Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #163 We just watched Jabba the Chunk get destroyed by a droid. Best Star Wars yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he’s found evil and is back to expose it? Or cry-wank we noticed his manky nails?
Waster.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you follow an account called Mental Healness on the socials, he posts exclusively about malignant narcissists and one of the common traits is refusal to work. They think it’s beneath them etc.
so if she isn’t lauded and welcomed with open arms, I can see the Con falling through.
Pardon me but as salaamu alaikum! I have not heard from you in so long, sister! Hope work is going well xx ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They look lovely but does anyone else find the Be an angel book thing a bit syrupy? I don't find 100 percent positivity thing is helpful for everyone. I do find her inspirational that she's always smiling. When I've felt very low the always positive mindset lets me down when things don't get better as quickly as I would like. I have found living in the moment , mindfulness and radical acceptance has helped me so much in wellness and coping with life events.
It’s not my bag but it seems to work for her

Also @welp I can’t see them doing a book together necessarily but can see Bianca jumping on the positive mindset thing. And that’s fine. Doing it together is a little icky but again, just because it’s not my bag doesn’t mean it’s the same for everyone.

Reactions: 20
I may read too much into it, but I find it interesting that they both posted the same couple picture when it's just a book recommendation for a friend. You would think they'd do it independently (especially him since his followers mostly dont care about Bianca anyway) and actually put the focus on the book. I am still shitscared about this stuff Bianca said about them telling their real story about their relationship, I hope they dont try to "market" themselves as a Hollywood couple instead of going individual career paths (and seperate personal and professional life).
I don't think the Hollywood couple thing would take off anyway Ioan is nearly 50 and B is 30. Hollywood is so ageist if you haven't made it by maximum 35 to a list it's probably not going to happen. She has more of a chance if she dated a more famous man.

Reactions: 10
I may read too much into it, but I find it interesting that they both posted the same couple picture when it's just a book recommendation for a friend. You would think they'd do it independently (especially him since his followers mostly dont care about Bianca anyway) and actually put the focus on the book. I am still shitscared about this stuff Bianca said about them telling their real story about their relationship, I hope they dont try to "market" themselves as a Hollywood couple instead of going individual career paths (and seperate personal and professional life).
My southern Mama always said “Don’t borrow trouble.” 🥰

Reactions: 13
They look lovely but does anyone else find the Be an angel book thing a bit syrupy? I don't find 100 percent positivity thing is helpful for everyone. I do find her inspirational that she's always smiling. When I've felt very low the always positive mindset lets me down when things don't get better as quickly as I would like. I have found living in the moment , mindfulness and radical acceptance has helped me so much in wellness and coping with life events.
They're just supporting a friend 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anybody else think after her Twitter updates that she’s potentially gearing up a permanent move back to the uk? I mean realistically does she stand much of a chance of being able to stay in LA once the money truly runs out?! I know she’s mainly just in the here and now, where all she cares about is revenge at whatever cost, but surely at some point she does need to at least think about what she will do once the house is sold and the money runs completely dry.

Oh I really hope she’s already seen the true love pic and positivity caption that YoBe both posted, the meltdown is going to be spectacular and im so here for it 🍿
BIB - I don't think she'll move back to the UK unless she really has no choice, or it would cause huge problems for Ioan. She thinks living in LA makes her better than everyone she knew in the UK, even though she has a tiny grubby house she never leaves so could realistically be living anywhere right now.

Reactions: 19
Fun fact about Roma Downey and her politics. She supported Martin McGuinness for president of Ireland. Aggravating Trump supporters is one thing. But …

Reactions: 8
Guys,

I'm gonna be a pain and ask if Jabba pulled any crazy (well more crazy than normal!) shite today?
Been so flat out with work, I don't have the brain capacity to read properly 😞
Thank youuuuuu 💗☮
Nope, nothing out of her ordinary cuntiness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’ll be hilarious when she’s living in Tone’s basement although I do believe her single gal pal has a well just like Buffalo Bill for her. Don’t quote me.

• Haha
Maybe he’s found evil and is back to expose it? Or cry-wank we noticed his manky nails?
Waster.
Bless, he thinks that throwing sticks for the dog excuses the fact that he didn't wash his filthy hands before he picked up the photo or his phone. Lucky wife 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think they both look fab. They didn’t go looking for a random book, they’re promoting one that happens to have Angel in the name right?
Roma has TONS of celebs in Hollywood the past days promoting her book (check her IG stories), they were certainly asked to (or decided to jump on the train). So yeah, the Angel bit is a coincidence. But I wouldnt be too surprised if they found it funny.

I don't think the Hollywood couple thing would take off anyway Ioan is nearly 50 and B is 30. Hollywood is so ageist if you haven't made it by maximum 35 to a list it's probably not going to happen. She has more of a chance if she dated a more famous man.
oh of course not, but you can still try to market yourself as a couple rather than as a individual, even if it doesnt take off. Alice tried this too, but Ioan didnt played along with her.

Anybody else think after her Twitter updates that she’s potentially gearing up a permanent move back to the uk? I mean realistically does she stand much of a chance of being able to stay in LA once the money truly runs out?! I know she’s mainly just in the here and now, where all she cares about is revenge at whatever cost, but surely at some point she does need to at least think about what she will do once the house is sold and the money runs completely dry.

Oh I really hope she’s already seen the true love pic and positivity caption that YoBe both posted, the meltdown is going to be spectacular and im so here for it 🍿
she is definitely thinking about that, but I cannot see this happening tbh. She'd need Ioan's blessing with the kids. Of course both could move, but methinks if Ioan would say he moves to the UK Alice would stay in the US just to screw him over lol

Bless, he thinks that throwing sticks for the dog excuses the fact that he didn't wash his filthy hands before he picked up the photo or his phone. Lucky wife 🤢
my father is like this too, cant fault him on this tbh 😬

still, it's funny when people like this talk badly about somebodys appearance (also my father lol)

Reactions: 14
They're just supporting a friend 🤷‍♀️
Yeah they look great it's just not my cup of tea the book. Anyway Malice will be exploding anytime now she won't be able to stay silent. God she's such a sad loser they separated over two years ago!!!

Reactions: 17
I would have thought the mere mention of the word "angel" brings him out in a cold sweat....

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1977834
View attachment 1977835

they really look great together I must say

it's super funny because her husband Mark Burnett (owned MGM until recently, they backed Ioan's last series) was refusing during the Election Campaign to release Trump's The Apprentice tapes where he allegedly used racist slurs (Burnett does claim to not be a Trump supporter and to be against his vile ideology, even if he massively helped him to become more famous). I cannot imagine that this is somebody Alice loves to put it mildly :p
I love the way Alice says “the paparazzi” like they didn’t actually sell the wedding photos.
---
Roma Downey was in the show Touched by An Angel. It was very successful, ran a long time. So I think that’s why the angel reference. It’s what she is known for (she is Mark Burnett’s wife; he was chairman of MGM Worldwide Television Group). The book is basically inspirational quotes, again kind of what the TV show was known for. Vaguely religious/spiritual, feel good, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I’m a pragmatist, but to each their own. Different things help different people cope.

I think they both have a strong religious faith and that helps them connect with each other. And by extension it helps them connect with other actors who also have faith. I'm not a fan of Roma but clearly she's a very successful person and has a lot of connections.

I think yo should really think about maybe doing a lot of Christian based entertainment. He's a bit wooden as an actor and so there's a lot more latitude for people who watch those movies where they're not looking for extraordinary acting jobs.

I think he could carve a really good roll for himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think yo should really think about maybe doing a lot of Christian based entertainment. He's a bit wooden as an actor and so there's a lot more latitude for people who watch those movies where they're not looking for extraordinary acting jobs.
Like The Christmas Card?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.