Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #164 Alice in Yogurtland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading Tattle this morning, and I just said to my husband "I am still trying to catch up with mAlice"

His reply?

"So are the police"!

♥ :LOL: ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Club rule #1 in Team Alice: Do not use critical thinking
Screenshot_20230227-105943_Twitter.jpg

you know what makes me mad about all this (I mean otherwise it's just amusing), it's the constant weaponising of the girls. Weirdo from NZ says he needs to protect the kids of a man he is obsessed with. From WHAT and HOW? Isnt it the job of the parents to protect them from scrunity? Something Alice failed from day one by making this divorce a public show and by constantly emotionally harming them to get back at Ioan. If they truly wanted to protect the kids they would stop this show. but they are living it instead because the kids are so easy to weaponise to the average person. To me this is child abuse
Screenshot_20230227-105958_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Besides that Alice can no longer respond to the Amber Heard bit in court...Ioan said she made her threats verbally. She cannot disprove this unless she recorded him 24/7 and neither can any "witness". If a email (as Alice implies) exists with a similar subject but different spin it strongly supports that the matter was brought up in whatever context before, thus supporting Ioan's claims.
View attachment 1990582
View attachment 1990583
Translation: Alice's previous side of her story didnt had the success we hoped for, so we are working on creating a new one. Release TBC
View attachment 1990584
awww so Loopy made an ultimatum as I thought. how the tables have turned Alice, eh?
View attachment 1990587
IRONIC
View attachment 1990588
Frontlines...FRONTLINES wahahahaha
View attachment 1990590
Loopy getting absolutely destroyed with minimum effort by a Heard supporter. Glorious
View attachment 1990591
He keeps saying all you've seen is what he has presented. No, all we've seen is all the crap she's been putting out. I understand being hurt if you're getting a divorce I've had one. It's not fun even if you're the one starting it, but trying to destroy somebody mentally, physically, financially and keep them from their kids is definitely abuse in every way. Hell, it's been several years now. She won't let it go cuz he's the one that left her. If she had been capable of finding a boyfriend and left him it wouldn't be a big deal. Of course she's not capable of that because she's a mouth breathing walrus.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I really get frustrated by the Twitter commenters suggesting any woman would have done the same in Alice’s position. Four years ago my then-husband emptied our bank accounts and left me for someone I considered a friend. A couple of months later, when he told our kids (then aged 9 and 11) that he had a GF and who she was, they also announced her pregnancy. Did it hurt? Yes. Did I badmouth him to my friends? Of course. But I didn’t send a single nasty message to either of them nor mention them on social media. Why would I? It would have been humiliating! I had my own private struggles and for a time took prescribed meds to get me through but no, not every woman behaves like Alice. Some of us protect our children and behave with grace.
Edited to add that I don’t believe Ioan had an affair! I just feel aggrieved that people are still defending Alice’s outrageous over reaction to a straightforward divorce and claiming it’s a normal way to behave.
I'm sorry that you had to go through this 😔.
I say that as she reads here, she should take a leaf out of your book, but she's waaaaaay past that point!
I hope you are are doing okay now 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lupine tweets all these people with a Call to Action. They show up and say, yeah we looked at this case and like the judge ruled she is guilty of DV.

Loopy replies, how verydare you comment on this case that I asked you to comment on. I am totally objective about this friend of mine who I refer to as my Queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh tit, I hope you're okay and didn't hurt yourself too badly 💗
I have a big lump on the back of my head and a few bruises, but was lucky and am not seriously hurt. I spent the day in the local ER and had scans, etc but all good. Thank you.
Time for Loopy to fall on his sword. If he's tying his fate into that of Alice Evans, then he's fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
8DDBA5A9-CEC8-47B5-8E6B-B02C3D70A608.jpeg
Is that Andrea saying Alice must aTone? She’s been aToning for a long time and I expect she’ll start aToning a whole lot harder now. But she’ll have to keep realTone off the account. He’s thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I have a big lump on the back of my head and a few bruises, but was lucky and am not seriously hurt. I spent the day in the local ER and had scans, etc but all good. Thank you.
Time for Loopy to fall on his sword. If he's tying his fate into that of Alice Evans, then he's fucked.
He doesn’t even HAVE a ‘fate’. He’s nobody. His significance is only in his own mind, and this is another weird Narc-ish move on his own part to tie himself to a celebrity.
Bro.
Take a breath.
Nobody cares about your fake career on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wil
I'm not a big fan of Andrea because she seems to always support the man in DV cases (Depp, Manson etc.), but having said that she got this case right. It was just an Intro, there will be more videos diving deeper into this, but I did find it funny how shocked she was that Alice didnt wake up after she got the TRO lol
Will this video series have any material effect on a) the outcome/ramifications of the case and b) public perception of IG, do you think?

Reactions: 8
He keeps saying all you've seen is what he has presented. No, all we've seen is all the crap she's been putting out. I understand being hurt if you're getting a divorce I've had one. It's not fun even if you're the one starting it, but trying to destroy somebody mentally, physically, financially and keep them from their kids is definitely abuse in every way. Hell, it's been several years now. She won't let it go cuz he's the one that left her. If she had been capable of finding a boyfriend and left him it wouldn't be a big deal. Of course she's not capable of that because she's a mouth breathing walrus.
People were here talking about Malice’s emotional abuse of Ioan loooong before he filed for the DVRO, and all we had to go on there was everything SHE put on social media. Including from during their marriage. All the DVRO filings did was a) confirm everyone was right about her being abusive and b) add a physical element to the abuse that nobody was aware of.
At least, that’s how I see it, I’ve only been here since Alice went on Lorraine.
(Wait- if Alice can do Lorraine, why can’t Andrea talk about publicly available legal documents? Confused. Surely Lorraine is more personal and more hurtful to the children- that’s their parent talking to an international audience on television, not a lawyer on their own YouTube channel.)

Reactions: 40
Sont tell me, that's the same user who
I don't really think he cheated, but I'm sure he wanted to. I don't really care. It's like somebody said before if he was screwing everybody in Hollywood it wouldn't matter to the divorce. He seems like a pretty nice guy. I think he really tried. He came back home and told her he wasn't happy yet she kept laying around in bed tweeting, not bathing or doing anything. That's called taking your significant other for granted. She said she was smug married and she was. She thought he would just take it and never leave and she could do and say what she wanted. Well, I think he'd been smelling s*** for years and when he met Bianca it was like being hit in the face with some fresh air. We all like fresh air don't we. Except Alice of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
User: “Meet this Black woman—a former SLAVE—who worked her ass off and practically founded the heart of downtown LA. Her children tragically lost her empire during the Great Depression.” (Btw a time at which Black people were UNSURPRISINGLY first to be laid off, were denied soup kitchen services from many charities, were paid substantially less, were chronically unemployed in devastating numbers, and basically had their already-flimsy economic structure beaten down with a crowbar.)

Alice: “GEEEEE WILLIKERS! I sure do LOVE learning about LA history! ❤☺

ALICE.
GIRL.
THE ROOM.
READ IT.
😩😩😩😂😂😂

This witch I swear!
She is NOT invited to this summer’s family cookout!
🥩 🍗 🥗 🍷

View attachment 1989449
She might as well not only wear the tee-shirt, but tote the banner reading ‘white privilege’ … 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Everytime Lupine tweets movement it makes me think of bowels and then I realised its because he tweets absolute shite!!
I was thinking the same thing. I can just picture him down in the basement talking about bowel movements. Lord have mercy. He's fighting a good fight and willing to fall on his sword. What a tit. I hope she sent him a picture of one maybe that's why he keeps going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah I'd take Alice to court if were you 🤣. I call my cat "my angel with fur", so I can't say shite really 🙈
Funny, I call mine ‘you little bastard!’ or ‘No!’ (He doesn’t answer to either of them, only the rattle of the Dreamies packet - and even that didn’t deter him from leaping on to a tray filled with dishes, pulling them down on his head and breaking the lot. He’s in his Harry Enfield Kevin stage.)
I’m more than a little concerned that Burkhardt seems to be on the ‘side’ of obvious abusers (there was good reason for Depp’s London lawsuit to fail and be denied appeal, for example - not to mention the hideousness that is Manson). Will this end up tarring IG with the same brush?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I honestly don't think she cares and anyway
For the love of baby Jesus heads
I now have the wonderful Heather Small's track 🎶 Moving on up🎶 on brain fm, when I get the chance I might rewrite the lyrics to suit our favourite soon to be convict...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.