Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #164 Alice in Yogurtland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
612CB937-49ED-4851-88EC-A49D8B8ADB3A.jpeg

Me when Loopy kicks off his call to battle. Strange bizarre little man.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
How’s the Worldwide ‘I’ve Moved On’ Tour going?

I’ve been offline a few hours.

(Of course she’ll say ‘Look what they made me do..’

I bet Ioan heard that a lot when she was targeting him.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This to me feels like a lie, that he personally asked Alice not to get involved in the Amber cause. Is the Wolf lying to fellow Amber supporters for his Queen?

192470E9-233B-4046-8159-2F3870CCC0C4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I don't think she will either, she'll just continue with her videos on it 😉
Yes. In the video she stuck solely to the case from a legal perspective, and is looking at things from the POV of how they’ll go down with a judge/in court and nothing else. It gives the FMs very little to work with because so far it’s essentially impersonal. I very much doubt Andrea will get into much of a back and forth other than to correct legal misinformation. And the absolute meltdown this has sent Alice into is ridiculous! Andrea doesn’t have a particularly huge following. A fraction of those who watch Lorraine, certainly.

(is now the time to admit that I didn’t follow the Amber/Johnny case at all and don’t actually know what the outcome was? Should probably Google…)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haven't caught up yet but has she deleted her twitter again? It will take me to later on to properly catch-up as I'm having a self-care day starting with a much needed massage and facial.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really get frustrated by the Twitter commenters suggesting any woman would have done the same in Alice’s position. Four years ago my then-husband emptied our bank accounts and left me for someone I considered a friend. A couple of months later, when he told our kids (then aged 9 and 11) that he had a GF and who she was, they also announced her pregnancy. Did it hurt? Yes. Did I badmouth him to my friends? Of course. But I didn’t send a single nasty message to either of them nor mention them on social media. Why would I? It would have been humiliating! I had my own private struggles and for a time took prescribed meds to get me through but no, not every woman behaves like Alice. Some of us protect our children and behave with grace.
Edited to add that I don’t believe Ioan had an affair! I just feel aggrieved that people are still defending Alice’s outrageous over reaction to a straightforward divorce and claiming it’s a normal way to behave.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I really get frustrated by the Twitter commenters suggesting any woman would have done the same in Alice’s position. Four years ago my then-husband emptied our bank accounts and left me for someone I considered a friend. A couple of months later, when he told our kids (then aged 9 and 11) that he had a GF and who she was, they also announced her pregnancy. Did it hurt? Yes. Did I badmouth him to my friends? Of course. But I didn’t send a single nasty message to either of them nor mention them on social media. Why would I? It would have been humiliating! I had my own private struggles and for a time took prescribed meds to get me through but no, not every woman behaves like Alice. Some of us protect our children and behave with grace.
Edited to add that I don’t believe Ioan had an affair! I just feel aggrieved that people are still defending Alice’s outrageous over reaction to a straightforward divorce and claiming it’s a normal way to behave.
Much love to you & your children Gilbert x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Haven't caught up yet but has she deleted her twitter again? It will take me to later on to properly catch-up as I'm having a self-care day starting with a much needed massage and facial.
Enjoy your pamper/self care time HD x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In the upside-down world that is Alice’s mind, she really does believe her own narrative. That she didn’t say or do the things Ioan said she did, that it’s all hearsay, that she didn’t have the chance to defend herself.

She believes that Ioan is the narcissist who has abused her by leaving her. She believes that she was justified in saying what she did because she was hurt. She believes that there is no such thing as verbal or emotional abuse.

She believes she has done nothing wrong. She truly believes she is the victim in all of this. It’s the only way she can reconcile this in her head.

Reactions: 27
It's funny that every single woman Twitter lawyer champions are always the most problematic of "victims", so much so that he just can't increase any engagement with people on Twitter during his heroic diatribes.

I won't get into it on this thread but even Backstreet Boys, Nick Carter, who I think is also a problematic person, even his latest "alleged" victim has been discredited by police and circumstances of her accusation. Yet Twitter lawyer rode his noble steed to champion her last December. 🤦🏻‍♀️

It's almost like if Twitter lawyer decides to publicly defend or champion a woman I am automatically going to side-eye that case and woman at this point.

And if he is seeking engagement with Amber stans and against Depp stans - he may finally get the engagement he has been desperately seeking. But not the way he's hoping... 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Loopy and his legions …

9257E39B-D4D4-4E82-90EC-83CB38395E3A.jpeg

I really hope Amber Heard’s fans tear him a new one. Or even better, continue to largely ignore him. What an odious little man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Everytime Lupine tweets movement it makes me think of bowels and then I realised its because he tweets absolute shite!!
Good to know it's not just me that went there lol
He tweets shite cause he's full of shite... fed to him by mAlice.

Reactions: 18
omg omg this is getting better

JFC how are thousands of messages, posts and mails out of context. She is going for the "he made me do it" excuse, isnt she? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1990696
the way Team Alice treats "the evidence" like some top secret FBI file is hilarious. how come Regina makes no use of it? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1990697
Loopy basically being like: "why dont you trust the greatest thing since sliced bread" (some of those Amber fans are amazing)
View attachment 1990698
I sense fear: they always needed big promises to recruit trolls, but by this point you need to be beyond stupid to buy it.
Why on earth does Loopy always talk like such a twit?! I mean who talks like that in real life? I am actually crying with laughter. Thanks for that Loopy, you complete numpty.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Andrea just retweeted an old message :

8274F073-4C50-4491-A5AD-96B8CE037C11.jpeg

That’s her answer to Alice et al… atone, atone, atone (pun unintentional)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Not fit for the front line?? Seriously?? Jesus wept 😂😂😂
That’s how Loopy sees himself on the frontline

I WILL PROTECT MY QUEEN AS SHE SAID SHE WUVS ME, I AM THE REAL BABY ANGEL AND ANYONE TRYING TO DEFILE HER WILL DEAL WITH ME

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.