Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #164 Alice in Yogurtland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Direct link for anyone who needs it (the Body Language Guy on twitter has retweeted this, I wonder if he'll be inspired to do some videos on this too)
(hi everyone, long time since I've posted, though I have been lurking 😘):

Hi! Great to see you posting again. 🥰
Please, please please let the Body Language Guy analyze all the Alice the Anaconda photos with Ioan. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I have lived experience of this.
My narc ex tried to control the way in which I slept, even to my position. I wasn’t allowed to wear clothes to bed - he tore a favourite tee-shirt from my body once - and I was physically put into the position he wanted me to sleep in (arms underneath the covers, only one pillow, lying on my right side) and wanted to keep the window open even in the depths of winter*. When I said ‘oh, for God’s sake, I’ll sleep in the manner I’m most comfortable,’ he’d shake with rage and bite his fist - the prelude to a beating. When I was more than ordinarily tired - being out for over 14 hours a day at work, for example - then would be the point that he’d hammer away at me, remorselessly and mercilessly, destroying the few shreds of self-esteem I had left (‘you’re so negative… I only keep you around because you clean the house… you’re not as bright as you think you are…’ and on, and on, and on until I begged him to stop - but he was only just getting started. If I went to the spare bedroom, he’d follow and hector me in there: if I went to the bathroom and locked the door, he’d open it from the outside by inserting a £1 coin into the lock and trap me, while lecturing, demeaning, degrading and attacking. I would bet my house that this is what Malice did to IG.She never let him have any peace. Her tale of the time when she ‘found’ him drinking whisky in the bath suggests, to me, that she forced the door and burst in on him. Narcissists like Malice enjoy picking away at someone’s sense of personal space until they feel there is nowhere left to go: it’s a kind of physical and emotional torture that they have elevated to an art form.
*ETA: if I moved position I was woken up and moved back into the approved pose. If I didn’t comply, I suffered for it.
---

If only we could. I, for one, would absolutely love it if this nightmare were over by the end of the day. I would miss you lot like crazy, but it would be worth it to know that IG had peace of mind.
Oh hun, this is really sad to read. I really hope your narc ex, ends up in the depths of hell, what a bleeping narcissistic bleep he is! Sending you all the love in the world 💗

• Heart
It's also the fact that the victim is a man and they can't get their tiny brains around that one. Only the cliche 'woman is always the poor lil victim' counts in their heads. Also Ioan did document her hitting him about the head and I don't believe that was the only time either. The golf club incident proves she was not above doing physical violence. The damage to the bathroom door was done by her when he locked himself in there, in my opinion, based on all the other tit she pulled.
Yes, it was and tattlers decided that the dings on the door may have been from a pair of mAlice’s Stilettos. I still personally believe Ioan’s black eye could have been from mAlice’s fist.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Alice sacked Leon just hours before she was due to appear before the court in relation to the DVRO request. If I recall correctly she claimed that he wasn't acting in her best interests because he'd told her she hadn't a leg to stand on. It seems unless you tell Alice what she wants to hear then she's not interested.
Yes, hence the 83 doctors too and the fishing around for different SM platforms. Twitter not telling you what you want to hear? Back to Insta you go. And repeat.

Reactions: 23
What is remarkable about the whole mobilisation in NZ and Alice going undercover is that it in response to a video posted to a very very very small audience. It’s beyond irrelevant to the rest of the world. Local gazettes have wider circulation about the school fete.

To continue with the war talk, it’s embarrassing how the FMs with their pathetic excuses, lies and misinformation are getting shot out of the sky with logic and coherence. Alice should really arm and train them better. Being able to wind up AEA isn’t going to cut it with battle hardened legal YouTubers fresh from the Heard/Depp wars.

Poor loopy his regiment hasn’t just deserted him they are shooting him in the back. Mutiny..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
he'd been smelling s*** for years and when he met Bianca it was like being hit in the face with some fresh air.
Lol quite.

Loopy: She is a warm and kind person as you say. I know the narrative of her truth and I am confident it will stand up to scrutiny.

"Narrative of her truth" not the actual truth then, lol.

Loopy: I am confident that time will vindicate me in my stance.

Nope. You will just move on to some other hopeless cause and pretend this tit show didn't happen.

Loopy: It will not be that long a wait.

LOL 2 bleeping years and we are still waiting...

Loopy: In the meantime stop sniping at the people I am trying to protect. Please.

I think you'll find IG is the one who provides for Alice and the kids. Fuckwit.

Loopy: Amber supporters. Follow @AliceEvansGruff so she can approve the requests if you are not following her already please? I rarely ask for anything from this movement but Alice needs you and I need you. I am not going to let them do to Alice what they did to Amber.

Just as she deactivates...

Loopy: Alice will not be gone long. She is in a good place.

Crapping herself? Hope she made the loo in time...

Loopy: I want the movement to be assured that I am certain, that the evidence of which I am very aware exists, will answer all questions and concerns about the situation with @AliceEvansGruff . If that is not so then I will fall on my sword as an activist.

Yawn. You will just move on to some other hopeless cause and pretend this tit show didn't happen.

Loopy: I willingly tie my fate into with that of Alice Evans. If Alice falls, I fall with her.

Yawn. See above.

Loopy: There are posts and emails and texts that do not paint Alice in the best light.

No tit Sherlock. A stopped clock is right twice a day...

Loopy: I am putting up my reputation for being able to determine truth on the line.

Your what? Pompous windbag twit backs the wrong horse everytime. With 'friends' like this mAlice doesn't need enemies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
She took it down to 25 doctors yesterday. I’m sure none of them believe for a second she’s ill, she’s obviously a malingerer (can’t work, can’t do this, can’t do that). She’ll pay them well and some might even give her the diagnoses she wants but they all know it’s a MH, attention seeking, or anxiety issue, not a physical problem.

Reactions: 21
Direct link for anyone who needs it (the Body Language Guy on twitter has retweeted this, I wonder if he'll be inspired to do some videos on this too)
(hi everyone, long time since I've posted, though I have been lurking 😘):

The more the merrier, I say! I don't know the Body Language Guy so I'll need to check out his YouTube

I've only just become aware of AB but I've been following the Murdaugh case a bit through Law & Lumber and Emily D Baker. They seem to be in the same sort of group, commenting on each others YouTube Lives and retweeting each other, so now that AB has caught on to this case, maybe the others will too.

Finally the fame and notoriety AE has always desired 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am certain Alice has shared her evidence with lawyers. Although she may reserve her daftest lies for her devoted subjects. Her problem isn’t that she didn’t have legal advocacy who could present her defence. It’s that she didn’t have a defence. Her evidence was a note sent with some flowers on her birthday, which was nauseating but has been explained, and a sickly reply to an email.

The evidence she wants to present are statements from parties including her children stating she never abused Ioan.

There is video evidence that the children seen her abuse and were subjected to her abuse. It would be cruel beyond belief to put a child on the stand to state abuse never happened when there is irrefutable evidence that it did. Ioan’s lawyers would deal with it sensitively but the child would be proven to be lying immediately. It would be traumatic and no lawyer or decent human being would put them through it.

Loopy claims he has statements from the children sent to him by Alice and no doubt taken by Alice. This is totally wrong morally and legally. If he had a smidgeon of legal understanding or integrity he would have sent them right back.
Legally btw this would be a pretty severe own goal, which does explain why actual lawyers didnt went ahead with this and why a psycho wannabe lawyer thinks it's a silver bullet.

If she lets the kids testify that Alice never abused Ioan or them (I doubt they are allowed to anyway), and Ioan has evidence to prove the contrary (and he has, he filed two videos for example), it would not only not disprove that Ioan was abused but also prove that the kids are manipulated by their mother as Ioan claimed. She would basically serve Ioan with all evidence he needs.

In general any reasonable mind would not believe any "we have evidence, it exist, trust me bro" messages for the following reasons
-any single claim they have made has been disproven by evidence Ioan provided, like how much he helped them financially, which automatically also disproves the claim of financial abuse (it was the other way around), coercive control is also nonsense.
-she has not turned up with those evidences to prevent the DVRO (she had 3 chances, so emotional distress is no excuse especially since she was perfectly happy to air all of it on SM) or prevent the house sale, it's certainly odd behavior to have a huge silver bullet and never use it
-Alice testified under oath that Ioan was perfect and she also claims that he cut her off, so there cannot be any abuse, whether pre or post seperation

the only reason why Alice may think she will have evidence but hasnt provided them yet, is because it's not produced yet (over setting up situations via visitation most likely)

but even IF there was abuse....what does this change about Alice? Why would you conclude that Alice is just reacting and not the one who "started" it (complete nonsense btw). Who would think that those messages to the grandma etc is a reasonable way for "reactive" abuse? We know no abuse occured prior seperation (Alice indirectly confirmed under oath), so why did Alice started straight away to harrass him?
What is remarkable about the whole mobilisation in NZ and Alice going undercover is that it in response to a video posted to a very very very small audience. It’s beyond irrelevant to the rest of the world. Local gazettes have wider circulation about the school fete.

To continue with the war talk, it’s embarrassing how the FMs with their pathetic excuses, lies and misinformation are getting shot out of the sky with logic and coherence. Alice should really arm and train them better. Being able to wind up AEA isn’t going to cut it with battle hardened legal YouTubers fresh from the Heard/Depp wars.

Poor loopy his regiment hasn’t just deserted him they are shooting him in the back. Mutiny..
it's hilarious. it has 15k views. Lorraine has 260k plus millions of TV viewers. I really cannot imagine Alice dealing in Ioan's shoes of being publicly trashed, financially drained off and being withhold from his kids. Alice had a pretty easy time the past years. She had her minions supporting her trashing while she continued to sponge off him in the 2 million house (and then by her followers). I cannot imagine how she will react when reality finally kicks in and she has to live by a budget and in a small place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
off she goes

interesting btw that she mentions that they had finally got to a good place. I wonder if she means for both or just herself or if it's all BS

also lmao about her complaining about all being public...ironic
View attachment 1990415View attachment 1990416View attachment 1990417View attachment 1990418View attachment 1990419View attachment 1990420View attachment 1990421
How someone can be such a bare faced liar, and how people are stupid enough to fall for it, I’ll never understand.

Al, duck off with your ‘poor me’ bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The more the merrier, I say! I don't know the Body Language Guy so I'll need to check out his YouTube

I've only just become aware of AB but I've been following the Murdaugh case a bit through Law & Lumber and Emily D Baker. They seem to be in the same sort of group, commenting on each others YouTube Lives and retweeting each other, so now that AB has caught on to this case, maybe the others will too.

Law & Lumber guy is also very much to the point, neutral, and level-headed like Andrea is.
Emily D Baker gets sidetracked all the time (it's her ADHD) and is rather emotional, yet she is smart, insightful, and very entertaining. Being a former DA in LA, she has also that experience to support her analyses or when explaining how things really work.
So, yes, I would gladly watch their take on it too. :)

I cannot imagine how she will react when reality finally kicks in and she has to live by a budget and in a small place.
Well the "I've moved on" tour lasted about 5 minutes. LOL. Everytime she gets triggered she breaks the DVRO and it doesn't take much to trigger her. A lawtuber with 56k followers discovered her case??

She hasn't vacated the house yet, shared custody 50/50, got a job, the kids haven't met Bianca yet or been brought to visit their Welsh relations etc etc...

Never mind if Bianca gets pregnant, engaged, married etc..

She will see the inside of a jail cell if she stays in the US. The only way out is doing a flit to the UK.

Reactions: 29
Law & Lumber guy is also very much to the point, neutral, and level-headed like Andrea is.
Emily D Baker gets sidetracked all the time (it's her ADHD) and is rather emotional, yet she is smart, insightful, and very entertaining. Being a former DA in LA, she has also that experience to support her analyses or when explaining how things really work.
Yeah, definitely would be good the hear what they have to say on the situation.

I like both of them although EDB talks a lot/fast and it can be hard for me to keep track with what's going on. (I have hearing loss and it's challenging when there are people all speaking at the same time) She certainly knows her stuff though and is an entertaining watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Did someone say mutiny?
I have a very good Hornblower for that 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Law & Lumber is a divorce attorney in Virginia so I would definately be interested in his take.

Reactions: 11
She will see the inside of a jail cell if she stays in the US. The only way out is doing a flit to the UK.
And then what? Sign up for a council house in Bristol and live on welfare (benefits) with aTone? The British courts will send them straight back to CA faster than you can say Jack Robinson. I know first hand of expat mums that fled back ‘home’ from abusive relationships and were sent straight back to deal with it the courts of the country where their kids were born and raised. They’re in CA not Afghanistan she doesn’t stand a chance of convincing a British court she had to do a runner. If she has a case for abuse the US courts will deal with it. Either she has permission to take them from a US court or it’s considered child abduction and the kids are returned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

I think this is Alice's worst nightmare and the main reason she's done her hardest to avoid Ioan's evidence being given any scrutiny in a court of law. She really thought she'd gotten away with it!
Alice was really happy with the court of social media when it was painting Ioan has a deadbeat Dad and aldulterer.
Thing is I've always believed if you can dish it out then be prepared to take it back!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.