Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's stated she was in an unfit psychological frame of mind at the time of the incidents and has since gotten treatment? This is the only reason I can think she's not been made an example of. I doubt this is over though.. hoping she doesn't get even more of a god complex and think she's totally untouchable.

Does anyone know if this also mean the safeguarding issue raised by a professional is dismissed?

Reactions: 15
Well, there is no reason currently why the custody hearing can't be brought forward from July.
---
I wonder if she's stated she was in an unfit psychological frame of mind at the time of the incidents and has since gotten treatment? This is the only reason I can think she's not been made an example of. I doubt this is over though.. hoping she doesn't get even more of a god complex and think she's totally untouchable.

Does anyone know if this also mean the safeguarding issue raised by a professional is dismissed?
There was no safeguarding issue raised by a professional that we are aware of.

Reactions: 26
So it's clear she wrote disparaging things about Yo and I imagine part of the plea would be her admitting that she did indeed write those posts and who knows what else she was arrested for.

So for the criminal trial, what she wrote didn't meet the standard of meeting a guilty or punitive level.

But for the custody hearing, there will be documentation of what she did. It will go 50/50 custody. What I think is important to remember is that the court is not going to suddenly shift gears where privileged women are suddenly treated poorly. She was always going to get a not guilty plea.

What I think is important to remember is that Alice - in her way - is suffering because she feels she has been wronged. No matter what, she feels like she is a victim and for me, that's the delicious suffering I want her to have.

Also, she's a sociopath. She'll do more. She's enthralled by the legal system now. She's gotten a taste and will go back.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can guarantee you all that her FM's will all be screeching 'She's done nothing wrong - a judge ruled she hasn't', also while screeching 'She shouldn't have been given a DVRO - even though a judge ruled she should'

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Either way this shows that Ioan has no problem in bringing things to court and I hope he will continue to do so. I also hope that this gives her a rocket up the bum to not do it again because he will continue to prosecute. As so he should.

I hope now, as @ButterTart has mentioned, the custody trial can come forward.

It’s possible she agreed to do counselling or training I suppose. OR, is it possible he dropped charges to speed up custody discussions? We know he’s playing the long game.

Alice Evans still has a Domestic Violence Restraining Order in place for another 2.5 years. This is not a victory although her idiots will crow that it is. Perhaps burden of proof was not met. Either way the DA felt there was enough to prosecute and it was given a court date. That’s still serious stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well, there is no reason currently why the custody hearing can't be brought forward from July.
Is that common though? Court calendar is always packed and it will be argued that there is no emergency to bring it forward.

But on the other hand this does solve my earlier concerns about how much Ioan can file for contempt of court when Alice uses her 5th. That's no issue anymore....
Well. It says dismissed OR not prosecuted. Those are two different things.
in the context it's pretty much the same thing

I can guarantee you all that her FM's will all be screeching 'She's done nothing wrong - a judge ruled she hasn't', also while screeching 'It's unfair she was given a DVRO - even though a judge ruled she should have one'
no judge ruled anything. Dismissed/not prosecuted just means that the state didnt bothered to press ahead which can have many reasons. At the stage of the pretrial the only thing the judge decides if procedural errors were made.

But yeah, her fans will not understand this LOL

Either way this shows that Ioan has no problem in bringing things to court and I hope he will continue to do so. I also hope that this gives her a rocket up the bum to not do it again because he will continue to prosecute. As so he should.

I hope now, as @ButterTart has mentioned, the custody trial can come forward.

It’s possible she agreed to do counselling or training I suppose. OR, is it possible he dropped charges to speed up custody discussions? We know he’s playing the game.

Alice Evans still has a Domestic Violence Restraining Order in place for another 2.5 years. This is not a victory although her idiots will crow that it is. Perhaps burden of proof was not met. Either way the DA felt there was enough to prosecute and it was given a court date. That’s still serious stuff.
Ioan cannot drop the charges himself, he can at best indirectly influence it by not testifying, but I'm not sure if his testimony would be needed for SM messages.

Reactions: 16
Well. It says dismissed OR not prosecuted. Those are two different things.
Maybe they decided they were bigger fish to fry than Alice? In the UK, a lot of cases get dismissed by the CPS as there are limited resources so the catch all phrase is 'it's not in the public interest to pursue this' and they drop the case. Doesn't mean the person charged was innocent.

Being a white, middle class woman might have helped her cause too. She is still guilty as duck. She broke the DVRO and we have all receipts. A lucky escape. MOO 🐮
---
there is no reason currently why the custody hearing can't be brought forward from July.
Here's hoping. There has been enough stalling already.

Reactions: 15
Maybe they decided they were bigger fish to fry than Alice? In the UK, a lot of cases get dismissed by the CPS as there are limited resources so the catch all phrase is 'it's not in the public interest to pursue this' and they drop the case. Doesn't mean the person charged was innocent.

Being a white, middle class woman might have helped her cause too. She is still guilty as duck. She broke the DVRO and we have all receipts. A lucky escape. MOO 🐮
Agree 100% - this could have happened for any number of reasons

Reactions: 9
ps - I can't wait for Loopy to write that Alice is innocent like Johnny Depp is innocent.

Because law.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know this isn’t a popular opinion but what is the point? The bleep continues to get away with severe parental alienation, not coparenting or aiding visitation or therapy or anything. She’s pissed away all their money, the kids don’t want to be with their Dad or are bribed, cajoled or threatened if they do want to be with him, and she runs ripshod over the darvo, the courts, and everything else. I’m sick to death of fuckos getting away with foul deeds you and I would be smacked down for. I doubt Ioan will get custody and even if he does the girls will just leave, unless there’s a huge distance between residences. And even then they will just hail an Uber. Don’t come at me but I’m not sure he should keep trying for anything but getting the divorce done and dusted.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I'm keeping veeeerrrry quiet about this jeans-under-dresses debate because I definitely used to dress like this in the early 2000s :ROFLMAO:
I remember this trend very well too, thankfully I never succumbed to it, but was partial to bootcut jeans, a hideous belt and a handkerchief top 🙈🤣 . The only thing I miss from those days, is my figure 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is that common though? Court calendar is always packed and it will be argued that there is no emergency to bring it forward.

But on the other hand this does solve my earlier concerns about how much Ioan can file for contempt of court when Alice uses her 5th. That's no issue anymore....

in the context it's pretty much the same thing

no judge ruled anything. Dismissed/not prosecuted just means that the state didnt bothered to press ahead which can have many reasons. At the stage of the pretrial the only thing the judge decides if procedural errors were made.

But yeah, her fans will not understand this LOL

Ioan cannot drop the charges himself, he can at best indirectly influence it by not testifying, but I'm not sure if his testimony would be needed for SM messages.
Yes, it can be brought forward. They will have to file a motion to request it, which I expect would happen.

And dismissed/not prosecuted are not the same thing. Three is a possibility she may have been ordered to complete a program or have treatment in exchange for the charges being suspended and then dismissed if she completes the program. It's not usually available in the case of DVRO violations, but since there was no physical assault, it's a (remote) possibility. That would account for "not prosecuted."

Reactions: 28
I know this isn’t a popular opinion but what is the point? The bleep continues to get away with severe parental alienation, not coparenting or aiding visitation or therapy or anything. She’s pissed away all their money, the kids don’t want to be with their Dad or are bribed, cajoled or threatened if they do want to be with him, and she runs ripshod over the darvo, the courts, and everything else. I’m sick to death of fuckos getting away with foul deeds you and I would be smacked down for. I doubt Ioan will get custody and even if he does the girls will just leave, unless there’s a huge distance between residences. And even then they will just hail an Uber. Don’t come at me but I’m not sure he should keep trying for anything but getting the divorce done and dusted.
I hear you, it's bleeping frustrating that she isn't feeling the effects of the DRVO, she has broken it sooooo many times: as you say if it was one off us, we would of have a stint in jail by now 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Plus all the other tit she's been up too, total bleeping piss take!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The jeans under dresses doesn't look so bad, it was a trend at that time, though not my style. But it's the rolled up legs of the jeans combined with the boots that really hurts my eyes. Style is subjective but it's funny how she always gets things wrong. In every way she's a hollow shell who mimics everybody else but never quite manages to get it right. Everything she does is always just that bit off. Sometimes more than a bit...
BIB - exactly hit the nail on the head. Like how she has an 'idea' of what kind people do on SM but didn't really get it until she saw how Bianca responds - then she attempted to copy that style, but she can't maintain it. Its like she doesn't really know who she is at her core and keeps trying to 'make it fit', but it just ends up looking like an ugly sister trying to squeeze into a shoe that isn't hers
eta typo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She's lost her "Baby Angel" (🤮), she's in the process of losing her home, and sooner or later, she'll lose her kids.
She might think that she's had a win today, but in the grand scheme of things? Sorry Alice, but it couldn't happen to a nicer person! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Not an unpopular opinion at all tbh. I think we feel this. As does Ioan I’m quite sure. 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.