Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #167 Will the real Alice please show her face?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time. Title supplied by the wonderful @KikiFromNy

Last thread:

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
Keep it on Tattle.
When posting 10+ images, please put these behind a spoiler.
Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I see now that Alice's video has gotten the attention that she craved true to form she's taken it down.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I browsed earlier today through the Marvel subreddit and there is loads of love for Ioan there in a thread that asks about the best Mr. Fantastic. Its things like these that makes you realize how for his legacy this tit divorce will probably be just a sidenote, while for Alice it will her main claim to fame.
I see now that Alice's video has gotten the attention that she craved true to form she's taken it down.
still up for me

I dont know why she would tbh, it is (for once) not inflammatory (even if the adoration for a court proven abuser in the comments is a crime against sanity)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The explosive double dare diarrhea from Tone about Tattle tells me her "victory" in court didn't get the worldwide attention they thought it deserved. It's also telling that Tone got so triggered over a picture of his ex-wife.

Alice, we know you use Tone's account most of the time and we also know that these pictures of this poor woman are probably being posted on Tone's twitter without her consent because she's not married to him anymore. Give it up, get a job and all your problems might go away. Wishful thinking I know.

Why do her teeth and gums have that dark tinge in her video? Is that from the filter?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Why do her teeth and gums have that dark tinge in her video? Is that from the filter?
She probably forgets to brush her teeth because she's busy trawling through the internet to see what people are saying about her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
😂 😂 🤦‍♀️I'm such a numbskull it popped up on my reels and I've clicked the not interested in it so that's why I can't see it.
Apologies Alice, carry on as you were 💫🙏🤭

• Haha
It's also telling that Tone got so triggered over a picture of his ex-wife.
He got triggered by a photo of the lovely Rachel that he posted?? LOL

More likely, AE got triggered by the loved up candid pic of IG and BW on here. Baby angel ain't never comin' back Alice! Get over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've missed a fair few posts because it's just plain depressing.

Does anyone know if the case was just dropped could there have been an agreement it was dropped provided she completed something like a parenting course?

Reactions: 7
She probably forgets to brush her teeth because she's busy trawling through the internet to see what people are saying about her.
She mentioned before about not brushing her teeth or having dental care. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The explosive double dare diarrhea from Tone about Tattle tells me her "victory" in court didn't get the worldwide attention they thought it deserved. It's also telling that Tone got so triggered over a picture of his ex-wife.

Alice, we know you use Tone's account most of the time and we also know that these pictures of this poor woman are probably being posted on Tone's twitter without her consent because she's not married to him anymore. Give it up, get a job and all your problems might go away. Wishful thinking I know.
BIB: I'm repeating myself here but we really should refrain from stating speculation about a third party as facts. I'm yet to see any proof or even indication that the above is the case.

As for the rest: I am again repeating myself but I am getting increasingly convinced that the charges getting dropped came to a price, the reaction from her camp seems too downbeat to me. It's still possible that she just good lucky with the DA saving resources or the evidence being not admissable (that the DA suddenly changed their mind and think she is innocent like her fans dream about it is not the case, they determine this opinion already when they file charges). But if neither is the case it would suggest that the charges may be reinstated with more counts/evidence or a deal for Ioan retreating as a witness (or at least leverage). The thing about this case is that there was too much evidence, and this (if obviously the judge agrees that these things actually breech the RO, but they never reached this part of the proccess) would have made it a pretty straight forward case to win for someone who believed as much when they charged her in the first place.

I've missed a fair few posts because it's just plain depressing.

Does anyone know if the case was just dropped could there have been an agreement it was dropped provided she completed something like a parenting course?
if there is a deal then it was between her and Ioan. As one of the reasons why the DA tends to drop cases is because witnesses jump off. But we dont really know that. There definitely wasnt a deal between her and the DA though, otherwise she wouldnt have filed a motion to get declared as factually innocent (which she 99 % wont)

when I say "deal" I dont necessarily mean a custody or divorce deal, or that they actually made a deal. It could be also just strategy from Ioan's team in order to bring the custody hearing back again, and if Alice doesnt behave by then use his potential witness status as a leverage if the current charges get reinstated or new brought up (which there will if she starts up again).

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
wasn’t there something about them turning green at one point? Can’t imagine why OG wasn’t interested cess pit coming at him!

Reactions: 10
BIB: I'm repeating myself here but we really should refrain from stating speculation about a third party as facts. I'm yet to see any proof or even indication that the above is the case.

As for the rest: I am again repeating myself but I am getting increasingly convinced that the charges getting dropped came to a price, the reaction from her camp seems too downbeat to me. It's still possible that she just good lucky with the DA saving resources or the evidence being not admissable (that the DA suddenly changed their mind and think she is innocent like her fans dream about it is not the case, they determine this opinion already when they file charges). But if neither is the case it would suggest that the charges may be reinstated with more counts/evidence or a deal for Ioan retreating as a witness (or at least leverage). The thing about this case is that there was too much evidence, and this (if obviously the judge agrees that these things actually breech the RO, but they never reached this part of the proccess) would have made it a pretty straight forward case to win for someone who believed as much when they charged her in the first place.

if there is a deal then it was between her and Ioan. As one of the reasons why the DA tends to drop cases is because witnesses jump off. But we dont really know that. There definitely wasnt a deal between her and the DA though, otherwise she wouldnt have filed a motion to get declared as factually innocent (which she 99 % wont)

when I say "deal" I dont necessarily mean a custody or divorce deal, or that they actually made a deal. It could be also just strategy from Ioan's team in order to bring the custody hearing back again, and if Alice doesnt behave by then use his potential witness status as a leverage if the current charges get reinstated or new brought up (which there will if she starts up again).
Or more charges are being filed. She breached the restraining order willfully and often. So it wouldn't come as a surprise when she faces more charges.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Or more charges are being filed. She breached the restraining order willfully and often. So it wouldn't come as a surprise when she faces more charges.
Something is afoot. They’re not elated as they normally would be celebrating her mediocrity and ability to avoid consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
New thread time. Title supplied by the wonderful @KikiFromNy

Last thread:

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
Keep it on Tattle.
When posting 10+ images, please put these behind a spoiler.
Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.
Thank you @MarkC1387! Very kind of you! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20

The UK sucks. If you can't find out civil, family and criminal case records online for us all to read at will, what use is it anyways. Pfft. ;) Then again, I can't be bothered to look at Twatter for these people for two seconds either.

Reactions: 7
Btw, just want everyone to know butt-hurt is from the days when parents spanked children on their butts on a daily basis. It does not mean you had butt sex so your butt hurts. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Projection is real.

Also don't worry about Google. They sleep well at night. 😏
Screenshot_20230313-214023.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.