Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #164 Alice in Yogurtland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never has it been more obvious that AE’s entire defence is based on wishful thinking.

they took the piss out of BW manifesting when AE and gang are trying to manifest ‘justice’ on IG. All Loopy does is give AE a false hope that things will get better, when they will not

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think it matters not where Alice lives. She's not one bit bothered because she's never away from SM. It's her world so a cupboard would suit her.

Imagine SM is all the friends you have in the world because you pissed off and scared away real pals.

Alice seek help not Welp 👀🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Had a little look through the comments on Andrea's tweet announcing her video,
Second account wot is definitely in Bristol on the go:

1677508053035.png

I'm sure this was discussed six months ago, but my two pennies-worth: her body language when the pap asks her if "he" really hasn't seen the children in a year - just me or is she about to say yes, she starts forming a word, her head bobs slightly, hesitates and then...:unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I doubt Alice will stay away long, but what usually happens when she goes quiet is that we start getting the 'IG needs to grow a backbone/stop being a pussy/stop being so wet' comments. I don't know if these are emissaries from WeHo Regina but it's regular as clockwork.

Reactions: 24
There's no way on earth she will ever be leaving LA. The whole reason for all of this craziness isn't because she loves Ioan so much. It's because she wants to keep hold of the life she had there (on a lidl budget) She can't accept that she can't afford to live that lifestyle any more and Ioan can't afford to keep her in that lifestyle. He can't afford to keep himself in that lifestyle but what he can afford is to keep Alice and the girls fed and clothed and supported financially, she needs to accept that that simply needs to happen in a smaller property but she's never leaving there. If she can't afford a home in the zip code she wants, she'll leech off someone who can just to stay there.

Things could have been so different. This has to be affecting Ioan mentally and he's probably not been at his best to put himself out there for roles. He fell out of love, it's not a crime. It could have been a straightforward divorce. Ioan may have put himself into work, Alice would be happily receiving spousal and child support arranged between themselves and may have even been the possibility that between them both there could have been a way for her and the girls to stay in the house.

Its like she built a bonfire of everything in her life and threw a rocket under it out of pure spite and by the time she actually realised that this is really happening and her abuse and toddler tantrums weren't enticing Ioan back to the garage it was too late. I don't think she ever expected him to fight back and keep evidence. tit out of luck Alice cos he isn't just grey rocking u. He's also fighting back and showing that women can also be abusive and should be treated exactly the same as if it was a man

Edited for stooopid spellings

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I doubt Alice will stay away long, but what usually happens when she goes quiet is that we start getting the 'IG needs to grow a backbone/stop being a pussy/stop being so wet' comments. I don't know if these are emissaries from WeHo Regina but it's regular as clockwork.
Yep and also I think she is running a bit scared as new people are now looking at this and she doesn’t want them to see her Twitter feed atm, so she’s scuttled off to let Loopy and Tone the moan fight her corner for her (lol🙄) then she will come back and announce how TERRIFIED her and the girl’s have been since Andrea got involved. She’ll be using the girls more (imo) as time goes on and as Alice will be making sure she tells them all of this stuff, I’ve no doubt the girl’s will feel unsettled, scared and worried. Something that neither of them should ever be feeling and if she’d have had their best interests at heart over hers they wouldn’t be feeling any of this in the first place.😔

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Its like she built a bonfire of everything in her life and threw a rocket under it out of pure spite and by the time she actually realised that this is really happening and her abuse and toddler tantrums were'nt enticing Ioan back to the garage it was too late. I don't think she ever expected him to fight back and keep evidence. tit out of luck Alice cos he isn't just grey rocking u. He's also fighting back and showing that women can also be abusive and should be treated exactly the same as if it was a man
BIB: Moreover, he is fighting back where it really matters -- in the real world using the legal system (which is unfortunately slow, but it is another topic).
It is astounding how Alice in Twitterland and her followers believe that when something has been submitted to the court, a valid thing is to respond to it not in the court but in social media, via Twitter.

Reactions: 26
I hope Andrea shines a spotlight on the fraudulent GFM that Alice set up to shame Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Andrea has barely started and there’s an implosion. It’s glorious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
There's no way on earth she will ever be leaving LA. The whole reason for all of this craziness isn't because she loves Ioan so much. It's because she wants to keep hold of the life she had there (on a lidl budget) She can't accept that she can't afford to live that lifestyle any more and Ioan can't afford to keep her in that lifestyle. He can't afford to keep himself in that lifestyle but what he can afford is to keep Alice and the girls fed and clothed and supported financially, she needs to accept that that simply needs to happen in a smaller property but she's never leaving there. If she can't afford a home in the zip code she wants, she'll leech off someone who can just to stay there.
Alice said it herself: "The life we have taken on here requires a higher income."

She believes she is entitled to the lifestyle she wants, and she cannot conceive of making any adjustments. She's happy with what she's had, so in her mind, why should she change?

• Angry
Reactions: 24
If she has a case for abuse the US courts will deal with it. Either she has permission to take them from a US court or it’s considered child abduction and the kids are returned.
I don't know the law on this re deporting her from the UK for breaking a DVRO. Anyone?

I believe Alice can leave the US, just not with the kids. If she doesn't flee, then jail time it is at the rate she's going.

My opinion.

When we discussed this before people said she could flee CA, not necessarily the US, but she better not be caught speeding etc. as she will be flagged up as a fugitive from the law.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
We are all waiting with baited breath about that vampire diaries video that's supposed to come out this week per Alice.

Now with no twitter, she has nothing but time to do her roots.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Let’s remind ourselves of how happy he is away from Alice. We know he’s not happy to be away from his children or out of work, but baby steps. He’s also happy to be back in his leather jackets after that time where he left with nothing. 🤣
I wonder what B is living on? Yes I know we speculated before but if she runs out of money IG is fucked. The house is still not listed for sale I presume?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yep and also I think she is running a bit scared as new people are now looking at this and she doesn’t want them to see her Twitter feed atm, so she’s scuttled off to let Loopy and Tone the moan fight her corner for her (lol🙄) then she will come back and announce how TERRIFIED her and the girl’s have been since Andrea got involved. She’ll be using the girls more (imo) as time goes on and as Alice will be making sure she tells them all of this stuff, I’ve no doubt the girl’s will feel unsettled, scared and worried. Something that neither of them should ever be feeling and if she’d have had their best interests at heart over hers they wouldn’t be feeling any of this in the first place.😔
Since Alice has no friends or family she can vent to, I worry that she uses her children as her emotional dumping ground. We've seen evidence she's done this in the past, but you're right, she will be drilling in on this with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Alice is finding out what it was like for Ioan and Bianca post Lorraine and all the tv shows she did.

THIS ABSOLUTELY! Completely agree. You reap what you sow.

Also, regarding lawyers like Andrea "siding" with Depp or Manson, that's not how we roll. We are only interested in evidence and facts, then apply the law to them.

• Heart
I hope Andrea shines a spotlight on the fraudulent GFM that Alice set up to shame Ioan.
I really, really hope she does too. It was shameful and done purely out of spite and all seemingly forgotten about now.
Is the video worth a watch? Got laundry to put away might put it on for some background noise?
yes give it a watch, I found it a refreshing change from the BS put on Twitter. The comments are worth a read too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't know the law on this re deporting her from the UK for breaking a DVRO. Anyone?

I believe Alice can leave the US, just not with the kids. If she doesn't flee, then jail time it is at the rate she's going.

My opinion.

When we discussed this before people said she could flee CA, not necessarily the US, but she better not be caught speeding etc. as she will be flagged up as a fugitive from the law.
She can't be deported as she is natural born US citizen.
Edited Sorry misread your message. I doubt she could be deported from the UK as she i slegally a UK citizen from birth, but she could be extradited.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I wonder whether the fact she’s continued to breach the DVRO might have a bearing on the forthcoming criminal case - in terms of sanctions, maybe? I mean, the criminal charges are for things that happened last year - but when she’s before the court, she can’t exactly claim she’s kept her nose clean since and has learnt her lesson, can she?
---

So ridiculous. No witnesses? Well, there’s the video evidence of Alice’s abuse recorded by their daughters for a start. How about that for witnesses?
And the reams of emails and texts from Alice. Her own words.
And what is more, the judge who granted the permanent DVRO made a point of saying that he awarded it based on evidence only, and not hearsay.
The FMs clearly have only a handful of brain cells between them.
I think that they only have the one brain cell between them that they all share, passing it around from time to time. Obviously whoever is tweeting does not have access to it at that time.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.