Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I actually like the photo of the brother and his wife.

Don't @ me. 💀

He looks better than I expected given his kidney issues and I think she's quite lovely. They look happy together. I do believe they're as far apart in years as IG and BW, no? Funny thing that. 😏

If that's a recent photo, and I have no idea if it is, why isn't he just savoring this precious time with her and staying out of his sister's nonsense and off Twitter? He doesn't need that stress. No one with a serious health condition does.

The thing about Narcs is that they need their supply. He's supplying his sister and likely at his own expense. Best to step away and let her deal with the mess she's created. It takes a lot of energy to fight someone else's battles.

My opinion.
I thought they both looked nice in that photo, though Tony looks a lot younger than he does in his Twitter profile photo. Neither of them look like the type of people to get involved in Alice's BS and the vile things AlcaTone posts. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
It takes far more than casual fluency to be a professional interpreter. She has no chance.

Btw - for those wondering, Claudia told a herpes joke that hit a sore spot and she hasn’t been seen on the thread since. I’m sure she’s bringing joy and laughter wherever she is. She’s missed here, I hope she knows that. ❤
Eta - This looks random af but I swear I saw a post a page or two back, I can’t see it now.
Yes we were asking after her, thank you Bessie!

• Heart

dich65

If you see them you would understand. Just search Alice Evans. There is no hard evidence but read what is said by the account and the comments section. The account that made videos about Ioan is POV something not Ellas account.
Wow, there are a lot of Alice Evans. I don't think I will bother. Her twitter account is enough, and I don't even follow her on there. I looked at it this morning as it's now open, but I quickly got bored. Her Instagram was much more entertaining. 😂🤣 Doesn't look like that is coming back though as she hasn't figured out how to use it on a laptop!

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Jesus I read the comments under Alices retweet of Brooklyn Dad. She prob shouldn’t worry about the tattle crew 🤣. Man American politics are rough.

• Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
Is there anything else I can try documents wise? I can dox myself with any freedom of information requests etc…how do I get my mitts on the mug shot?! Lol
You could ask for a transcript of the criminal case. I believe you can ask for your request to be anonymous. It could be a few hundred dollars though, depending on the length of the hearing(s).

welp

VIP Member
Is it possible that Ioan is going for bifurcation? Please, for all that is good and holy, let it be so.
I dont see how you can read this into a pic promoting a friends book xD

It's very unlikely. if he files now for bifurcation he would probably get a hearing for this in the summer. Sure, it would be before the divorce trial (since that would be a few months after the trial readiness in july), but it doesnt seem worth it. I'm sure when the judge bifurcated the custody stuff would have been the moment to bifurcate the divorce issue

Occleshaw

Jesus I read the comments under Alices retweet of Brooklyn Dad. She prob shouldn’t worry about the tattle crew 🤣. Man American politics are rough.
she has been replying to large following blue ticks to get more eyeballs
---
Rachel takes care of Tone’s fingernails… it must be such a delightful marriage!!! I bet Rach is wishing she’d given Alice’s wedding a miss now!!! After all, she must’ve only been making up numbers! 🤷‍♀️
Does that mean Rachel was there as a guest of ALice?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nixlondon

VIP Member
If the judge goes by the book Alice is screwed, if the judge goes by subjective factors it depends on whether he believes that PA happened and how important staying with the same parent as before is (will also depend on how stablw she is seen), and even if he doesnt he will largely have to go by the book still.
I agree with this - I think Ioan's team have to provide clear evidence of mental instability and substance abuse. That they haven't to date, with loads of SM evidence is worrying. I think because the narrative will be he could not have been that worried given he left them in her primary care for so long without putting in emergency orders for mental health/substance abuse issues. WE know what has gone on because we have had a running commentary on what she has been doing day to day, from her own SM. But Ioan's team have not included this as a primary factor - only legal evidence of isolated incidents (video during breakup) and then hearsay of isolated incidents by Ioan. We know she lies in bed, we know she drinks, we know she spends her life on SM. But the Judge needs solid, incontrovertable evidence of long term persistant issues, and Anne has not provided this.
ETA

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
I think they both have a strong religious faith and that helps them connect with each other. And by extension it helps them connect with other actors who also have faith. I'm not a fan of Roma but clearly she's a very successful person and has a lot of connections.

I think yo should really think about maybe doing a lot of Christian based entertainment. He's a bit wooden as an actor and so there's a lot more latitude for people who watch those movies where they're not looking for extraordinary acting jobs.

I think he could carve a really good roll for himself.

• Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
with that mom...
View attachment 1975022

I doubt this will be offered for a DV-related RO breech with two charges
I think they will. It’s cheaper for the state and more effective for the offender (victims rights come last, bottom line) for a first offence. It’s remedial action with consequences for not following the DVRO or the therapies. She can always take it to trial but I’m certain something will be on the table
ETA of course it does depend on how ‘severe’ the breaches were. Shit-talk on the internet will be dealt with less harshly than Alice turning up drunk at the flat with a baseball bat for lack of a better example

Last edited:

Gilbert

Ella already has been coached. In the last filing she was repeating all AE's crap, eg Bianca ruined the family etc. I agree the lies are unlikely to stand up in court (hopefully) but that doesn't mean she won't try it on. Plus she might do it just to further the PA. To have your own kid spew lies about you has got to be devastating.
Yes I agree. I was more thinking of Alice making a false allegation during the custody process and getting Ella to corroborate but you’re right, in general terms she’s been coached already.

mousse

But one-upmanship with Ioan and Tattle is totally worth it to her.
Even though any sane sensible person would be confident that Ioan is not looking (although I suspect he has a friend who monitors on his behalf) and she's wasting her time if she thinks it bothers us

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Ain’t it interesting?! I think Blurp has got the deets! (So long as it’s alright to ask her, of course!)

I’m a Muslim Mystic and do apothecary stuffs & nature-based healing rituals & things like that, but I’m not a witch. I don’t tell the local imams (Islamic religious leaders) ANYTHING about the stuff I do because Islam strictly forbids magic/sorcery/witchcraft and they’d excommunicate me; I get enough lectures from holier-than-thou Muslims online.

No offense to you, my Blurp-friend—I disagree with their verdict. People don’t realize that Islam has PLENTY of magic in it but, ugh, you couldn't change their mind thousands of years ago and you sure as shit won’t do it now. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🙄 @Blurp I’d love to hear more about your witchcraft sometime! 💚

Anywho I tried searching a Muslim-witch profile photo in light of the recent “insult” made about us, but obviously nothing came up except this fashion drawing so we gonna go with that, haha—best I can do! 😂
What you do is also intriguing, I understand why you don't advertise these interests in your own community, its sad in way, because its a gift. Maybe in some ways healing rituals, are on similar lines, going waaaaaay back.
People say witches like it's a bad thing, but they also heal and do good just with different methods.
That being said I'm in no doubt yourself and good witches could well impose karma in certain ways, and if people deserve it then so be it 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Maybe I should have a read up on it, broaden my mind on it.
I have a acquaintance that is a healer and helps people get rid of negative energy around them. When I was going through a load of shit with my ex, I had a session with her. I don't know how she did it or what she done, but my mind felt reenergised and lighter afterwards! When I was still hurting, because of my ex. I did consider some kind of karma to be dished out, but was too worried that later down the line it would come back and bite me.

Back on topic, I wonder if malice will be another no show tomorrow at her hearing, or doesn't she have to attend?

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Lulugrace

VIP Member
]

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jabba The Chunk. I laughed WAY to hard at this. To the point I had to give my husband the abridged version of this saga so he'd understand why I was cackling like an asthmatic walrus.

If I didn't know better, I'd almost risk saying it was mAlice that was obsessed with us!!
Haha! An asthmatic walrus 🤣🤣
It was Jabba the Cunt, but that wouldn't have got through the mods in the title thread!

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
I imagine the kids are embarrassed by the Grimm Twins social media outpost. Pair of fucking nobodies.
Isn’t this one of the photos from the spread in Hello magazine? Tonely the lonely is definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic. The stupidity is strong in that family 🤷‍♀️
---

They are all much missed here, as is @TheNotoriousManzana. I hope they are lurking and know their presence is missed ❤
---

Has anybody told them that she won’t turn up?
and/or Alice’s Instagram. Fannies. 🤣

• Haha