Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #163 We just watched Jabba the Chunk get destroyed by a droid. Best Star Wars yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s more that it’s a furthering of their relationship. Not “my friend” but “our friend”

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Alice, if you want to do interesting, creative things you need to step away from the laptop.

You are on Twitter all day every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anybody else think after her Twitter updates that she’s potentially gearing up a permanent move back to the uk? I mean realistically does she stand much of a chance of being able to stay in LA once the money truly runs out?! I know she’s mainly just in the here and now, where all she cares about is revenge at whatever cost, but surely at some point she does need to at least think about what she will do once the house is sold and the money runs completely dry.

Oh I really hope she’s already seen the true love pic and positivity caption that YoBe both posted, the meltdown is going to be spectacular and im so here for it 🍿

Reactions: 23
OMG she no longer is a single mom on her twitter 😱
View attachment 1977751
except that you were breeching your restraining order and missing your arraingment for it
View attachment 1977752
btw "creative things" LMAO, you mean like tweeting?
View attachment 1977753
she changed her bio to specify UK/USA and she says "US where I currently am" 🤔
View attachment 1977754View attachment 1977755View attachment 1977756
Erm she can take the UK off that bio right now. I think I can speak on behalf of the UK in saying that we do not want her, under any circumstances 🤣
---
Anybody else think after her Twitter updates that she’s potentially gearing up a permanent move back to the uk? I mean realistically does she stand much of a chance of being able to stay in LA once the money truly runs out?! I know she’s mainly just in the here and now, where all she cares about is revenge at whatever cost, but surely at some point she does need to at least think about what she will do once the house is sold and the money runs completely dry.

Oh I really hope she’s already seen the true love pic and positivity caption that YoBe both posted, the meltdown is going to be spectacular and im so here for it 🍿
I'm so tired, had two hectic days at work and now I'm thinking ffs, do I have any snacks? Because she's gonna be seething 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
AE: I didn't mind but I was nervous as hell and parched.

Nervous Ioan would do a runner? Why nervous? She loves the limelight...

Didn't they get an invite to a Burnett/Downey party? They are good people to know if you want an acting career perhaps...

I cannot imagine that this is somebody Alice loves to put it mildly :p
Well they won't be inviting her to any parties so Alice need not worry. Alice's politics are just a way to get noticed and virtue signal anyway.

Reactions: 15
The last time they both posted the same pic was to announce their relationship before Alice exposed them.
Perhaps being pessimistic but I hope that this is just both of them supporting RD and not having to sidestep something Alice is doing

Reactions: 21
I may read too much into it, but I find it interesting that they both posted the same couple picture when it's just a book recommendation for a friend. You would think they'd do it independently (especially him since his followers mostly dont care about Bianca anyway) and actually put the focus on the book. I am still shitscared about this stuff Bianca said about them telling their real story about their relationship, I hope they dont try to "market" themselves as a Hollywood couple instead of going individual career paths (and seperate personal and professional life).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hiya mAlice again. How’s tricks? You and your twin brother sure spend a lot of time here. I’m sorry you’re jealous of our fun and camaraderie on Tattle. Too bad about the lack of engagement with others on Sh**ter.
On a positive note I am modeling my witch costume for you! Here’s hoping you like it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
All hands on deck. Bro. Baldrick’s account has fired up too. 🍿 🍿

Not sure they’re seen Bianca’s pic yet though. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Love the joint posts from I & B. Regardless of anyone’s personal feelings around positivity, I think it’s clear they walk their talk. Obviously that is going to send the WeHoFlasher into a RAGE as it couldn’t be clearer that they are not allowing her to diminish the happiness they can control.

Shut your curtains tight tonight, residents of WeHo, there may be flashing the likes of which you’ve never seen before 🍑🍑🍑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They look lovely but does anyone else find the Be an angel book thing a bit syrupy? I don't find 100 percent positivity thing is helpful for everyone. I do find her inspirational that she's always smiling. When I've felt very low the always positive mindset lets me down when things don't get better as quickly as I would like. I have found living in the moment , mindfulness and radical acceptance has helped me so much in wellness and coping with life events.

Reactions: 16
AE: I didn't mind but I was nervous as hell and parched.

Nervous Ioan would do a runner? Why nervous? She loves the limelight...
Yeah, what bullshit. Who is nervous AFTER the ceremony?? She just wanted a drink. Very alcoholic behaviour to have to make up a reason for having a drink instead of just saying she wanted one.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think they both look fab. They didn’t go looking for a random book, they’re promoting one that happens to have Angel in the name right?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.