Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God th

God that man has announced more departures than Heathrow Airport !
But I'll really miss him. He's so interesting and unique, posting all of these songs on YouTube with really subtle messages like "We gotta get out of this place". Such fascinating insights into the mind of a 50-something Bristolian who thinks that people helping him bait trolls on Twitter are his friends.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
My first husband was abusive. 27 years this June since the last time I spoke with him. This week I was in the jury pool. So was he. Couldn't believe it. We actually both ended up being selected for the same jury. Couldn't believe it. I had to walk past him to speak with the judge to get excused. My hands were shaking and my face must have been white. I spoke with my niece after and I had lunch with a friend the next day. I am just telling people now I feel so ashamed for having brought him into the circle of my family and friends. My niece is supportive. My friend had a similar situation with her ex and we both - after decades and other happy marriages - still feel shame and embarrassment at having been anywhere near these ghastly men. Her ex has since died, but mine still gets around town trying to get 2nd degree contact with me thru people I know.
Even without kids, I still can't get away from him. Unexpectedly being in the same large room with him, even with other people around, reduces me to a shaking wreck.
I am so so sorry to read that happened Susan, what an awful thing.

I do hope you are able to put this ghastly "meeting" behind you again, with the love and support of your Niece, friends and your international pals here on Tattle ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I saw my violent, abusive, narcissist ex on a train at King’s Cross. My friend and I, who had just returned from a holiday, ran all the way down the platform to the front section of the train where he couldn’t get at me. I was already unwell - picked up some bug on the aeroplane out - and seeing him made me shiver and shake the whole way back. The fear has never left me, even after half a decade of trauma therapy. I imagine that IG will always feel the same way too. These abusers are the stuff of living nightmares.
Oh @SusanC and @Autisteuse my heart goes out to you both 😔
I can't imagine what that must have been like for you both 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looking at the jeans and dress pix of mAlice reminds me that I used to dress my Barbies like that and thought she looked great in them ♥

Of course that was around 1971 and I was a child with no fashion sense 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Alice’s fans saw her wheel Tone out onto Twitter to exploit him (and his account) for her benefit and they encouraged it.

Whatever caused his coma 💉🩸 , if it was self-inflicted, if he had significant O2 deprivation, or if he was born that way. It doesn’t matter, she is using a vulnerable adult and it is a heartless thing to do.

Setting him up to attack Bianca and Ioan was sick on every level. Anyway It’s another goodbye and goodnight from the poor old sod. Unless she finds more use for him.

I expect we will hear the truth about LoboTony soon enough. A tragic and unwell man - in more ways than one.

MOO 🥛 🐄

View attachment 2017453

View attachment 2017455
---
View attachment 2017505
View attachment 2017507
Have I missed something about Tony being a vulnerable adult?

Reactions: 2
A palate refresher - Cate Blanchett 💚 dancing in the latest Sparks' music clip:

The Girl Is Crying In Her Latte

And if anyone asks for the relevance (Hi, Mods. You are appreciated!), I nominate Cate to play Alice in the inevitable Tattle telemovie (Turd Productions). Also, Aussie, Aussie, oi, oi, etc. 📽

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like based on Bianca's IG stories that they were again at the Hunington Botanic Garden (or maybe those were old videos)

Interestingly enough I noticed that Alice's #1 minion liked a post of somebody insulting a troll that accused Alice of blocking visitation again (under the kids pic), they commented on visitation before, so it does raise my eyebrows that they didnt "defended" Alice there if visitation actually happened.

I actually am a bit concerned as to how much Ioan actually has a chance to challenge "walk outs" as contempting a court order, so long the criminal case is pending. Technically it's not Alice that prevents visitation in this case. Obviously it is her, but it's not something every judge will see as clear cut without being able to consult both parties (and she will use her 5th amendment for this).

Probably I'm way off but I suspect visitation has occured after the last court filing because the judge ordered it to be facilated and Alice always initially plays somewhat along (she did in october/november too), Ioan looked very happy on Welsh TV too. It wouldnt surprise me if last weekend walk outs happened again (wouldnt surprise me as a punishment for being more open with Bianca on SM again) and showing what a nice evening they had afterwards would be a nice way to stick the knife in, especially in the knowledge that he cant immediately fight back possibly. In the interest of fairness though: we thought the same about the pictures CF and Tone posted of Xmas Eve and it turned out that they had spend Xmas Eve in the afternoon with him (the last proper one though)

As ever sooner or later we will find out. And so far it sadly has always turned out overall far worse than we believed. The periods Alice is silent has always been historically where she is showing her worst behavior irl, as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Some more jeans with dresses pictures. She even goes for cut off jeans in the last pic. FUCKO!
View attachment 2017607
View attachment 2017608
View attachment 2017609
View attachment 2017610
Some of the items are not too bad on their own, I’m excluding the orange dress, bags/shoes/boots which are all just plain awful. It’s how the Abuser puts them together. Nothing works, it just looks horrible. Mind you I cant say anything as a short piump lady I always wear tops that cover my bum and stomach. So, I often wear dresses, and tunics over jeans or leggings, because the ones I have are designed to be worn that way. I certainly wouldn’t wear any of my normal dresses like the Abuser does. I have way more fashion sense😁, and my collection of bags, shoes and boots won’t frighten the horses. 😎
eta to make it make sense

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s odd that after the IG post of the girls she did some comments and likes and then for 5 days hasn’t been back to like or comment any further than past the initial first posters. It’s like the high she got from posting wore off pretty quickly and she has no desire to go back to the post. I guess she got what she wanted out of it in the initial first few hours.

Reactions: 22
It’s odd that after the IG post of the girls she did some comments and likes and then for 5 days hasn’t been back to like or comment any further than past the initial first posters. It’s like the high she got from posting wore off pretty quickly and she has no desire to go back to the post. I guess she got what she wanted out of it in the initial first few hours.
Maybe she got a letter from Ioan's lawyers asking her not to post pictures of the girls to her social media?

Or maybe Ella remonstrated with her for posting that photo, as she had previously told AE that she didn't want her to post her on social media?

Reactions: 9
A interesting read for the so called "mother"
Maybe she got a letter from Ioan's lawyers asking her not to post pictures of the girls to her social media?

Or maybe Ella remonstrated with her for posting that photo, as she had previously told AE that she didn't want her to post her on social media?
then it would be gone
she knows if she keeps commenting she'll slip up into her behavior

definitely posted it either to get her fix in or to subtly stick the knife into Ioan

Reactions: 16
Some more jeans with dresses pictures. She even goes for cut off jeans in the last pic. FUCKO!
View attachment 2017607
View attachment 2017608
View attachment 2017609
View attachment 2017610
Don't shoot me but I don't totally hate the pink babydoll outfit, better proportions than the others and defines a waist.

I definitely look at some of my outfits from the past and wonder WTF I was thinking 😁

I wish she would just get a stylist from a regular department store to do a session with her, instead of spending a billion on eBay.

ETA: I'm selling tickets to a Pink concert now?? 🤪

Reactions: 11
Looking at the jeans and dress pix of mAlice reminds me that I used to dress my Barbies like that and thought she looked great in them ♥

Of course that was around 1971 and I was a child with no fashion sense 🤭
I'm keeping veeeerrrry quiet about this jeans-under-dresses debate because I definitely used to dress like this in the early 2000s :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Looks like based on Bianca's IG stories that they were again at the Hunington Botanic Garden (or maybe those were old videos)

Interestingly enough I noticed that Alice's #1 minion liked a post of somebody insulting a troll that accused Alice of blocking visitation again (under the kids pic), they commented on visitation before, so it does raise my eyebrows that they didnt "defended" Alice there if visitation actually happened.

I actually am a bit concerned as to how much Ioan actually has a chance to challenge "walk outs" as contempting a court order, so long the criminal case is pending. Technically it's not Alice that prevents visitation in this case. Obviously it is her, but it's not something every judge will see as clear cut without being able to consult both parties (and she will use her 5th amendment for this).

Probably I'm way off but I suspect visitation has occured after the last court filing because the judge ordered it to be facilated and Alice always initially plays somewhat along (she did in october/november too), Ioan looked very happy on Welsh TV too. It wouldnt surprise me if last weekend walk outs happened again (wouldnt surprise me as a punishment for being more open with Bianca on SM again) and showing what a nice evening they had afterwards would be a nice way to stick the knife in, especially in the knowledge that he cant immediately fight back possibly. In the interest of fairness though: we thought the same about the pictures CF and Tone posted of Xmas Eve and it turned out that they had spend Xmas Eve in the afternoon with him (the last proper one though)

As ever sooner or later we will find out. And so far it sadly has always turned out overall far worse than we believed. The periods Alice is silent has always been historically where she is showing her worst behavior irl, as well.
I think the court can question Alice about Elsie leaving visitation, Alice has a duty to ensure it happens. It's not so clear cut with Ella as many courts would say she now has capacity because of age to decide whether she wants to see her dad or not irregardless of parental alienation.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.