Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #167 Will the real Alice please show her face?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right!? I don't remember seeing this ring before, but I don't want to doubt Welp. But why would she share it with all those heart emojis? Hmm
This was last september for example (I dont know if it's the same ring, but it looks like it imo)
qtwNWyB.jpg

Last october
FUF8C9Y.png

and there are many more

she all the time puts hearts on her IG stories, doesnt mean much. I mean it isnt even the correct finger (though I probably wouldnt put it on the correct finger until announcing it lol). We have vaguely suspected things like a pregnancy based on nothing before and it ended up being weaponised by Alice to torture the youngest, perhaps all not the greatest idea.

The ironic thing about Alice supporters is that this is their excuse …

View attachment 2058415

2021 and 2022 was Alice and her FM targeting Ioan and Bianca to such extreme lengths they had to abandon twitter and close up their Instagram account. The abuse was vile and extreme. They targeted a young lady that did nothing wrong knowing it would adversely impact on her health. They targeted a man who was and still is the victim of domestic abuse. They called BW a bogan grifter, horse teeth, big nose….. the list is long and is infact on here somewhere. To this day the brother still abuses by comparing Biancas face to that of a cartoon character implying she has unattractive facial features and mocking both BW and IG. Alices FM can duck right off.
no you dont get it. Trolls (including Alice) abusing Ioan and Bianca was empowering for females, or something. Of course people fighting back is endangering this movement and thus bullying/abuse, makes total sense in cockoo land.

Reactions: 27
Right!? I don't remember seeing this ring before, but I don't want to doubt Welp. But why would she share it with all those heart emojis? Hmm
Sometimes a ring is just a ring. This is like people speculating that some off hand song lyric she posted meant she’s pregnant. I mean … no.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This was last september for example (I dont know if it's the same ring, but it looks like it imo)
View attachment 2058476
Last october
View attachment 2058477
and there are many more

she all the time puts hearts on her IG stories, doesnt mean much. I mean it isnt even the correct finger (though I probably wouldnt put it on the correct finger until announcing it lol). We have vaguely suspected things like a pregnancy based on nothing before and it ended up being weaponised by Alice to torture the youngest, perhaps all not the greatest idea.

no you dont get it. Trolls (including Alice) abusing Ioan and Bianca was empowering for females, or something. Of course people fighting back is endangering this movement and thus bullying/abuse, makes total sense in cockoo land.
It looked like a different ring to me. I am certainly not looking to start any crazy rumors. I do know that she uses a lot of heart emojis, and always promotes love in her posts. I just felt as though she was showing off a new ring. Maybe my thoughts are because my friend is currently going through a divorce, and her STBX is already planning on marrying the new lady. (He asked for the divorce in December, by the way. LOL) Ioan certainly has every right to move on and plan a new future after 2 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The ironic thing about Alice supporters is that this is their excuse …

View attachment 2058415

2021 and 2022 was Alice and her FM targeting Ioan and Bianca to such extreme lengths they had to abandon twitter and close up their Instagram account. The abuse was vile and extreme. They targeted a young lady that did nothing wrong knowing it would adversely impact on her health. They targeted a man who was and still is the victim of domestic abuse. They called BW a bogan grifter, horse teeth, big nose….. the list is long and is infact on here somewhere. To this day the brother still abuses by comparing Biancas face to that of a cartoon character implying she has unattractive facial features and mocking both BW and IG. Alices FM can duck right off.
That particular one is a nasty pathetic piece of tit. I will never forget the incitement for Tattlers to unalive themselves. Batshit and lonely. A dangerous combination. bleeping Bargain Basement Aunt Lydia.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That particular one is a nasty pathetic piece of tit. I will never forget the incitement for Tattlers to unalive themselves. Batshit and lonely. A dangerous combination. bleeping Bargain Basement Aunt Lydia.
Now trying to play the victim I see. Her claim to being "nice" is because she has a rescue dog (alrighty-roo).

As is phanTone, last week he was desperate for D&L (or anyone in fact) to fight with (the dare, double dare childish tit) he was cruising for a bruising. Yet now we see him playing the part of the non-antagonistic, wouldn't say boo to a goose, angelic victim of bullying..... boo-fuckity-hoo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of the things that sticks in my mind is how premeditated her abuse and fake claims on twitter were. She threatened the cocaine story months before she came out with it. From memory the cocaine story would have been Nov/Dec 2021 time. But she threatened it in private communications well before Bianca was known about. Also the way in which she threw it out there - This random person from Queensland was talking about house prices to Alice, and I remember she turned house prices into cocaine being used in Queensland. It’s like she threatened Ioan with fake stories but didn’t use them until Bianca came along and then she threw the gates wide open and used them all.
Not only did she constantly blackmail Ioan but she actually carried through with it he didn’t do as she demanded.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I see Alice's apologists have nothing to offer upon being questioned on their attempts to DARVO Alice into the victim. Priceless

she has this since at least her birthday (I think) so I doubt it
We call that a “twofer” where I‘m from. A whole lot of women get an engagement ring for birthday or Christmas or Valentine’s Day. Nothing wrong with that - might get you a little better diamond and everybody’s happy. Just saying - I wondered the same when I saw it.

Reactions: 10
cute
View attachment 2057627
Alice's first general is back on the frontline
View attachment 2057619
completely independently on whether you think Depp or Carter are innocent or guilty...they are accussed of rape and other things: one by many, the other has a violent record. Ioan has nothing of this and is accused of being the best husband ever and his court-certified abusive wife is angry that he stopped loving her and no longer wants to sponsor her entire lazy life. You need to be pretty nutty as a advocate for Heard or Schuman to put this case in the same sentence
Alice could do a selfie like B’s but instead of the Heart emoji’s on B’s shoulder, Alice could replace them with chips. 😬

Loopy - ’When these battles (🤦🏻‍♀️🤣) conclude it is likely I will as well.”

Hmmm, does this mean he’s going to spontaneously combust into thin air? …poof! 💥

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ioan certainly has every right to move on and plan a new future after 2 years.
I agree which is why Alice is hellbent on stopping him from divorcing her. It's going to take '3-4 years' remember? He needs to lose the ball and chain before doing any proposing. Ring speculation could be weaponised by Alice and she will involve the kids in that. Ugh
---
Now trying to play the victim I see. Her claim to being "nice" is because she has a rescue dog (alrighty-roo).

As is phanTone, last week he was desperate for D&L (or anyone in fact) to fight with (the dare, double dare childish tit) he was cruising for a bruising. Yet now we see him playing the part of the non-antagonistic, wouldn't say boo to a goose, angelic victim of bullying..... boo-fuckity-hoo
How very Alice! Aggressive and then playing the victim 5 minutes later...
---
Loopy - ’When these battles (🤦🏻‍♀️🤣) conclude it is likely I will as well.”
His battle with reality will never conclude. He will always find another 'damsel in distress' to fight word salad for. Sad really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Ioan has actually notified Alice that he will be instituting Epstien Credits /Watts Charges? If he hasn't she rides off scott free. I was wondering if the fact he wasn't pushing for the divorce was that he could be gaining a financial benefit by reducing Alice's portion of the house via Epstein/Watts. But it seems there is a clear early documentation requirements. And I think if he had done this, Alice would have bleated from the mountain tops about it. He really seems to be so lenient with her.

When a couple is in the process of getting divorced but hasn’t yet decided how to divide up their assets, the financial aspects of day-to-day living can get complicated. As an example, one member of the couple may continue to live in their Community property home, while one or both of them make the house payments. Because only one of them is enjoying the exclusive ability to live in the home, while the other may live in a rental, how is the rental-occupier to be financially reimbursed? Or, here’s another example, the couple owns two vehicles as Community property. After separation, one member of the couple primarily uses the car they purchased just two years ago, while their soon-to-be-ex uses the older, less valuable car.

What each spouse pays for between the separation and divorce period sometimes gets sorted out during divorce proceedings through what are called Watts charges and Epstein credits.

HERE’S HOW THEY WORK:
EPSTEIN CREDIT

An Epstein Credit enables a spouse who is using their personal money post separation to pay for Community expenses to be reimbursed by the other spouse for those expenses. For example, if one spouse is making the entire house payment, they may be able to be reimbursed for half of those payments in the divorce settlement agreement. Epstein credits are generally viewed by the court to be mandatory payments from one member of the couple to the other. For Epstein credit to occur, the charging spouse must give a timely written notice to their soon-to-be-ex that they will be seeking credit for the payments they are making.

Proper documentation is essential for Epstein credits. Without the right documentation, tracing what was paid and by whom can be difficult, especially if a joint account is used to make payments. The couple can often avoid contentious Epstein credits by agreeing early on how they will financially share their Community assets during the separation period.

WATTS CHARGE
A Watts Charge allows one member of the couple to charge their spouse for 1/2 of the usage of a community property asset after separation. In our example above, where only one spouse is living in the couple’s residence, the spouse not living in the home may ask to be reimbursed through a Watts charge for what the residence might have fairly rented for. Watts charges can apply to any type of real property that is primarily used by one spouse. This can be a primary residence, vacation home, vehicle, furniture or other real property. The courts will place a value on the usage of Community assets and will make the spouse using the assets “settle up” during divorce proceedings.

For a Watts charge to occur, the charging spouse must give a timely written notice to their soon-to-be-ex that they will be seeking credit for post-separation use of Community property. Watts charges are sometimes viewed by the court to be discretionary, rather than mandatory, payments from one member of the couple to the other. The couple can often avoid contentious Watts charges by agreeing early on how they will financially share their Community assets during the separation period.

Sometimes couples will make use of both Watts charges and Epstein credits during their separation. When that happens, the credits and charges may offset each other, and neither spouse ends up financially ahead.v

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The Epstein/watts thing is a difficult one...
Because if you ignore the fact that she is simply going to say no to everything and is just plain impossible to deal with...and assume she is a normal person....where is she going to go and how is she going to afford to live? The more her share of the community property is diminished, the less likely she is to be able to afford to buy anything to live in. If he's at the same time arguing that he has no income, it means she's not even going to be able to rent anywhere either. Yes she could get a job but she still won't be able to afford anywhere half decent.
So eating into her share further makes it even less likely she's going to agree anything.

Not that she's going to agree anything anyway because it's Alice ...but you know what I mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anybody read backwards from last post to gauge whats going on ? Guilty 🙈

My wee granddaughter was christened yesterday and we went back to my son's for the party . I wasn't in his house half an hour when I took one of my huge vertigo attacks and landed myself in bed ever since arghhh the timing sucks ! I suffer from menieres disease lost hearing in left ear completely and 50% right ear . Alice there's a new ailment for you to add to your list 😕

Right to catch up before my dizziness arrives back.

Any sign of the bogan WeHo?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I wonder if Ioan has actually notified Alice that he will be instituting Epstien Credits /Watts Charges? If he hasn't she rides off scott free. I was wondering if the fact he wasn't pushing for the divorce was that he could be gaining a financial benefit by reducing Alice's portion of the house via Epstein/Watts. But it seems there is a clear early documentation requirements. And I think if he had done this, Alice would have bleated from the mountain tops about it. He really seems to be so lenient with her.

When a couple is in the process of getting divorced but hasn’t yet decided how to divide up their assets, the financial aspects of day-to-day living can get complicated. As an example, one member of the couple may continue to live in their Community property home, while one or both of them make the house payments. Because only one of them is enjoying the exclusive ability to live in the home, while the other may live in a rental, how is the rental-occupier to be financially reimbursed? Or, here’s another example, the couple owns two vehicles as Community property. After separation, one member of the couple primarily uses the car they purchased just two years ago, while their soon-to-be-ex uses the older, less valuable car.

What each spouse pays for between the separation and divorce period sometimes gets sorted out during divorce proceedings through what are called Watts charges and Epstein credits.

HERE’S HOW THEY WORK:
EPSTEIN CREDIT

An Epstein Credit enables a spouse who is using their personal money post separation to pay for Community expenses to be reimbursed by the other spouse for those expenses. For example, if one spouse is making the entire house payment, they may be able to be reimbursed for half of those payments in the divorce settlement agreement. Epstein credits are generally viewed by the court to be mandatory payments from one member of the couple to the other. For Epstein credit to occur, the charging spouse must give a timely written notice to their soon-to-be-ex that they will be seeking credit for the payments they are making.

Proper documentation is essential for Epstein credits. Without the right documentation, tracing what was paid and by whom can be difficult, especially if a joint account is used to make payments. The couple can often avoid contentious Epstein credits by agreeing early on how they will financially share their Community assets during the separation period.

WATTS CHARGE
A Watts Charge allows one member of the couple to charge their spouse for 1/2 of the usage of a community property asset after separation. In our example above, where only one spouse is living in the couple’s residence, the spouse not living in the home may ask to be reimbursed through a Watts charge for what the residence might have fairly rented for. Watts charges can apply to any type of real property that is primarily used by one spouse. This can be a primary residence, vacation home, vehicle, furniture or other real property. The courts will place a value on the usage of Community assets and will make the spouse using the assets “settle up” during divorce proceedings.

For a Watts charge to occur, the charging spouse must give a timely written notice to their soon-to-be-ex that they will be seeking credit for post-separation use of Community property. Watts charges are sometimes viewed by the court to be discretionary, rather than mandatory, payments from one member of the couple to the other. The couple can often avoid contentious Watts charges by agreeing early on how they will financially share their Community assets during the separation period.

Sometimes couples will make use of both Watts charges and Epstein credits during their separation. When that happens, the credits and charges may offset each other, and neither spouse ends up financially ahead.v
prenups are very often having the provisions for Epstein Watts included, and Alice has been moaning about how the prenup will make her homeless. I also dont think that she would talk about Epstein Watts as this is a legitimate way to devide the money, always better to just pretend you are somehow screwed with something unnamed shady.

Given that Ioan specified 1st january as the date of seperation I am pretty sure that he had Epstein Watts in mind.

Even if he did not it's likely that the court will treat his expenses as child/spousal support and him overpaying it.

Of course though, Ioan is a kind soul. I wouldn't be too surprised if he does let her off a lot financially. Sadly the kids will kept being used as weapons in this regard, and obviously Alice knows that

The Epstein/watts thing is a difficult one...
Because if you ignore the fact that she is simply going to say no to everything and is just plain impossible to deal with...and assume she is a normal person....where is she going to go and how is she going to afford to live? The more her share of the community property is diminished, the less likely she is to be able to afford to buy anything to live in. If he's at the same time arguing that he has no income, it means she's not even going to be able to rent anywhere either. Yes she could get a job but she still won't be able to afford anywhere half decent.
So eating into her share further makes it even less likely she's going to agree anything.

Not that she's going to agree anything anyway because it's Alice ...but you know what I mean.
she banks on Ioan not letting it go this far for the sake of the kids. But she already thought this when she was treating him like tit prior to the seperation or when Ioan stopped paying the nanny or their internet.

In the end it's a Abuser win-win: Either Alice gets what she wants or she has a weapon to shame Ioan with to her dimwits.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Faced with downsizing I wonder what she’s doing with the mountains of crap she’s accumulated over the years. Will she bin it all or is her local FB marketplace having an upsurge in traffic. 🤔

How sad is it that Tone says he’s made good friends on Twitter. That’s loneliness and isolation right there.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
prenups are very often having the provisions for Epstein Watts included, and Alice has been moaning about how the prenup will make her homeless. I also dont think that she would talk about Epstein Watts as this is a legitimate way to devide the money, always better to just pretend you are somehow screwed with something unnamed shady.

Given that Ioan specified 1st january as the date of seperation I am pretty sure that he had Epstein Watts in mind.

Even if he did not it's likely that the court will treat his expenses as child/spousal support and him overpaying it.

Of course though, Ioan is a kind soul. I wouldn't be too surprised if he does let her off a lot financially. Sadly the kids will kept being used as weapons in this regard, and obviously Alice knows that

she banks on Ioan not letting it go this far for the sake of the kids. But she already thought this when she was treating him like tit prior to the seperation or when Ioan stopped paying the nanny or their internet.

In the end it's a Abuser win-win: Either Alice gets what she wants or she has a weapon to shame Ioan with to her dimwits.
Epstein/Watts is mandated by precedent from 1979. It's unlikely it's in the prenup as state law would supersede any private contract. They are also discretionary and a judge decides if they will be awarded, and how much.

Reactions: 15
Epstein/Watts is mandated by precedent from 1979. It's unlikely it's in the prenup as state law would supersede any private contract. They are also discretionary and a judge decides if they will be awarded, and how much.
I meant that the prenup is often including how the money gets re-distributed for post-seperation pre-marriage payments, I am under the impression that to get Epstein Watts ruled by the court you actually have to request them.

The thing I wondered is: Does he have to inform Alice about any intention to ask for them? Does he just need to document his payments and let the court decide when the time comes? This is what I wondered. Because if he doesn't need to Alice not having moaned yet about Epstein Watts is no wonder.

Reactions: 6
It's really sad that tony can't recognise that Alice tried to use his need for a kidney to control Ioan. Her kidney would never have been suitable given her addictions.
Disturbing thought, maybe it wasn’t her own kidney she was dangling in front of him. 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Anybody read backwards from last post to gauge whats going on ? Guilty 🙈

My wee granddaughter was christened yesterday and we went back to my son's for the party . I wasn't in his house half an hour when I took one of my huge vertigo attacks and landed myself in bed ever since arghhh the timing sucks ! I suffer from menieres disease lost hearing in left ear completely and 50% right ear . Alice there's a new ailment for you to add to your list 😕

Right to catch up before my dizziness arrives back.

Any sign of the bogan WeHo?
Snap!! I also have ménière’s 🙄 I was diagnosed in my twenties, it's a witch!!

• Heart
I meant that the prenup is often including how the money gets re-distributed for post-seperation pre-marriage payments, I am under the impression that to get Epstein Watts ruled by the court you actually have to request them.

The thing I wondered is: Does he have to inform Alice about any intention to ask for them? Does he just need to document his payments and let the court decide when the time comes? This is what I wondered. Because if he doesn't need to Alice not having moaned yet about Epstein Watts is no wonder.
I think he has to put her on notice of this...but his attorney MUST have done this - they would be negligent not to have done this IMHO. It's reserving his position to claim them at a later date and gives him greater power in negotiations. Yes he can drop the claim if he likes but he has to have the ability to claim so they surely would have preserved this at the outset.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.