Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #163 We just watched Jabba the Chunk get destroyed by a droid. Best Star Wars yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It remains fascinating to me that Alice thinks everyone wants to be famous. She insults “trolls” by saying they don’t have the reach to make her a meme, but I doubt anyone here wants that. We’re just here to marvel at her crazy choices while we have our coffee and take a break from our work spreadsheets. We don’t want to be featured in the Daily Mail the way you do, Alice; most people don’t. She thinks she has something over other people because she’s achieved the fantasy they’re desperate to have, and it makes me sad because it again points to a very insecure adult who only gets validation from other people and her supposed “fame.”
Can you imagine how bloody ghastly it would be to be famous? The scrutiny, the rumours, the crazed fans, the tabloids, never being able to breathe without someone photographing you? I really cannot imagine anything worse. Unlike Malice, who needs attention like oxygen, the revolting exhibitionist.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm a few days behind again and just got to the part where Alice claimed @welp is a man. I can think of three possible explanations for that.
One, welp has so much info that she can't be anybody alse than Ioan.
Two, she found some random dude she is now convinced is welp, and
Three, she read welp is in IT and in Alice's 1960s brain that can only be a man's profession. An incel man's, obviously.

I kinda hope it's number two because it would be too funy, but in reality it's number three.

(Am I gonna read 10 pages from here that Alice explained herself? Reading this forum with a three day delay is a bit of a bummer. Missing all the fun while it's on. :D)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I am still reading the court documents regarding the financials of IG and the sale of the house. The old trout is a fool putting their only asset in serious jeopardy! Is her refusal to cooperate about revenge on Ioan? Even when she and the girls lose too? And/or her possible cluster B personality disorder? Is she really that reckless?
I wonder where she and the girls will live? Let’s hope she doesn’t plan on moving in with poor Gloria!
And how is Ioan paying their home, health, and auto insurance? I’m sure that short on peripheral vision Alice has driven that auto premium into 6 digits! Ditto for the health insurance with her disease of the week. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Search her twitter feed for "TSA"
Basically had a meltdown about being told she shouldn't take liquids on a plane and being told her child couldn't go through the scanner with her. Threatened to write a 1000 word essay. Posted photos of the black woman concerned etc. Everyone trembling and crying.
Usual Alice behaviour.
You can imagine...
Isn’t taking photos at security… not allowed?
---
AE: Would love to become a meme on twitter. However I doubt very much the little group of witches sitting around their cauldron have the power or reach to make anyone a meme.
In fairness she’s probably right that we couldn’t make her a meme as the general population do not give a rat’s ass (sorry Ratty!) about a has-been never-was actress 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am still reading the court documents regarding the financials of IG and the sale of the house. The old trout is a fool putting their only asset in serious jeopardy! Is her refusal to cooperate about revenge on Ioan? Even when she and the girls lose too? And/or her possible cluster B personality disorder? Is she really that reckless?
I wonder where she and the girls will live? Let’s hope she doesn’t plan on moving in with poor Gloria!
And how is Ioan paying their home, health, and auto insurance? I’m sure that short on peripheral vision Alice has driven that auto premium into 6 digits! Ditto for the health insurance with her disease of the week. 🤣
Disease of the week, pahahaha

Yep, her refusal to cooperate is solely because she wants revenge, as far as I can see it. How dare he leave her! She’ll show him! Even if it means making herself and their kids homeless, because then she can cry victim and point fingers at him. All of this entire, astonishing shitshow is because her fragile ego could not cope with being dumped. It’d be funny if it wasn’t so embarrassing.
WELP FOR PM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Alice is, as usual, twisting a situation that has nothing to do with her into her own story. Women vs. women, the tale as old as time, Alice.

Now, I can't believe I'm about to defend the cringe prince. I'll take a shower later. But I've read Waaagh and he didn't out her. He just said he shagged some horse loving lady in a field. That hardly narrows it down. Not to mention he made it sound like she was a milf and this lady is younger than Markle. Dude has issues.

Reactions: 19
she’s probably right that we couldn’t make her a meme as the general population do not give a rat’s ass (sorry Ratty!) about a has-been never-was actress
They don't know who she is. We do though so maybe for turd consumption? Tone will then screenshot it to add to his ever growing collection.

Reactions: 12
That stans ex sounds like Alice lol
Screenshot_20230221_183417_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230221_202118_Twitter.png

Screenshot_20230221_194121_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230221_191346_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230221_194415_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230221_183251_Twitter.jpg

I admire Bianca for not taking the bait here
Screenshot_20230221_200945_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230221_201015_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230221_201033_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230221_201042_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Alice won’t be at the convention in August. She’ll have fallen out with someone involved by then and won’t be able to do it because ‘no one had her back’.
I agree. She won’t be there. She just needs to show she has work lined up right now and then she will make excuses and bail. I mean, there is no way she is giving up tweeting for that many hours. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine how bloody ghastly it would be to be famous? The scrutiny, the rumours, the crazed fans, the tabloids, never being able to breathe without someone photographing you? I really cannot imagine anything worse. Unlike Malice, who needs attention like oxygen, the revolting exhibitionist.
I can’t imagine fame because I love praise and validation but am not so stupid that I think I wouldn’t be criticized if I were a public figure. My thin skin couldn’t take it any more than Alice’s can, but I protect mine by not being a bleeping idiot who tried to become an actress and then got into public fights with young women in car parks or whatever dumb tit she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Alice and her bro are the Regina and Rex of harassment and malicious communications
View attachment 1976357
View attachment 1976340View attachment 1976341
They are contacting this person in her professional capacity and expecting her to communicate with Alice. O jeez. Do they really think that a person who works with law enforcement is going to contact a known abuser? Newsflash, she has professional reputation to protect. Contacting a known abuser or interacting with her, is a sure way to crater your career and reputation. These people are dumber than a box of rocks.

Reactions: 23
I'm going off-tangent and I only read this thread in a scatter-gun, random fashion (because it usually moves too fast - so, forgive me if I'm missing some aspects of this) but it's making me think of Vivien Leigh when she was older and during her manic phases she would become hyper-sexual and compulsive-obsessive about sex. Not sure if that's what's going on with Alice but it's verging on the bizarre and inappropriate.

Not to be laughed at, in Ms Leigh's case, as she was obviously unwell and maybe not getting the help she needed. Or was some of it exaggerated to shame her? But I suppose that's for another thread...

I do have moments of feeling a bit sorry for Alice but she's so hateful and troublesome it's really hard to get on her side for any length of time. Time to put your big girl pants on, Alice!
I think a lot of us had moments of feeling sorry for Alice long after we should have. I'm sure she'd see this as a weakness to be preyed upon, but as with most things, she's completely wrong.

I've suspected for a while that Alice wants people to think she's bipolar, and to blame this for her behaviour (she can't help it! She's ill!). As someone with an actual diagnosis of bipolar disorder I wish I could control my manic episodes to coincide exactly with whenever my ex went away with his new partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is there a different thread the FM’s are reading to the one I am reading? Just asking for a friend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Tone: I have stacks and stacks of this BS! All the same names and some others too Ha ha!

I think "Tone" had a better quality of life back when he was calling Alice drunk begging for money.

Tone: Another example of TROLLS! Take their names and block them. They lie constantly. It is my wife, it may be my nail covered in mud. But who cares about them!?

You do "Tone".

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.