Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #167 Will the real Alice please show her face?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. There is a pathological desire for a bundle. I have a sibling like this. Not happy unless they are having a row with someone.
---
(Bundle and row being slang words for argument here in UK šŸ¤£) realised that might not be obvious

Reactions: 21
If it is Tone tweeting, then he constantly asks people to forward negative tweets about Alice or him to his DMs. So he gives the troll "supporters" free reign to wind him up.
He gets no interaction unless he's sparring, it's really sad he doesn't use what energy he's got on his lovely wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Totally agree.

I assume he is as ill as he says, so he needs all his energy to battle that.

How can mAlice sit back and allow it to happen?

Surely she should be telling her beloved Bro to put her situation out of his head and concentrate on looking out for his own well being?

Thatā€™s what happens when you love people, you put them 1stā€¦at least thatā€™s how it works in my life ā¤
The Abuser doesn't care about anyone else other than the Abuser, end of.

She wants revenge, pain, and the utter destruction of those who haveā€wrongedā€ her, and will use any method, and any one to achieve that. Her children, her brother they are tools to be used towards that end.

Reactions: 26
As much as I think Alice is using that TantrumTone account, It saddens me to see all of them exploit and cajole him into losing his tit. The person heā€™s replying to wasnā€™t tagged, itā€™s a hashtag not a direct tag and she would have to be seeking that out to get annoyed at.
Tbh, I think Tattlers are worrying more about the brother's health than his sister is. I may not like him, but I feel like none of this is good for him. If I was Alice, I would leave my daughters with their Father and fly over to see him before he gets any sicker. šŸ˜ž

Though I'm sure he doesn't want our sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
cute
Screenshot_20230326_200324_Instagram.jpg

Alice's first general is back on the frontline
Screenshot_20230326_195011_Twitter.jpg

completely independently on whether you think Depp or Carter are innocent or guilty...they are accussed of rape and other things: one by many, the other has a violent record. Ioan has nothing of this and is accused of being the best husband ever and his court-certified abusive wife is angry that he stopped loving her and no longer wants to sponsor her entire lazy life. You need to be pretty nutty as a advocate for Heard or Schuman to put this case in the same sentence

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I wonder where Ioan and Bianca are off to today šŸ¤”
You just know Alice is probably still lying in her cesspit and won't have anything planned for her or the girls today.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tone: OK RIGHT! That is it. I am letting it ALL out soon. Papers. the lot! You F treat M like that?! WAIT now. JUST Wait!!!

This sounds like AE to me. Why would the papers be interested in Tone's twitter spats?? Real Tone is ill and twitter "Tone" is using this for attention and sympathy - remind you of anyone??

Tone: I really want to put SOME people in their damned place! Which I can! Probs cos I am in a bad place! Alice is off here. I only came on here to support her! So may be I will get off here too!! Good Night lovely people! xxx

"Tone" tweeting at 6am UK time is not going to help his health - it's AE tweeting. How does his twitter spats support Alice exactly? It's her getting her twitter fix on the down low, that's how.
Couldnā€™t agree more with this, Iā€™m convinced thereā€™s more going on behind the scenes that suggest all is most definitely not well on the Alice front (guntšŸ¤£). I think sheā€™s drunk ranting and raving on Twitter, thinking sheā€™s incognito by using the Tonetrum account šŸ™„ that along with her bio change on insta, and not coming back to Twitter on her own account suggests thereā€™s something going on that we donā€™t know about. It appeared sheā€™d be somewhat sober recently (or at least being more discreet if she was still drinking), given there were no videos or the drunk tweeting, but I think sheā€™s drinking again now and then using the Tonely the Lonely account to attack and get her Twitter fix. Given that Tone is always almost on LA time rather than uk, if he is currently particularly ill and using his own account, then you wouldnā€™t expect him to be up throughout the night being sleep deprived and fighting needless fights on Twitter. I just think itā€™s her using that account most of the time, even the language and style of the rants are more or less identical to Big Malā€™s and threatening to go to the papers, it just screams drunken Alice to me. Whatever is going on though, I just hope the two Eā€™s are not suffering as a result šŸ˜©

• Heart
Reactions: 32
this was 2 hours after visitation would have ended btw
View attachment 2056620
(is it just me or are Bianca's story recently a tad more passive-aggressive? though this one might be not tbh)

speaking of aggressive: I do feel for Tone a tad: he constantly said last night he was very ill, not going to post these, but he said "you treat me like that" and "I'm letting it all out in newspapers" on a post that is about Alice.
View attachment 2056645
View attachment 2056625
View attachment 2056623

it updates very slowly.
Tone was allegedly in A&E most of the day, in severe pain, yet he still managed to put in a few hours of Tweeting bloody YouTube videos!!!

ETA. IMHO, ā€œToneā€ was having a bad day because the kids had a good visitation day with their dad! šŸ˜‰

Letā€™s not forget that when the real Tone was having marital & financial troubles, how did his wonderful sister Alice support him?ā€¦ She cut him off for 2 years!! He never addresses that when people point that out to ā€œhimā€. He never says that heā€™s forgiven her because sheā€™s family etc. It just gets swept under the (very ugly) rug.

Protective & supportive baby brother is just another figment of Aliceā€™s warped imagination. MOO šŸ®

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder where Ioan and Bianca are off to today šŸ¤”
You just know Alice is probably still lying in her cesspit and won't have anything planned for her or the girls today.
Probably for a nice walk, then lunch or visa versa! Such a shame that mAlice has PA'd the duck outta these kids, as I'm sure they'd love (actually need!) a day out in the fresh air, running about with the dog, having fun...like kids should !
RTP says hi all! She's manically busy with her studies etc x
ā˜®šŸ’—
---
Tbh, I think Tattlers are worrying more about the brother's health than his sister is. I may not like him, but I feel like none of this is good for him. If I was Alice, I would leave my daughters with their Father and fly over to see him before he gets any sicker. šŸ˜ž

Though I'm sure he doesn't want our sympathy.
You know what, you're probably right, he didn't ask for a sister that's a total bleep! I'm a total softie at heart, and I do feel for him, that he has been lumbered with fighting a losing battle, all the while battling serious heath problems. She should be telling yo keep off twitter and concentrate on his health, but sadly we are talking about mAlice here!
BIB - WORD!
---
If only she would change her picture when she updates her bio. For some reason, that hat photo totally shits me. Stupid prat in her stupid hat.

Btw I'm feeling sorry for old Tone, him being so sick.
Yeah, I bleeping hate that photo! It's the hat, just looks silly. Problem is her friends are probably too scared to set her off by saying it doesn't really suit you...you know narcs, can't handle any form or advice or what they think might be putting them down - she needs constant praise šŸ™„
My friends will 100% tell me if I look stupid in something, or if I'm in the wrong, etc and I love them for that!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Letā€™s not forget that when the real Tone was having marital & financial troubles, how did his wonderful sister Alice support him?ā€¦ She cut him off for 2 years!! He never addresses that when people point that out to ā€œhimā€. He never says that heā€™s forgiven her because sheā€™s family etc. It just gets swept under the (very ugly) rug.

Protective & supportive baby brother is just another figment of Aliceā€™s warped imagination. MOO šŸ®
Which is why so many think it's Alice behind the Tone account. Why would he bother creating an account to support her when she doesn't support him? She has no support other than the sock puppets she creates to convince the gullible to her side. The weird public chats they have on Twitter is very odd.

• Heart
Is that an engagement ring on Bianca's hand? Perhaps on the middle finger because it's a little loose on her ring finger.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I see Alice's apologists have nothing to offer upon being questioned on their attempts to DARVO Alice into the victim. Priceless
Is that an engagement ring on Bianca's hand? Perhaps on the middle finger because it's a little loose on her ring finger.
she has this since at least her birthday (I think) so I doubt it

Reactions: 12
Which is why so many think it's Alice behind the Tone account. Why would he bother creating an account to support her when she doesn't support him? She has no support other than the sock puppets she creates to convince the gullible to her side. The weird public chats they have on Twitter is very odd.
It's really sad that tony can't recognise that Alice tried to use his need for a kidney to control Ioan. Her kidney would never have been suitable given her addictions.

Reactions: 16

If I recall correctly, Tonyā€™s account started just after we on here had been pointing out that Alice had managed to alienate everyone in her life, even all of her family. And hey presto, here comes the loyal brother to avow his support for Alice!
Obviously engineered by Alice herself.
I think the account has to be viewed in that context. And itā€™s obviously used by Alice too.
Sheā€™s just so stupid. She thinks this battle can be won on social media, but sheā€™s completely wrong. It can only be won through the courts.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I see Alice's apologists have nothing to offer upon being questioned on their attempts to DARVO Alice into the victim. Priceless

she has this since at least her birthday (I think) so I doubt it
The ironic thing about Alice supporters is that this is their excuse ā€¦

B43757DC-3ACC-4BBA-9F89-A9272CF7222F.jpeg

2021 and 2022 was Alice and her FM targeting Ioan and Bianca to such extreme lengths they had to abandon twitter and close up their Instagram account. The abuse was vile and extreme. They targeted a young lady that did nothing wrong knowing it would adversely impact on her health. They targeted a man who was and still is the victim of domestic abuse. They called BW a bogan grifter, horse teeth, big noseā€¦.. the list is long and is infact on here somewhere. To this day the brother still abuses by comparing Biancas face to that of a cartoon character implying she has unattractive facial features and mocking both BW and IG. Alices FM can duck right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.