Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was watching TV last night and there was an advert for a series (on one of the sky channels, I think) for a series called: A town called malice
I tit you not 🤣🤣
---
I was just doing a online shopping order and this came up in the loo roll section...adds to basket immediately 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg 🤣🤣🤣
I could well be one of these, i go I to the office once a week now, but on a different tube line...now I'm gonna be on the lookout for anyone reading tattle on their phone 🤓
I’ve got my dance down to perfection! Watch out Fuckos
💃😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m always bemused by her stop start on twitter. Which only shunts her onto Insta. I know people think it is because her lawyer have told her to come off. But lawyers can’t tell you to do stuff they can just advise. I doubt Marie monitors her behaviour at all or gives two fucks about it. She never listened to Leon. Maybe the Public defender told her but I doubt they give two fucks either. She just a case in a pile of cases and not a very sympathetic one at that.

My own opinion is that she does it when she gets scared of public backlashes from other twitter accounts. I don’t mean AEA, Alice loves bleeping with her and the other account. I mean people who can give her a run for her money like Andrea and her supporters or the Scottish fella. The Dec 21 disappearance was probably due to forewarning of a TRO and public revelations. I know the axe didn’t fall until Feb but I’m sure Anne told Leon what was about to happen.

I think she goes onto Insta because it is much less interactive. Whilst she prefers twitter adoration and easy fights she is too cowardly to face the truth from people she knows will best her. She doesn’t have to do that on instagram, she can just puke out her bullshit. Then she just gets adoration and deletes the rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m always bemused by her stop start on twitter. Which only shunts her onto Insta. I know people think it is because her lawyer have told her to come off. But lawyers can’t tell you to do stuff they can just advise. I doubt Marie monitors her behaviour at all or gives two fucks about it. She never listened to Leon. Maybe the Public defender told her but I doubt they give two fucks either. She just a case in a pile of cases and not a very sympathetic one at that.

My own opinion is that she does it when she gets scared of public backlashes from other twitter accounts. I don’t mean AEA, Alice loves bleeping with her and the other account. I mean people who can give her a run for her money like Andrea and her supporters or the Scottish fella. The Dec 21 disappearance was probably due to forewarning of a TRO and public revelations. I know the axe didn’t fall until Feb but I’m sure Anne told Leon what was about to happen.

I think she goes onto Insta because it is much less interactive. Whilst she prefers twitter adoration and easy fights she is too cowardly to face the truth from people she knows will best her. She doesn’t have to do that on instagram, she can just puke out her bullshit. Then she just gets adoration and deletes the rest.
She does it because she needs to lock down for security reasons to protect the babies from the cheese string invasions. Yeah nah you are defo right. Andrea scares the hell out of her and good job for it too. It’s funny bcos she seemed scared of the TRO when it first got applied and to a lesser extent the PRO but I guess she thought she was invincible, and gained some courage over a period of time. Even being arrested and charged hasn’t really stopped her though, its interesting that Andrea seems to have taken the wind out of her sails and not the coppers.
Andrea just needs to keep the videos coming so we can all get some work done Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just been perusing the minefield of Twitter and man …..

I am NOT a GRUFFUDD Stan (lol loopy, you embarrassing cretin) but I’m a decent human being who abhors abusive behaviour, and even more, abhors people who excuse such behaviour and try to justify it. Those who blame any criticism or advice on ‘trolls’.

Alice (the MOST vulgar) and her troglodytes should remember the wise words of my love, Emerson;

View attachment 2012756
Required reading for the Abuser, and the couple presently residing in Montecito. Brilliant quote @sevenyearbiatch, love it ❤ Now off to scour my collection of books to see if I have anything of his. Back in the Stone Age I studied American Literature for a term as part of my main course, thoroughly enjoyed it. I’ll go and have a nosy through those ancient books.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Our hero/muse/idol has updated Pinterest with more painting ideas. 11 hours ago or so. Just flowers, nothing heinous or disturbing for once.

Reactions: 18
If you’re ever on the Tube/metro/subway etc and see a tall redhead, with a bar of carbolic soap in hand (salad cream Clive ruined me) WELL MET FUCKOS!!!!
WELL MET FUCKOS!!!!
SHOW YOURSELF!!!
BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY!!!

Us turds really need to get our own line in merch. I saw this and thought if the hair was blonde I would buy it.

---
Our hero/muse/idol has updated Pinterest with more painting ideas. 11 hours ago or so. Just flowers, nothing heinous or disturbing for once.
Shows someone is always lurking here. We reminded her she has a pinterest.

She is like Trump in many ways, she doesn't care as much if we slag her off as long as she is not being ignored.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

I’m going to say a big fat MOOT to the above ( ‘my opinion only too‘ or ‘Moo 🐮 too’ which ever one works for you 😆)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A rousing chorus of A Clown called Malice, by The Jam?
Rows and rows of disused cheese strings
Stand dying in La Jolla yards
And a hundred lonely housewives clutch awful handbags to their hearts
Hanging out their unused dolls heads on the line to dry
It's enough to make you stop believing when tears come fast and furious
In a town called Malice...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I expect she had forgotten she still had Pinterest…until she read it here! 😂

Just seen Bridgeofsighs has beaten me
to it 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For those with receipts, when was the pap video of Ella at visitation with Ioan posted? I wonder if Ioan's team contacted the paps to confirm if they had received consent? I very much doubt they would let that slide if they knew about it. Could be another item on the rap sheet for Alice's criminal trial? :unsure:

Reactions: 11
Wonder how the home schooling of Ella is going? Bet Alice is a tit teacher.

IG: The girls' schools went 100% remote in 2020 at the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, and I did nearly everything necessary to set up and maintain their remote classes. I picked up their materials and set up their devices. Elsie was in kindergarten, and I worked with her to help her learn
how to read. To make it a more engaging experience for Elsie, I set up word cards around the outdoor dining table with a mini ninja warrior course. In front of Elsie, Alice said I was a terrible teacher, and I was spending too much time with Elsie helping her learn how to read.

7. This kind of interaction with Alice was a microcosm of our relationship. Alice belittled and berated me, often in the presence of Ella and/or Elsie, and her attacks worsened over time. Alice told me regularly, and often in front of the children, that she wanted a divorce, that I was stupid and a
failure, and that she would call the police if I did not do what she demanded.
This is why I don't get why her FM's continually blame Ioan. He consistently tells the same thread of behaviour about her (not all over the place with stories like she is). You can believe it when he says she was constantly threatening him with the police - she still does it now to anyone on twitter who disagrees with her. She even threatened him with the police for making the children put their phones down for family time. What does she think the police will do - 'my husband is trying to instil discipline and family values into our children ARREST HIM IMMEDIATELY' !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I expect she had forgotten she still had Pinterest…until she read it here! 😂

Just seen Bridgeofsighs has beaten me
to it 🤗
She’s saved paintings with visible brush strokes which make them easy to imitate, so obviously she’s on a ‘creative’ streak again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
seems like yesterday Bianca was at the beach in Malibu
For those with receipts, when was the pap video of Ella at visitation with Ioan posted? I wonder if Ioan's team contacted the paps to confirm if they had received consent? I very much doubt they would let that slide if they knew about it. Could be another item on the rap sheet for Alice's criminal trial? :unsure:
its from 28 january, published 31 january, spotted by me on 3 february, Alice brough it up 9 february. It may become a topic at some point for sure if Ioan decides to investigate this further

This is why I don't get why her FM's continually blame Ioan. He consistently tells the same thread of behaviour about her (not all over the place with stories like she is). You can believe it when he says she was constantly threatening him with the police - she still does it now to anyone on twitter who disagrees with her. She even threatened him with the police for making the children put their phones down for family time. What does she think the police will do - 'my husband is trying to instil discipline and family values into our children ARREST HIM IMMEDIATELY' !!!
it's cognitive dissonance.

Alice constantly threatening with police over nothing is totes fine, but when somebody points out/demands her to be jailed over actual criminal behavior it's "abusive" and they take out the "SHE IS A MOTHER" excuse

The other day one of her mega-psychos claimed to the youtube lawyer that the DVRO in itself is a taunting jail threat....un-bleeping-believable.

The video is still up so if someone complained, it didn't do much good. But if they had Alice's consent, that would explain it. They would have to file separate complaints to have it added to a new criminal complaint. It won't be on the existing two as you can't just keep adding on ...

Just been perusing the minefield of Twitter and man …..

I am NOT a GRUFFUDD Stan (lol loopy, you embarrassing cretin) but I’m a decent human being who abhors abusive behaviour, and even more, abhors people who excuse such behaviour and try to justify it. Those who blame any criticism or advice on ‘trolls’.
I used to like him when he was in Hornblower then forgot about him until I saw him in Titanic...then forgot again until he did Ringer with SMG which to this day I wish got a 2nd season. I have to admit I was one of those who felt sorry for her at first but then certain things started to get muddled and began to stop adding up. It took a while but she soon reminded me of a relative. They lie and lie and even when caught out they lie again. They yell and hit, continually play the victim, yet scream abuse if called out. It doesn't matter how many witness their antics they will still swear it didn't happen and they are the victim. Thankfully most of us know the truth but they do have some on their side who think the other person is the devil incarnate but the number is dwindling like Alice. They will get theirs in the end and I think eventually Alice will too. Admittedly it doesn't always happen but with someone as thick as Alice who is the kind of person who would rob a house, drop her ID card and think it wasn't a problem, it will happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The video is still up so if someone complained, it didn't do much good. But if they had Alice's consent, that would explain it. They would have to file separate complaints to have it added to a new criminal complaint. It won't be on the existing two as you can't just keep adding on ...
What would the crime be here? If Alice gave consent then it would be a convoluted to establish whether this was harassment of Ioan and therefore a breach of the dvro. I doubt anyone would want to pursue that action. It could be better used in the custody hearings if this is established.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.