Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoJo76

VIP Member
Search her twitter feed for "TSA"
Basically had a meltdown about being told she shouldn't take liquids on a plane and being told her child couldn't go through the scanner with her. Threatened to write a 1000 word essay. Posted photos of the black woman concerned etc. Everyone trembling and crying.
Usual Alice behaviour.
You can imagine...
Can't search, I'm blocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Alice obviously doesn't read any of the court documents or she is just playing dumb. Not just 'trolling 'sites but all the social media outlets you use.
View attachment 1978417
So one of us has openly admitted to knowing either I or B 🤣
Come on, own up, who is it 🤣
These FMs are a really dumb 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
How does one get into that field, just out of interest? And Im not asking because I want to give mAlice donkey ears or something, just find it fascinating! (Hope it’s ok to ask, please ignore if not x)
You know, I also find it extremely interesting, and would love to know too ❤.
@ReturningthePearls is into very interesting stuff, which are probably quite similar I believe, in certain ways x

• Haha
  • Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Fun fact about Roma Downey and her politics. She supported Martin McGuinness for president of Ireland. Aggravating Trump supporters is one thing. But …

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I obviously dont know much about the case of each loon Alice befriends on twitter (some may genuinely have a crazy ex) but I do find it amusing that they ALL think "spending money to defend yourself" is abuse. As one of Alice's trolls would say it makes a mockery of actual abuse.
View attachment 1978826
This is another woman who Alice has latched on to I take it.

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
No sign the house is up for sale yet and Friday is the normal day for listing. I decided to look up how long you need to be in default for house to be in foreclosure in California. Basically after 120 days,the mortgage company can start the process after that it depends on the State you live in.
I copied the following for California. Based on the court documents how long does Alice have. Also I wonder if Ioan's meltdown earlier this week was connected to this. She refer to him I think as the one I can't mention.
The California foreclosure process can last up to 200 days or longer. Day 1 is when a payment is missed; your loan is officially in default around day 90. After 180 days, you'll receive a notice of trustee sale. About 20 days later, your bank can then set the auction.Jan 10, 2023
View attachment 1967049
https://www.borowitzclark.com › ca...
What meltdown did loan have this week I missed it.

Reactions: 7

wrongshoes

Did I miss why everyone here thinks Tone’s wife left him?

I just assumed his wife is also a bit dim and they are reasonably happy together.

Reactions: 7

dich65

lol I only now realized the emojis, the last one :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1975254

they know Brianna, Alice posted on IG once about taking the kids to her and another friend

she changes between husband, hub, ex, ex-husband based on her mood
can you explain the emojis, please? I have limited use for them as I don't know if I was cool, or rude when I use them, as so many have double meanings. I stick to the red heart or laughing emojis mostly.

Reactions: 6

Old Soak

VIP Member
You could ask for a transcript of the criminal case. I believe you can ask for your request to be anonymous. It could be a few hundred dollars though, depending on the length of the hearing(s).
But wait until after the resolution right? Or the March court date, whichever comes first?

Reactions: 6

Old Soak

VIP Member
There are several potential penal code violations in addition to the one she is charged with violating (273.6) that frequently go together with 273.6, but she hasn’t been charged with any of these:
  • Penal Code 243(e)(1) – domestic battery
  • Penal Code 273.5 – corporal injury to spouse
  • Penal Code 368 – elder abuse
  • Penal Code 422 – criminal threats
  • Penal Code 136.1 – witness intimidation
  • Penal Code 646.9 – stalking
  • Penal Code 594 - vandalism
  • Penal Code 591.5 - damage a cell phone
  • Penal Code 653m - annoying phone calls
This is brilliant and very clear. I was wondering if the charges would be different for different categories of breach. If she had been charged with any one of these violations, would it have been a felony? Or are there misdemeanour violations to the above listed?

Reactions: 5

JoJo76

VIP Member
It would nice if Alice could recall her own performance at Airport Security when she play the angry entitled rich lady being nasty to low paid workers doing their jobs.

Only difference was that being unemployed Alice had no job to lose.
I've never heard about the airport security, what happened?

Reactions: 3

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I think you (and many, including Alice) mistake the function of emergency orders. Judges dont remove kids without a proper hearing unless they are in danger of their lives or a court order is breeched. So them not asking for one has no relevance.

You also mistake on whom the burden of proof is if Alice is convicted. The onus is on Alice to prove why she should have any custody, not on Ioan why she shouldnt have any (if thats even what he wants). And if there is even the slightest evidence of neglect, abuse, substance issues...not good.

You also seem to be not aware how many kids actually do get removed from the primary caretaker, often even entirely against their best interest, often ending up at the abusive fathers care (there are whole movements on twitter fighting against it, and Alice tries to belong to them)
I hear you - but the crux is the California court is driven by the best interest of the children - not of the parents.
And if there is even the slightest evidence of neglect, abuse, substance issues...not good.
The burden of proof is on Ioan to provide evidence of long standing or clear patterns of abuse/neglect of children - and we have all agreed the evidence does not warrant the CPS standard.

Reactions: 1