Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
She is having a pretty busy (albeit sane) saturday, which considering that twitter is glitching is a bit of a miracle LOL
View attachment 1970572
All three fit 🤭 (also lol, it never fails to amaze me how she is ping-ponging on the feeling lonely bit day-by-day)
View attachment 1970569
the game is trying to hint at the flashing incident, Alice lol

I dont really expect her to do much until it's sold. Remember that she is not doing what most do and move out before or during the sale, she wants to lease it back for at least 30 days (originally at least 60 days, which is actually considered the maximum), so she will have 1-2 months to do all this

although searching for a new rental should happen now, because of how competitive the market is and as it would probably help her a tad to do this before she gets a criminal record.
From my experience of renting and this may not be the case in LA but you really can not find a rental until a few weeks before you want to move in. Firstly they are snapped up quickly, secondly you would have to pay the rent when you not ready to move in. They usually only advertise them a few weeks before they are vacant. Often if they are vacant they don’t want to wait any longer than a week or 2 for you to move in. So looking for a rental now imo is useless. But it will give her some idea of prices.

Reactions: 9

dich65

yes, you, for example
View attachment 1974745

yes, somebody tell that Alice's public defender who thinks it'll take 10 days LOL
Glad to see she has visitors, even if its just her legal team or a team of cleaners. Might mean we get a quiet day at Chez Evans!
Maybe they are taking photos to sell the house Although I would hate to see the amount of mold she has, after admitting the house has been flooded 3 times in the last 2 years. I doubt she bothered to get the industrial size blowers you need to dry a house out. Could devalue the house as well but as others have said it will probably be knocked down by the new owners.

kingseven

VIP Member
I would love it if this latest flare up is because Ioan is about to start a big project.

(If so I doubt she would be keeping it quiet)

6AD35A96-F534-49BC-B72A-20723FF80497.jpeg

lulooo

VIP Member

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
The custody trial in July could be big. She might settle before then but I wouldn't bank on it. Why is she liking all the 'survivor of abuse' tweets? I think she is preparing (lol) for a trial and this will be her defence. She was 'abused' :mad: I fear the eldest might be coached to say similar shit too. 😑
---

OMG Alice really is glued to Tattle. I mentioned Piscine this morning and AE suddenly remembers her ONE TRUE FAN from IMDB and next thing the fan is on her timeline singing AE's praises. Funny that... Don't remember a C.

AP: Let's Learn the Universal Lesson: Time ALWAYS speaks Truth. Then, I'll keep silent on this. Really too toxic. :(

Sure does AP.

View attachment 1974404
I dunno, sounds like a VERY tepid defence to me… ‘Time reveals all… I’ll shut up now’

Smart lady 😏

• Haha

klairklopp

VIP Member
Just popping in to say whoever came up with the WeHo Flasher wins Tattle! Bravo!

Also, as “Tone” is still salty about the comments on his disgusting nails. As if he walked in the house, muddy, after throwing sticks for the dog and the first thing he did before washing his hands was pick up a photo of his wife and take a photo! This is not surface dirt from walking a dog, it’s long term poor hygiene. Skank.
What’s the odds he also picked up a nice steaming dog poop as well (sorry to anyone eating 😬).

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Guys,

I'm gonna be a pain and ask if Jabba pulled any crazy (well more crazy than normal!) shite today?
Been so flat out with work, I don't have the brain capacity to read properly 😞
Thank youuuuuu 💗☮

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
with that mom...
Screenshot_20230220_202350_Twitter.jpg

My guess as to why she says there won’t be a big trial is because this is a first offence. The state will let her take a plea that won’t result in a criminal record pending meeting certain criteria. A completion of mandatory batterers course, anger management and/or rehab type of condition and agreeing to not reoffend all within a certain period. If those conditions are not met, the charges will be reinstated as well as the new violations. The judge in the divorce is giving her until July in order to get feedback from the courses/therapy she’ll be notgoingto undergoing.
I doubt this will be offered for a DV-related RO breech with two charges

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Alice won’t be at the convention in August. She’ll have fallen out with someone involved by then and won’t be able to do it because ‘no one had her back’.
Does anybody know if Alice has ever done a Con, VD or otherwise, before? I wonder if she knows what to expect.

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
the DVRO breeches have no financial impact on him, just on the tax payer

tbh at the divorce trial (probably end of the year) the judge will rule if the prenup is valid. that would resolve the rest (although I assume they will settle last minute)
He doesn’t pay his legal team to deal with the breeches?

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Sorry if I'm being dense - I don't go on SM (except for a one off with my niece on insta!) - is this in reply to Alice?
Alice has sent a few tweets Melanie’s way and seems to idolise her. Just cracked me up Melanie is tweeting him.

• Haha

dich65

Noticed that none of the screenshots have shown the ones where they say he was suspended from Twitter for his very real threats to a family, pretty sure Alice and Marica were suspended at the same time.
The photos are of his wife as she has a very distinctive bump on the bridge of her nose but it's not proof that they are recent. It's not like Alice with her consent supply of images. I have no idea of what Tony looks like, especially as these photos look nothing like the way he looked at the wedding. However, I will give him the benefit of doubt, as I haven't seen the tweet from his friend saying he had broken up with Rachel.
I don't think any of the screenshots he posted, break any laws. I have seen a lot worse on Twitter.

SynthGirl

VIP Member
We don't know that there hasn't been far more than just SM harassment. I suspect there has been. Anything else that has happened will undoubtedly come out in court. Let's wait and see what happens next month. I personally believe far more happened to bring it to the arrest and two criminal charges.

A detective would have compiled the evidence and then presented it to the DA (I know the process). The DA would have then decided if it warranted an arrest. They did. It then went before a judge. That's a lot of effort for SM posts. I think the abuse went beyond SM.

MOO.
I hope you're right.

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
I do obviously agree that he should sever ties from Alice, which he obviously tries. I just dont agree with giving up on the kids (so long it's financially and mentally possible obviously). It's better to be somehow present - even if it's just facetimes, even it's just short visits - for them to know that they have that safe parent to escape to. Because once he cuts them off and has his own family a reunion later when they fall out with Alice is unlikely. In most cases kids then just get estranged from both parents.

Also much like just giving up may be on first sights be a escape from purgatory, it isn't really. Alice would rub it under his nose (via SM) how she has them all for herself etc. At some point Ella will be fully on SM and do the same: it would be hell.
Hmm, yes, I can see that happening. I just don’t see the finances being there much longer and everything keeps getting drawn out / kicked into the long grass. So many balls up in the air at once and not a part of it any the closer to being over and done with. He just can’t afford to keep it all up. So, ok, say he prioritises the custody battle, what else would have to go? The DVRO breeches?