Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #164 Alice in Yogurtland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did see some of the JD and AH commentary from AB and this lawyer will not exactly have an opinion in terms of who is good/bad/guilty/innocent, what they do is lay out how the law works and the strategies used by lawyers and possible outcomes. And this is required for those in the back who are still saying ‘but Alice was just hurt’ as justification well this may be the case that she was hurt, but the law is the law so don’t go breaking it.

Reactions: 32
See, this is exactly the problem: Loopy when talking about Amber kept banging about her getting a TRO against Depp is proof of everything. Yet the much harder to get DVRO for Alice is irrelevant. Every ugly text message Depp send to others about Amber was proof of abuse, but Alice sending them directly to Ioan is not. It's these things that dont make Team Alice credible. And then they also expect to be followed: "you dont know the facts so dont make a judgement". neither do you, Loopy. You only know Alice's (invented) perspective, we saw the one time Alice actually responded in court Ioan immediately was able to refute all her statements, which included "evidence" that Loopy sold us as damning, and at the end of the day Ioan got his way. so nope, get off your high horse.
Screenshot_20230227-100508_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230227-101536_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230227_102910.jpg

Screenshot_20230227-103105_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230227_103322.jpg

you know when to use that evidence? in legal proceedings facepalm

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Well, well, well.

So if I've got this right, it's ok for the Abuser to spew vitriol on SM, spread "her truth" via radio, television, podcasts, write an article about her divorce, continue to harass and abuse via SM, voicemails, facetime, text messages, emails, OFW ... but it's not ok for an independent person to commentate on her divorce ... that she made public.

The Abuser is vocal about First Amendment rights and free speech, but that doesn't extend to someone passing comment on her divorce ... that she made public.

The Abuser can spend an entire weekend Tweeting about a murder trial and commenting about the accused (for example), but doesn't welcome commentary about her divorce ... that she made public.

The Abuser wanted to control the narrative.

Now she has lost that control.

So, we skip to the section in the playbook about performative bullshit, gather the flying monkeys, throw in some emotive comments about the children, and shut down SM for "effect". Then, a short time later, re-emerge as if nothing happened.

Gotcha.

View attachment 1990641
BRB just printing and framing this fantastic post @frobly-mobly 💜💜💜 I liked, I hearted, I said YES out loud several times but the gif finale has ended me 🤣👏

Loopy’s war-themed blurb was amusing at first, but I’m finding it offensive now. Particularly at a time when there are actual wars raging, and people are *actually* fighting for *actual* causes. You’re not on the frontline you twit, you’re sitting at a computer screen, arguing into a void in support of a legally-proven abuser, and for what? The attention of a woman who at best was a minor celebrity ten years ago, and is nothing but infamous now. You sound like a pompous student whose parents bought your college place, but couldn’t stretch to buying your essays too so you write them with your word-a-day calendar.

Don’t even get me started on all the FM’s whining that words aren’t abuse. duck all the way off on that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Why has she shown a cos-playing lawyer on Twitter (that she doesn’t know) evidence but none of her what three actual lawyers??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Isn’t it dangerous for Lupine to keep repeating how close he is to Alice? Surely this leaves Alice to open to further charges for breaking the DVRO by proxy?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Isn’t it dangerous for Lupine to keep repeating how close he is to Alice? Surely this leaves Alice to open to further charges for breaking the DVRO by proxy?
Abuse via a third party I believe it's called.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What forum is it, I wonder, that Loopy and Big Al are imagining for the reveal of Alice's TRUTH? Not in court, apparently. Not in any legal documents responding to the evidence either. Not on SM. Alice has written nothing on a personal blog, or made any kind of video explaining what her side of things is. So what, and when, exactly?

...Oh god, are they writing a book?

But seriously, it stinks of the cult mentality again. Loopy would ADORE to be a cult leader (look at his blog, he thinks he's leading an army) but he hasn't got a single ounce of charisma. He can champion Big Al though, and do the whole "We know the TRUTH! If you're not with us, you're against us, and we're the Good Guys with all the answers, and if you don't believe us you're abuse apologists! What is the TRUTH, you ask? We'll tell you soon! Just join our army and do our work! Then all will be revealed..."

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I can't decide which one is more stupid, big Al engaging in Burkhart's tweets and calling Ioan a liar, or the idiot Lupine shovelling her bs, clearly on her behalf.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Breaking News. The tour has been changed to “Oh tit, I’m fucked” tour.

What forum is it, I wonder, that Loopy and Big Al are imagining for the reveal of Alice's TRUTH? Not in court, apparently. Not in any legal documents responding to the evidence either. Not on SM. Alice has written nothing on a personal blog, or made any kind of video explaining what her side of things is. So what, and when, exactly?

...Oh god, are they writing a book?

But seriously, it stinks of the cult mentality again. Loopy would ADORE to be a cult leader (look at his blog, he thinks he's leading an army) but he hasn't got a single ounce of charisma. He can champion Big Al though, and do the whole "We know the TRUTH! If you're not with us, you're against us, and we're the Good Guys with all the answers, and if you don't believe us you're abuse apologists! What is the TRUTH, you ask? We'll tell you soon! Just join our army and do our work! Then all will be revealed..."
Does his blog generate any “revenue stream” asking for a dear friend…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So now anyone speaking out against Alice is commiting DARVO against her and will be held accountable.
Go duck yourself. She's a lying bleep and you are a stupid lying bleep.

And you are arguing with an Amber supporter.

Mum! @M33L4 I need some tea down here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It’s not even like the YouTube lawyer has yet commented on any of the evidence submitted to court (and reviewed by a judge who upheld Ioan’s allegation of coercive control based on evidence).

For those at the back the CONTEXT was that Ioan was grey rocking Alice. Abusers don’t grey rock they engage, like Alice does with her father, with Ioan, with Bianca, with Ioan’s fans, with Tattle ……

If Alice had a defence she should have submitted to the judge not loopy. She had numerous chances. She had lawyers until she sacked them.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Does his blog generate any “revenue stream” asking for a dear friend…
LOL! He's lucky no one reads it to be honest, because it's brimming with defamation and inaccurate legal advice. And has his real name attached. Why...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does Loopy say the evidence ‘I am very aware exists’. If he’s seen and read the evidence why doesn’t he say that?

Is it because it’s all BS?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So the "World Wide Comeback Tour" sold out and then cancelled?
So far Alice has always been able to chose her audience, Andrea Burkhart has just taken that power away from her!
Be interesting to see exactly what Alice does next, can she legally silence her?
I'm sick of the FMs using the girls in their pleas for Alice, pity they didn't think of the damage two years of PA have inflicted on them has affected them.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So she‘s gone to ground again. She knows that infantilising herself and playing the “helpless little woman” act doesn’t wash with smart people and certainly not clever women. Placing her daughters between herself and any criticism is her next line of defence but it makes no sense in this context.

Fact is Alice put a huge amount of time and effort into making her divorce public and defended doing it aggressively. She knew there would be commentaries about it and as long as they’re bashing Ioan she’s totally fine with them.

She doesn’t get to put the Genie back in the bottle when it suits her. She can move on all she likes while other people discuss it, nobody requires her presence for that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Lupenis followers in his 'movement' should be questioning his judgement by him asking them to follow Moany Tony alone. He describes him as a decent person, you know, the sort of decent person who often dreams about slitting people's throats !

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.