Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #164 Alice in Yogurtland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone once told me the trick to an abusive relationship is don’t let the victim sleep. We know Alice doesn’t sleep and the kids or at least Ella doesn’t sleep. What the abuser does is keep you awake too so that you are too tired and wired to put up a fight. You become so tired you just agree and do as they say. They literally wear you down from depriving you of sleep.
I have lived experience of this.
My narc ex tried to control the way in which I slept, even to my position. I wasn’t allowed to wear clothes to bed - he tore a favourite tee-shirt from my body once - and I was physically put into the position he wanted me to sleep in (arms underneath the covers, only one pillow, lying on my right side) and wanted to keep the window open even in the depths of winter*. When I said ‘oh, for God’s sake, I’ll sleep in the manner I’m most comfortable,’ he’d shake with rage and bite his fist - the prelude to a beating. When I was more than ordinarily tired - being out for over 14 hours a day at work, for example - then would be the point that he’d hammer away at me, remorselessly and mercilessly, destroying the few shreds of self-esteem I had left (‘you’re so negative… I only keep you around because you clean the house… you’re not as bright as you think you are…’ and on, and on, and on until I begged him to stop - but he was only just getting started. If I went to the spare bedroom, he’d follow and hector me in there: if I went to the bathroom and locked the door, he’d open it from the outside by inserting a £1 coin into the lock and trap me, while lecturing, demeaning, degrading and attacking. I would bet my house that this is what Malice did to IG.She never let him have any peace. Her tale of the time when she ‘found’ him drinking whisky in the bath suggests, to me, that she forced the door and burst in on him. Narcissists like Malice enjoy picking away at someone’s sense of personal space until they feel there is nowhere left to go: it’s a kind of physical and emotional torture that they have elevated to an art form.
*ETA: if I moved position I was woken up and moved back into the approved pose. If I didn’t comply, I suffered for it.
---
Agree. Ioan would do anything to make all of this, including all of us, go away.
If only we could. I, for one, would absolutely love it if this nightmare were over by the end of the day. I would miss you lot like crazy, but it would be worth it to know that IG had peace of mind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I am certain Alice has shared her evidence with lawyers. Although she may reserve her daftest lies for her devoted subjects. Her problem isn’t that she didn’t have legal advocacy who could present her defence. It’s that she didn’t have a defence. Her evidence was a note sent with some flowers on her birthday, which was nauseating but has been explained, and a sickly reply to an email.

The evidence she wants to present are statements from parties including her children stating she never abused Ioan.

There is video evidence that the children seen her abuse and were subjected to her abuse. It would be cruel beyond belief to put a child on the stand to state abuse never happened when there is irrefutable evidence that it did. Ioan’s lawyers would deal with it sensitively but the child would be proven to be lying immediately. It would be traumatic and no lawyer or decent human being would put them through it.

Loopy claims he has statements from the children sent to him by Alice and no doubt taken by Alice. This is totally wrong morally and legally. If he had a smidgeon of legal understanding or integrity he would have sent them right back.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Andrea just retweeted an old message :

View attachment 1990785

That’s her answer to Alice et al… atone, atone, atone (pun unintentional)
Yup. The only thing Alice can do now is hand over the kids to Ioan, get herself into rehab and come out all clean and shiny and mea culpa. But given that it is Alice we are talking about, its likely she will go down the route that involves ambulances, distraught children and enormous drama.
ETA

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Imagine she'd just done collaborative divorce and not spent 2+ years roaring into the abyss. She'd have her settlement, new accomodation sorted and no criminal record.
Let's just say mAlice has different goals from a normal divorcee.

Being featured in the DM regularly ☑
Interviewed on Lorraine and Inside Edition ☑
Podcasts dissing Ioan ☑
Ruining him financially and professionally ☑
Alienating his kids ☑
Making the girlfriend run for the hills - Outstanding action.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Funny, I call mine ‘you little bastard!’ or ‘No!’ (He doesn’t answer to either of them, only the rattle of the Dreamies packet - and even that didn’t deter him from leaping on to a tray filled with dishes, pulling them down on his head and breaking the lot. He’s in his Harry Enfield Kevin stage.)
I’m more than a little concerned that Burkhardt seems to be on the ‘side’ of obvious abusers (there was good reason for Depp’s London lawsuit to fail and be denied appeal, for example - not to mention the hideousness that is Manson). Will this end up tarring IG with the same brush?
Hahaha! Cats they never listen, unless they want something 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've no idea if her video will tar Ioan, I don't think it will, well I hope it doesn't x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Reading this morning has been so entertaining, especially Loopy’s word salad. He’s twisting himself in knots trying to defend his beloved’Queen.’ I can’t help feeling that karma is coming witch!

Reactions: 25
Alice I am sure has some evidence, it’s just this evidence doesn’t mean anything. She has replies to her messages or initiated messages from IG. The thing is that they aren’t abusive and he isn’t on the stand for abuse, she is. She chose not to defend herself which resulted in the RO, which she now cannot afford to fight. This is Loopys defence. That Alice is too poor to fight back. And that is the abuse in their eyes. It’s all they have. They don’t have any other evidence apart from this and it can’t be proven

Reactions: 23
I’m already tired of giving loopy attention. He’s a boring creep. Same for the other FMs and those anti-Alice accounts on Twitter tbh.
---
Come on Andrea you scared her off Twitter, it’s down to you to entertain us now. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
she's deleted twitter

can you just imagine if Ioan had done the same press tour as she did back then (which was like 100 times worse than any attacks Alice had to face)...Alice may have abused him all these years, but he has remained the stronger one

btw the video was brought to her attention by two of her minions...yet again a proof that she is not in the company of people that want her best
She still has Instagram, alas, and she’s not limited to 240 odd characters on that platform (I believe? I don’t have Insta or Twitter). I imagine that she’ll be firing up a drawerful of socks imminently.

Reactions: 16
Alice sacked Leon just hours before she was due to appear before the court in relation to the DVRO request. If I recall correctly she claimed that he wasn't acting in her best interests because he'd told her she hadn't a leg to stand on. It seems unless you tell Alice what she wants to hear then she's not interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Andrea is about to get the IoanOnline treatment redux of lots of fake accounts by Alice with bluster. Like she's really going to see how deeply weird Alice Evans can be.
I was just thinking that Tattlers are giving mAlice the IoanOnline treatment, sort of. She's deactivated her account again (waagh) because she doesn't want people to see she broke the DVRO again. In the old days, she would just delete the crap she wrote on IMDB like it never happened but thanks to @welp we got receipts now. She's been 'gagged' on her favourite platform just like IOL fans were.

Karma bites 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Club rule #1 in Team Alice: Do not use critical thinking
View attachment 1990913
you know what makes me mad about all this (I mean otherwise it's just amusing), it's the constant weaponising of the girls. Weirdo from NZ says he needs to protect the kids of a man he is obsessed with. From WHAT and HOW? Isnt it the job of the parents to protect them from scrunity? Something Alice failed from day one by making this divorce a public show and by constantly emotionally harming them to get back at Ioan. If they truly wanted to protect the kids they would stop this show. but they are living it instead because the kids are so easy to weaponise to the average person. To me this is child abuse
View attachment 1990912
he’s unhinged

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Wil

Will this video series have any material effect on a) the outcome/ramifications of the case and b) public perception of IG, do you think?
Yes it’s an interesting thought. Hopefully it will garner him some sympathy or empathy. Others will see him as to quote Alice - wimp or Pussy. But I hope people will not think less of him for what he’s been through.
---
If she presents in a professional, unemotional fashion, relying solely on evidence presented to the court (an actual court, not twitter court) then hopefully people will see Alice for what she is.
A nasty abuser.

Reactions: 18
This is Loopy defending his Qween atm, (normal sane rational tweeters are the Knight in white.) 😂

I mean I can’t eye roll enough and isn’t he using his favourite words DARVO on the Amber Heard fans that don’t agree with him now. Very similar behaviour to his Regina if you ask me. All this, ‘all in good time, you will see THE truth soon.’ Jesus! It’s been two years no Court has seen anything from Alice. Come on Loopy, just stop this utter, utter nonsense!

Also, i’m hearty sick to death of the FMs, you only have heard his side, he’s lying, it never happened, bollocks. When they themselves have only heard one side of dribble from Alice, but that’s the TRUTH! Make it make sense someone please!!! 🙄😤

Alice going off Twitter - predictable, i expect she will be in sock mode for awhile before ‘Tone’ makes another announcement that ‘ALICE IS BACK!!!!’

Tone and ‘Show yourself!’ Reminds me of Derek Acorah from Most Haunted (sorry for crap moustache🤣)

564206FD-970C-4EE1-B0EA-15D751A71242.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Alice I am sure has some evidence, it’s just this evidence doesn’t mean anything. She has replies to her messages or initiated messages from IG. The thing is that they aren’t abusive and he isn’t on the stand for abuse, she is. She chose not to defend herself which resulted in the RO, which she now cannot afford to fight. This is Loopys defence. That Alice is too poor to fight back. And that is the abuse in their eyes. It’s all they have. They don’t have any other evidence apart from this and it can’t be proven
Ioan has provided his evidence and of course it isn’t every communication between them after they split. However he does provide two way conversations from the period when he was communicating with her. This shows what he said and her replies. He is reasonable and she is not. Many times he doesn’t reply and it is just message after message of abuse. Then his lawyers send her warning he no longer wants to communicate directly and states he will seek a restraining order if she persists. After that it is all one sided. To the point where she is screaming at him to reply or she will come over with the police.

He provided context, her supporters just lie about this or claim she got mad because he wouldn’t reply / fight back.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm still staggered, and maybe I shouldn't be, by the number of people who say but s/he didn't hit him/her so it's not domestic violence or abuse. I can't believe we're still at that stage where some people don't recognize or acknowledge abuse as emotional, verbal, mental, sexual, stalking, financial, coercive control etc.
It's also the fact that the victim is a man and they can't get their tiny brains around that one. Only the cliche 'woman is always the poor lil victim' counts in their heads. Also Ioan did document her hitting him about the head and I don't believe that was the only time either. The golf club incident proves she was not above doing physical violence. The damage to the bathroom door was done by her when he locked himself in there, in my opinion, based on all the other tit she pulled.

Reactions: 26
Imagine she'd just done collaborative divorce and not spent 2+ years roaring into the abyss. She'd have her settlement, new accomodation sorted and no criminal record.
Yes. This is the part that gets me. She could be in a nice new place, be sharing custody of the girls, therefore having time to herself regularly, and she could have a new purposeful job (doesn't have to be an acting job)! She could even have had a new partner by now.

Reactions: 32
Yes. This is the part that gets me. She could be in a nice new place, be sharing custody of the girls, therefore having time to herself regularly, and she could have a new purposeful job (doesn't have to be an acting job)! She could even have had a new partner by now.
Unfortunately in her mind this would be a loss for her because Ioan would be happy too.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.