone in fact) to fight with (the dare, double dare childish tit) he was cruising for a bruising. Yet now we see him playing the part of the non-antagonistic, wouldn't say boo to a goose, angelic victim of bullying..... boo-fuckity-hoo
Thanks for the reminder about Tone's behaviour, I don't feel so sorry for him now. And as if D could fight him, I read today she has been really sick and had to be airlifted to hospital.
I still think mAlice has been using his account a lot lately, if she made up a trip to A & E for attention she can piss right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Absolutely without doubt in my mind. New for old is her motto she should have been in house insurance game lol
And still she buys tit on eBay etc
I’d say the place will look like a dump when she’s gone. I can see her not bothering to clean the bathrooms or doing general day to day jobs because why should she if she has to leave anyway, that’s the kind of person she is.
I really hope off Twitter she’s finally copping on to the seriousness of all this. It must be so scary for the girls knowing they’re loosing their home & Mammy doesn’t even have a job

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hands up if you think the bathroom door is still off its hinges, the rat is still in the Prius and the squirrel is in the bin.
The woman is trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don't suppose it matters what a tit heap it is if it's likely to be bulldozed.

Reactions: 17
It’s okay guys, Tone will make enough to pay her mortgage with his kiss and tell for the papers. He’ll help Alkie out in her darkest hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Q do we know if the advancement listed on Friday 24 March was hearing/motion to decide whether the 25 April hearing can be brought forward to an earlier date or is it the substantive hearing itself (which was listed for 25 April)?

"Tone" seems a bit grouchy. I wonder if her bollox about being found factually innocent was heard and dismissed on Friday?
So the 25 april date is now gone from the docket. Obviously it could take time until a new date appears on the docket since that thing is slow af, but you may be right and the hearing about being declared factually innocent happened on friday.

Outcome is obviously unclear if that's the case, though methinks it didnt went her way, but we'll see.

FYI she updated her current IG bio right after this hearing would have been.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She’s just so stupid. She thinks this battle can be won on social media, but she’s completely wrong. It can only be won through the courts.
This exactly. Alice has completely missed this. Even if she had 250k followers, the ultimate thing that people would remember is the court ruling.
And 90% of people who come up against this case will remember that she is the wife who got TRO and a 3 year DVRO against her. Pretty much like Johnny and Amber - people remember that Johnny won and that Amber was proven to be a liar. People will remember that Alice was proven to be an abuser. The rest is the custody case, and it is highly unlikely it will be anything other than 50%, as asked for by Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
not being able to keep a story straight is apparently the trait of the whole family
4biS6Pi.png

This exactly. Alice has completely missed this. Even if she had 250k followers, the ultimate thing that people would remember is the court ruling.
And 90% of people who come up against this case will remember that she is the wife who got TRO and a 3 year DVRO against her. Pretty much like Johnny and Amber - people remember that Johnny won and that Amber was proven to be a liar. People will remember that Alice was proven to be an abuser. The rest is the custody case, and it is highly unlikely it will be anything other than 50%, as asked for by Ioan.
Depp/Heard is a lot more complex imo, since there are multiple court rulings. And what many on both sides dont get is that none of them were actually about abuse, but about whether it's libel/defamatory to call it abuse. They clearly also both have issues, so I think this one will be remembered as a completely toxic affair on both sides.

But yes, fully agreed about Alice.
I don't know why everyone is caught up with the ring - I thought she was showing off a new manicure
I never even looked at her ring because it wasnt new to me but on her hair because I wonder if she dyed it lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.