Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #163 We just watched Jabba the Chunk get destroyed by a droid. Best Star Wars yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice won’t be at the convention in August. She’ll have fallen out with someone involved by then and won’t be able to do it because ‘no one had her back’.
Does anybody know if Alice has ever done a Con, VD or otherwise, before? I wonder if she knows what to expect.

Reactions: 8
Tone: I have stacks and stacks of this BS! All the same names and some others too Ha ha!

I think "Tone" had a better quality of life back when he was calling Alice drunk begging for money.

Tone: Another example of TROLLS! Take their names and block them. They lie constantly. It is my wife, it may be my nail covered in mud. But who cares about them!?

You do "Tone".
No..no. That is not mud. That is good old fashioned lack of proper hygiene and nail care.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wait, what was the dog been eating the past 2.5 years?
4_Alice Evans on Twitter_ _@Freshpet What have you done_ My 2 yo dog Emma has.png

3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_stephstog_Remy_Legal_Imposter_Edits_I_think_you_.png

2_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_Sian1972Sian_MLMPrivate_7HL_KeneAkers_Omg._I.png

1_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_Brodie_Dog_elonmusk_Yes_I_was_thinking_that_yeste.png

I have a big dislike for Musk long before it was popular but are they essentially moaning about not having a echo chamber?
Does anybody know if Alice has ever done a Con, VD or otherwise, before? I wonder if she knows what to expect.
the Moscow one with Ioan, no?
Oh but we never read tattle. Yeah right Karen. Calm your tits down.
no no no, it's being send to them by some mysterious anonymous person. very smart. the screenshots I post here are also send by somebody to me, true story :cool:
(well, actually I do have a script helping me, but shhhhhhhh)

They don't know who she is. We do though so maybe for turd consumption? Tone will then screenshot it to add to his ever growing collection.
actually a friend of mine is a pretty popular gif meme, it can happen to anyone 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Guys,

I'm gonna be a pain and ask if Jabba pulled any crazy (well more crazy than normal!) shite today?
Been so flat out with work, I don't have the brain capacity to read properly 😞
Thank youuuuuu 💗☮

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG she no longer is a single mom on her twitter 😱
0_Alice Evans (@AliceEvansGruff) _ Twitter.png

except that you were breeching your restraining order and missing your arraingment for it
1_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_VanessaBrownCan_Nope._️_And_it_s_not_like_ther.png

btw "creative things" LMAO, you mean like tweeting?
2_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_VanessaBrownCan_marybmeadows_That_s_the_thing._Th.png

she changed her bio to specify UK/USA and she says "US where I currently am" 🤔
3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_irishheart1960_TonyEva92385840_Thank_you_my_sweet.png
4_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_kchandler1969_TonyEva92385840_Aw_you_made_my_day_.png
5_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_MLMPrivate_gc0123456_TonyEva92385840_She_does_A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
France is Alice's.
And now angels. That's Alice's word.
How dare she....
Alice won't like this

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That Bianca

She stole Ioan
She stole France, the whole country France
She stole WeHo
She stole vegan food
She stole Wales
She stole mamma & pappa Gruffudd
She stole illness's
She stole 7 inch
She stole the red carpet
And now, NOW SHE STOLE THE WORD ANGEL!

I don't know what to say, she's so naughty...😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
1_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_MLMPrivate_gc0123456_TonyEva92385840_It_was_REAL.png

2_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_gc0123456_MLMPrivate_TonyEva92385840_hairs_Bec.png

they really look great together I must say
“Our friend”

🤣
it's super funny because her husband Mark Burnett (owned MGM until recently, they backed Ioan's last series) was refusing during the Election Campaign to release Trump's The Apprentice tapes where he allegedly used racist slurs (Burnett does claim to not be a Trump supporter and to be against his vile ideology, even if he massively helped him to become more famous). I cannot imagine that this is somebody Alice loves to put it mildly :p

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.