Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Feel quite sad that IG is reduced to doing ads for mobile games. He knows he has to earn cash, fair play to him for that. But he is RADA trained, it’s a waste. He is due a break on the acting front.
I see what you mean, but I don’t think anyone is too good for any job, no matter their background or training.
A week after coming down from Oxbridge, I was working in a pub. I hadn’t got the job I wanted and needed the money. Didn’t matter that I’d won university prizes, or that upper-middle class women like me were supposed to do something ‘better’; I was broke. And not too proud at all.
IG is taking whatever he can, clearly, so he can provide for himself and his children. He’s doing whatever it takes. Unlike Alice, who believes she should be subsidised by a man for her whole life, he’s not too proud to take a ‘step down’. I am sure that, as a man of his generation, living off Bianca was and is torturous for him. I admire his willingness and dedication to his living situation and the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Mad Betty

VIP Member
"Coercive control"
"Gaslighting"
"Blame shifting"
"Shaming"
"Triangulating"
"Parental alienation"
"Blackmail"
"Abuse"

Andrea is so factual in her analysis. Impressive.👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
AE: I believe in authenticity, honesty and in standing up to bullies.
Don't fear being hated. Or different. Be yourself.
We are all worthy of love.

Oh the #BeKind Alice is making a comeback. She's gaslighting again. Fixed it for you mAlice! 💅

AE: I believe in being fake, dishonesty and being a bully.
Don't fear hating. Be different - be a woman with a DVRO. Be your nasty self.
We are all worthy of self-delusion.

PS Have you finished packing?

• Haha
Reactions: 53

welp

VIP Member
Btw, to the Alice fans that constantly excuse Alice with "how would you react to this/her reaction is normal/hurt people hurt".

Ioan is being deprieved of his kids for nearly two years now (at least properly), along all the other things Alice did to him, and not once has he lashed out, made a drunk call or whatever. But has made many reasonable attempts to re-establish contact (at the beginning as Alice said herself he kept calling and the kids didnt answered his calls, she made fun of him) and only after a year dragged her to court.

You think this is a sign that he doesnt love them enough, but if he had done the things you think he should have done you would be blasting him for being abusive/harrassing his family etc. Like we do to Alice.

It's more a sign for how much stronger he is. Nothing has been done to Alice yet. She keeps delaying the inevitable, otherwise she lives her life as before, with added attention which she craves and without the dude she hated anyway (again, there are video recordings that disprove the whole hurt woman narrative). The only thing that has been "done" to Alice is exposing her abuse, but she asked for this. But Ioan? He lost his house, kids, career and money almost immediately, just for escaping his abuser. He should be the one to lash out, not Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

NarcRage

VIP Member
8 copies of The Christmas Card....

PMSL

Come on D&L please give us more gems like this....I need a good laugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Those two former besties make me uncomfortable. They were awful bullies for a quite a long stretch. They saw the light, good for them but it doesn't excuse their horrible behaviour.

They were supposedly friends of Ioan, then they backstabbed him. Then besties with Alice until they backstabbed her. Regardless of who they were turning on, not a great record.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I was certain she'll be gone after a year max. He isnt famous enough for the trouble, and love is rarely strong enough to overcome this mess. Then it's also her that financially supports him. I sometimes wonder what her family thinks.
Cynical as ever Welp lol. As I said before, I don't think BW is using IG as some kind of career stepping stone. Most women don't do that (Alice did however). BW came from an abusive marriage and I think she was looking for someone that would never do that to her again. I personally think she is lucky to have him and she acknowledged as much when she said "I haven't had this level of support before". She also has a kind of baggage in the form of a chronic illness, so they both have baggage. Also, IG will be shot of Alice legally and financially soon (not the kids obvs). I'm hoping the RO means she gets no spousal money.

I think her family are glad that she has a kind and patient man by her side. Handsome too.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Lin: Oh she was musing about a GFM way back in January of last year. She even said she thought ppl wouldn’t like it. She also thought about asking OPicasso for money. Maybe she did. Yes she expected us to pay for everything. We were so dumb. So fooled.

I was right to suspect she would hit up OP for money! Always the grifter... What happened to the £100k stash Alice?? Also, her hit piece on OP on medium.com saying he was a drug fiend - I can't see it now. Did she write the hit piece after he refused to give her money??

Lin: I don’t understand how these random followers of hers don’t see her for what she is. But I suppose she spins it just right.

Ahem, well she fooled you two for years and you knew her better than most. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

welp

VIP Member
Living for that Bubba content

imagine you are against the person that the group you joined is supposed to support because they dont give you the same attention as his abusive wife. Every time one of Alice's psychos cites her "support" for the fangroup as the reason to support her they give away that all what matters is how much their ego gets fed by the attention of a "star"

Screenshot_20230322_115659_Twitter.jpg
follow up on this
Screenshot_20230322_222842_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230322_222922_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m watching AB’s videos now. (Yes, still neglecting homework lol.)

Andrea Burkhart is like that one friend who carries your drunk ass home from the pub, tucks you into your bed with a hot grilled cheese sandwich, then tells you the story of the acrimonious Gruffudd-Evans divorce with intellectual, lawyerly charm, and kisses you goodnight on your forehead. ❤

I…I think I am in love with this woman. 🥹

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

welp

VIP Member
Im super pissed after watching the F1 race but Andrea gives me life by taking Alice's idiots apart
Screenshot_20230319_195018_Twitter.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 49

beck123

I have just watched the latest Andrea video and how anyone can still be defending Alice is beyond me! I’ve only got one thing to say…I love you Andrea. ❤ Concise, articulate, measured, pretty much the exact opposite of that Loopy idiot. He must be tearing up his thesaurus in a rage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

frobly-mobly

So umm ...

Pleads for Elon to help shut down TL.
Complains about harassment by trolls.
Begs for trolls to come after him/her.
Claims she no longer has a DVRO against her.
Quesadillas.

Okaaay

eRf3h4m.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
So AB has had 11k views in only 2 days.

Lots of people saying "I felt sorry for her after Lorraine but now...."

Looks like the shit Alice flung at Ioan has boomeranged. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart