Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #164 Alice in Yogurtland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s all marvellous, Loopy and Tone riding i to battle, but I cant help thinking I hope she is not going to pull something stupid performative ("heart attack”, "panic attack", "i better go throw myself into the sea" kind of tit) and further traumatise/ terrify the girls. Any comeback she gets I am sure is negatively impacts the kids :( it’s like a catch 22 - if you ignore she abuses of you show her her place she abuses..

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Me too! I thought it was just me with a filthy mind! I thought "bowel movement" every time Loopy said "movement"!

ETA I was try ing to quote thewho like

Reactions: 6
Besides that Alice can no longer respond to the Amber Heard bit in court...Ioan said she made her threats verbally. She cannot disprove this unless she recorded him 24/7 and neither can any "witness". If a email (as Alice implies) exists with a similar subject but different spin it strongly supports that the matter was brought up in whatever context before, thus supporting Ioan's claims.
View attachment 1990582
View attachment 1990583
Translation: Alice's previous side of her story didnt had the success we hoped for, so we are working on creating a new one. Release TBC
View attachment 1990584
awww so Loopy made an ultimatum as I thought. how the tables have turned Alice, eh?
View attachment 1990587
IRONIC
View attachment 1990588
Frontlines...FRONTLINES wahahahaha
View attachment 1990590
Loopy getting absolutely destroyed with minimum effort by a Heard supporter. Glorious
View attachment 1990591
He is such a plank 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She can't be deported as she is natural born US citizen.
Edited Sorry misread your message. I doubt she could be deported from the UK as she i slegally a UK citizen from birth, but she could be extradited.
If Alice fled jurisdiction with the children, the British courts (any Hague convention country) would take the children from her and hand them back to Ioan. Obviously he would have to request this but it would be agreed.

Alice would then be faced with possible kidnapping charges on top of contempt charges.

I doubt anyone would try to extradite her. She would simply struggle to return to the US without facing charges.

One irony for Alice. Were she in the UK having been charged with a criminal offence she would be shielded by sub judiciary laws until the case is resolved.

Reactions: 14
Ignore this post. Samsung posting is crazy atm, sorry. I posted already but phone is behaving like Its not been posted so now it won't go away until I actually post something. Sorry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know it’s all marvellous, Loopy and Tone riding i to battle, but I cant help thinking I hope she is not going to pull something stupid performative ("heart attack”, "panic attack", "i better go throw myself into the sea" kind of tit) and further traumatise/ terrify the girls. Any comeback she gets I am sure is negatively impacts the kids :( it’s like a catch 22 - if you ignore she abuses of you show her her place she abuses..
She's going to be deemed unfit to care for the girls if she starts pulling stunts like that.
Everything she's been doing has negatively impacted those girls, she's running out of road now and she knows it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I see BH is still denying she is Alice and her profile pic is real? Quick Google lens search brought up this.
Screenshot_20230227_102617_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230227_102730_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't know the law on this re deporting her from the UK for breaking a DVRO. Anyone?

I believe Alice can leave the US, just not with the kids. If she doesn't flee, then jail time it is at the rate she's going.

My opinion.

When we discussed this before people said she could flee CA, not necessarily the US, but she better not be caught speeding etc. as she will be flagged up as a fugitive from the law.
F85BFD7A-4834-4BC7-A6F8-D5DBA1E65DA6.jpeg

This is specifically about one parent removing a child from the country of residence. It’s often British nationals attempting to return to the U.K. after a divorce without the other parent’s or a court’s permission.

TBH it doesn’t really matter, she needs his cash. She isn’t going anywhere.

Reactions: 10
Why are the supporters so offended we can read their Tweets and bullshit? It’s a public website you dumb fucks. It’s not like we’ve hacked into your Instagram or Amazon accounts is it?
Arseholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I have lived experience of this.
My narc ex tried to control the way in which I slept, even to my position. I wasn’t allowed to wear clothes to bed - he tore a favourite tee-shirt from my body once - and I was physically put into the position he wanted me to sleep in (arms underneath the covers, only one pillow, lying on my right side) and wanted to keep the window open even in the depths of winter*. When I said ‘oh, for God’s sake, I’ll sleep in the manner I’m most comfortable,’ he’d shake with rage and bite his fist - the prelude to a beating. When I was more than ordinarily tired - being out for over 14 hours a day at work, for example - then would be the point that he’d hammer away at me, remorselessly and mercilessly, destroying the few shreds of self-esteem I had left (‘you’re so negative… I only keep you around because you clean the house… you’re not as bright as you think you are…’ and on, and on, and on until I begged him to stop - but he was only just getting started. If I went to the spare bedroom, he’d follow and hector me in there: if I went to the bathroom and locked the door, he’d open it from the outside by inserting a £1 coin into the lock and trap me, while lecturing, demeaning, degrading and attacking. I would bet my house that this is what Malice did to IG.She never let him have any peace. Her tale of the time when she ‘found’ him drinking whisky in the bath suggests, to me, that she forced the door and burst in on him. Narcissists like Malice enjoy picking away at someone’s sense of personal space until they feel there is nowhere left to go: it’s a kind of physical and emotional torture that they have elevated to an art form.
*ETA: if I moved position I was woken up and moved back into the approved pose. If I didn’t comply, I suffered for it.
---

If only we could. I, for one, would absolutely love it if this nightmare were over by the end of the day. I would miss you lot like crazy, but it would be worth it to know that IG had peace of mind.
Oh my absolute love. That is beyond terrible. My heart really sunk reading that. Making you sleep in a position of his choosing - isn't that called stress positioning - a tactic used as torture.
I have had similar, not as bad but a bit similar. I was always quite warm, so he would put heating up full blast & sleep without clothes. He would go out drinking until all hours (when on days off/holidays) he would also go out deliberately looking to get in a physical fight. If he didn't find a fight, or sometimes even if he had he would arrive back & start 1 with me, waking me up violently & immediately launching a verbal & physical tirade 6ft 7 inches, built like brick s**t house - sometimes twice a day gym goer vs me at 5ft 3 ish inches.
I didn't report any of it, as I was well warned of family repercussions. Also he warned if he lost his job (he works with children in secure care) I would more than suffer.
I like to think these people WILL face consequences at some point.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I suspect we'll be treated to another strange car outside her house tale, or a new cheesestring on the roof. An accusation that this EVIL EVIL YouTube video has drawn trolls to her house and they're all terrified inside.

Reactions: 28
Here we go again Alice is being ‘defiled’ - the misogynist pervs on having an audience for his definition of women as helpless and hopeless targets of depravation. He’s sick in the head.
He’s basically a low-intelligence incel with a VERY weird abuse fetish. And delusions of grandeur (he thinks he’s leading a “movement” from his grotty little back room, with his handful of equally sad followers - we are not exactly looking at the A Team here). I think he’s just got himself all excited because Alice actually speaks to him and she’s (kind of) Hollywood adjacent.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Had a little look through the comments on Andrea's tweet announcing her video,
Second account wot is definitely in Bristol on the go:

View attachment 1991370

I'm sure this was discussed six months ago, but my two pennies-worth: her body language when the pap asks her if "he" really hasn't seen the children in a year - just me or is she about to say yes, she starts forming a word, her head bobs slightly, hesitates and then...:unsure:

It was true, he hadn't seen them for a year. This was submitted as part of his statement from last year.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I suspect we'll be treated to another strange car outside her house tale, or a new cheesestring on the roof. An accusation that this EVIL EVIL YouTube video has drawn trolls to her house and they're all terrified inside.
Throw in a bit of vomiting and shaking for good measure.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I doubt anyone would try to extradite her. She would simply struggle to return to the US without facing charges.
That's what I thought. The CPS would argue it's a waste of taxpayers money to try do that. They already use that excuse far too frequently but in this case it's justified. She's hardly Julian Assange (who still hasn't been extradited and hopefully won't be.)
---
I see BH is still denying she is Alice and her profile pic is real? Quick Google lens search brought up this.
View attachment 1991604View attachment 1991605
Unlike Tone, she has a different 'voice' to AE. I think Becky is a paid troll or a bit simple. How does one recruit a troll btw? Welp, is there a website?
---
she needs his cash. She isn’t going anywhere.
Except he doesn't have much. Granted she could live off his child support but she won't be getting much else. In 9 years time, she won't be getting child support either. Then what? She won't work and the benefits system is a lot better in the UK.

Also, IG needs to think about a move to the UK for his career if nothing else. In this video he talks about how much harder getting work is in LA. So why is he still there?

AE: They're not even convinced that you can act.

LOL they're not wrong. She keeps jumping in when he's asked a question too.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Realistically (I know 🤣) what does she expect? Let’s believe her narrative for a second. He had an affair and left her. She has affected his ability to find work with her two-year long campaign of bullshite, egged on by those fuckwits and now he can’t afford the mortgage on the $2million home. Most people that divorce have to sell the marital home. A lot will half the proceeds or the main breadwinner gets the lions share. It’s a garden variety divorce. She’s not a victim of anything. An affair isn’t abusive in the way they’re trying to insinuate.
A lot of people share custody these days too. The stay at home wife has to find an income, unfairly or not, that’s the reality. She had Gloria to fairly recently and had every opportunity to seek employment outwith her acting profession, let’s face it, who is going to employ this bleep for an acting job? She already had a bad reputation on set.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think that they only have the one brain cell between them that they all share, passing it around from time to time. Obviously whoever is tweeting does not have access to it at that time.
Like the the Stygian witches sharing one eye between them?! 🤭

1677519915263.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s interesting how much her tone (couldn’t help it, not sorry) has changed over the weekend. So now her husband, or ex-husband, depending on the day, is her opponent? Seems to me that she’s just recognized that she is perilously close to consequences.
I said something similar up thread in a reply to @ButterTart. If I was Alice, I would be shitting myself over this. Criminal charges are serious yet she continues to duck around with no thought of consequences. She is obviously not listening to advice - from her lawyers or friends (real and imaginary).
Buck up Alice, you can't threaten your way out of this one, and you certainly can't charm your way out either.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.