Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Old Soak

VIP Member
stalking (just like harrassing, which the SM stuff is) isnt a seperate charge, no? It's completely covered under a Restraining Order.

I agree that in case of a assault there would be more and different charges though.

This one for example is a clear breech of the Restraining Order, since she is threatening him directly (albeit this was after she was arrested, but I reckon any further breech can be used to support the case). He has a witness for this too.
View attachment 1975374
Thanks Welp! I know my examples are shit sometimes but you’re feeling me and the point I’m trying to make 😊

Reactions: 10

dich65

my employer kinda knows, I told them casually ages ago about a crazy c-list actor's ex-wife going crazy about me screenshotting her abusive tweets, and then her putting a $500 bounty (lol) on me and her minions threatening to find my IP address (lol lol). Given that my job is in IT security (yet unlike a Alice minion I have not threatened to make use of this) we all had a good laugh about this. Holding people accountable and discussing their criminal behavior isnt abuse lol (Alice is obviously not near that category, but jesus christ, is Putin off-limits too then?! Sport teams?!). What is questionable is supporting an (soon convincted) abuser though, now for that I would be certainly ashamed :p
View attachment 1967093
---

Pretty sure by the end of this or next month (unless something was paid again) the process would start. they have missed several payments already.

What I wonder is if the bank would hold it off in the knowledge that a court has ordered the sale already or if it's listed already. I have no idea if they are willing to cooperate on these kind of cases
A more detailed read of the process in California. I can't imagine Ioan wanting to declare himself bankrupt as that would probably effect the custody hearing.

Old Soak

VIP Member
Who arrested her do we think? It’s either the LAPD or Weho Sheriffs office…..any other possible police agency?

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I don't think she respects Ella, or anyone, at all. She just knows she has to keep her on side for the campaign against Ioan, and so Ella will choose to stay with her when she turns 14. Like everything a narc does, she only "respects" Ella's wishes when it benefits her.
Well yes. Alice has to keep Ella sweet or she could demand to live with her father. But did she keep Ioan sweet? No. Ultimately he was more expendable than Ella is and yet she was still raging when he walked.

If you follow an account called Mental Healness on the socials, he posts exclusively about malignant narcissists and one of the common traits is refusal to work. They think it’s beneath them etc.
so if she isn’t lauded and welcomed with open arms, I can see the Con falling through.
Pardon me but as salaamu alaikum! I have not heard from you in so long, sister! Hope work is going well xx ❤

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I thought she was referring to the Vampire Diaries Con.
Ahhh… yes, my mistake. Although I could truly see her using *that* as an excuse not to move (or sack off the Con., pleading that she had to move because of her terriblehorriblecruelawfulnastyabusivehusband and his bogan.

veevee04

VIP Member
I may read too much into it, but I find it interesting that they both posted the same couple picture when it's just a book recommendation for a friend. You would think they'd do it independently (especially him since his followers mostly dont care about Bianca anyway) and actually put the focus on the book. I am still shitscared about this stuff Bianca said about them telling their real story about their relationship, I hope they dont try to "market" themselves as a Hollywood couple instead of going individual career paths (and seperate personal and professional life).
I don't think the Hollywood couple thing would take off anyway Ioan is nearly 50 and B is 30. Hollywood is so ageist if you haven't made it by maximum 35 to a list it's probably not going to happen. She has more of a chance if she dated a more famous man.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
The part that is good for Alice is that she has been the primary caregiver in the eyes of the law (all of Hollywood has nannies) for most of their marriage and the sole caregiver for a year and a half, with sporadic day visits only in the last several months with a chaperone present. Ioan has a girlfriend who has been more ill than not since moving here. How do you think her health will be impacted if he had full custody? Ioan will be pulled in two directions even if he gets 50 percent custody, as he will continually be on the girls not to upset Bianca because of her health and what stress does to her health and IMO they will act out even more for quite a while. Why? Because Alice has had a lot of time alone with them to damage them even more and cause them to resent Ioan even more. It could take a few years for him to have a really strong relationship with the girls.

Financially? The judge will tell both of them to get a job.

Honestly, this whole saga depresses me. Ioan is still very estranged from his children. They aren't bonded to him anymore (even little Elsie). They are very bonded to Alice. Bianca's health has been very up and down since moving here. Ioan's career is going nowhere right now, which is hard to believe since the industry all over is going strong again. Is he even trying for England or Wales? Then we come to Alice. Blech!!!! She is insane. She is vengeful. She will continue to cause misery and destruction for all of them as she goes down. She is beyond redemption.

There really is never going to be any kind of real happy ending like in a TV show with all of the loose ends nicely tied up, except for Ioan finally getting the house sold this year.

In other words, I feel like I'm watching some depressing drama/horror/black comedy show (depending on the day) that is only getting darker as time goes on.

We can all say the violation of the DVRO will really hurt Alice. It won't help her, but will it hurt her as much as we think and hope for? It's not physical violence. It's social media harassment. So will she get a slap on the wrist because it won't be taken as seriously?

😿😿😿😥
This is the bleak reality of where the situation is. I absolutely hate it and despise Alice for having put her whole family - Ioan, her and the kids in this situation. If she just understood and saw the four apocalyptic horsemen of a marriage demise coming - criticism, contempt, defensiveness and stonewalling (scientifically proven BTW - look up John Gottman) she may have saved her family. Ioan saw them and raised them, but she chose to denigrate him.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
what makes you think that they were made within the family?

also Alice has tiktok?
If you see them you would understand. Just search Alice Evans. There is no hard evidence but read what is said by the account and the comments section. The account that made videos about Ioan is POV something not Ellas account.

• Sick

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
There are two dates we know about so far I think, pretrial hearing on February 23rd and a readiness hearing on March 14th.
So she doesn't have to show up in February as it's more a lawyer thing but she has to in March or it's a bad look and she will be almost certainly convicted?

dich65

"Lydia Small" and "R Novak" have never been team Alice. They are always the loan voices of sanity when the other accounts go too far and discredit themselves. I stan for them.

I feel like we need a cast of characters list in the wiki for Tattle and Twitter.
Good idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Didn’t that Tamika chick rock up on some of the early threads (and pissed people off, me included, by drawing false equivalence with Nazi death camps/Shoah)? And then abruptly left (or was she banned? I can’t recall). I bet that’s to whom they’re referring. Which means they’ve been obsessively reading the past 160+ threads from beginning to end. 🙄 Funny how every single one of Alice’s FMs employs DARVO: they accuse us of that which they are culpable…
If you’re reading here, FMs (and hello, Alice! Loved the screenshot of your tweet talking about procrastination - what else do you do all day?) - you can stop any time you like. You don’t *have* to come to our small corner of the internet. You don’t *have* to read the truth about your ‘Queen’, or engage with anything we say. We never “take it off Tattle”: we’re not engaging with you or Malice in any way. No, we’re here for the ongoing car crash that is your spiteful, bitter, abusive, obsessive, manipulative, amoral, thieving, lying Z-list ‘idol’ who would cross the road if she saw you coming. Malice is famous only for her narcissistic behaviour over the past two years. Before that, she was simply a failure at life and a pretty appalling wife/woman.
Sorry about that.
Oooh! I don't remember Tamika being on here, must have been before I joined.
The BIB...well said!
There is a hearing tomorrow and I think it's to do with her RO from memory? Imagine if they throw her in the slammer to make an example of her! I'm here for it 🍿
I hope you're okay 💗☮

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
While it is in his interest to provide such information, the burden of proof is on Alice. As per the California government:

A judge CAN give joint or sole custody to the parent who committed domestic violence if the parent who was abusive:
  • Proves to the court that giving joint or sole custody of the children to him or her is in the best interest of the children;
  • Has successfully completed a 52-week batterer intervention program;
  • Has successfully completed substance abuse counseling if the court ordered it;
  • Has successfully completed a parenting class if the court ordered it;
  • Is on probation or parole and has complied with the terms of probation or parole;
  • Has a restraining order against him or her and has followed the orders; and
  • Has NOT committed any further domestic violence.
She hasn’t done any of that and to this day is still abusing them on SM.

Shadow_Wolf

Someone’s put new batteries in Tone.

Him and Alice are the opposite of Duracell bunnies - they get themselves ramped up for about 24 hours and then run out of steam.
What's the budget Duracell? Whatever brand that is, sums up mAlice and AlcaTone...

• Haha