Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #167 Will the real Alice please show her face?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the 25 april date is now gone from the docket. Obviously it could take time until a new date appears on the docket since that thing is slow af, but you may be right and the hearing about being declared factually innocent happened on friday.

Outcome is obviously unclear if that's the case, though methinks it didnt went her way, but we'll see.

FYI she updated her current IG bio right after this hearing would have been.
If she'd been declared factually innocent on Friday I think there would have been a leaked Daily Mail article by now and more staged pap shots of Alice in Trader Joe's.

Reactions: 31
That particular one is a nasty pathetic piece of tit. I will never forget the incitement for Tattlers to unalive themselves. Batshit and lonely. A dangerous combination. bleeping Bargain Basement Aunt Lydia.
Needless to say nobody is bullying Malice. There are a few Twitter accounts but these simply repost the bs Malice herself posts. The only bullies in this story are Malice, Tone, and an ever-diminishing army of flying monkeys.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If she'd been declared factually innocent on Friday I think there would have been a leaked Daily Mail article by now and more staged pap shots of Alice in Trader Joe's.
Isn't it fascinating how utterly predictable Alice is.

This was the exact same thought that I had.

Reactions: 15
I just looked at his account and was totally bewildered by his comments. The only reason anyone knows about the A&E story is because he was the one who wrote about it. Looking at he original comment, to be fair, he never actually said it was him who needed to be seen at the A&E dept but he was happy to accept the concerned comments from his FMs. It's a bit early for it to be Alice, still not 9am in California.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm sorry, but monotone missed every stick on the brain tree on the way down! How much of a cock is he going to feel when he realises he told everyone via twitter he was in A&E...I can't cope 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Also, time to release some more damaging info? Erm I don't remember you realising anything the first time round?
Dude needs to do himself a favour and quit twitter, for the sake of his health!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh dear. "Tone" clearly has no idea how health informatics in the UK works. Never mind him announcing to the whole world he was in A&E.

Big Al, put down the drink/bottle/box/barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
His damaging info will either be doxing someone, completely incorrectly or revealing that Ioan once told the girls they couldn't have dessert until after dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Either Alice gets what she wants or she has a weapon to shame Ioan with to her dimwits.
With a DVRO in place? I don't think so. Also Alice has her dwindling band of halfwits who support her but why would Ioan give a duck about them? I mean, really???

After 28 years as a kept woman I think AE needs a reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That is so utterly bizarre that I dont know how to react - that a&e stuff is clearly visible in his timeline and Im not even on Twitter! I can just google his name + twitter and see the timeline. It would have been funny if wasnt all so slightly sinister

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Nhs are very strict with confidentiality. Anyone know who put 50p in the head?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh dear. "Tone" clearly has no idea how health informatics in the UK works. Never mind him announcing to the whole world he was in A&E.
Big Al, put down the drink/bottle/box/barrel.
That's the problem with lying - it's hard to remember all the lies. The next time "Tone" needs attention, he will be airlifted to hospital, a la D.

More proof "Tone" is Alice. She would say things on twitter and then say "Who told you! That info could only come from a certain person!"

Fuckwit. Alcohol really does kill braincells.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That is so utterly bizarre that I dont know how to react - that a&e stuff is clearly visible in his timeline and Im not even on Twitter! I can just google his name + twitter and see the timeline. It would have been funny if wasnt all so slightly sinister
Same.

There is something clearly not right in those tweets. 🫤

🐮

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Same.

There is something clearly not right in those tweets. 🫤

🐮
It’s like he’s trying to gaslight people but just looks completely nuts. I hope there’s nothing seriously wrong, he seems worryingly confused and paranoid.
---
Nhs are very strict with confidentiality. Anyone know who put 50p in the head?
Yeah, that’s quite a nasty troll account, but it’s so obvious they’re lying.

Reactions: 19
I’d say the place will look like a dump when she’s gone. I can see her not bothering to clean the bathrooms or doing general day to day jobs because why should she if she has to leave anyway, that’s the kind of person she is.
I really hope off Twitter she’s finally copping on to the seriousness of all this. It must be so scary for the girls knowing they’re loosing their home & Mammy doesn’t even have a job
BIB - no change there then! 🤣

Reactions: 10
Tone: Bye for now. Shake in your pants!!! You know who you are!!! It is coming I promise that!!!!!

Shake in your pants? lol

Tone: Time to release more damaging info I think!!!!

Tell me your Alice without telling me...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.