Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #163 We just watched Jabba the Chunk get destroyed by a droid. Best Star Wars yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
---

Does that mean Rachel was there as a guest of ALice?
To really rub it in that her stepmother and her daughter weren't invited Alice invited the neighbour of her stepmother and her daughter.
Reading between the lines I think this is what happened. She didn't know Rachel from Adam.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
When everyone in your life “abandons” you, “betrays” you, “hurts” you, you have got to realise it’s probably you🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 45
forgot those earlier, not that interesting, but again some are pretty ironic

she says this because she believes that's what will make people stop supporting him. She does not realize that unlike her fans people dont support him because they think he is their friend or something (lol)

production would have stopped a few days later anyway and we dont know when he met her.

but yes, that behavior certainly didnt help
Malice calls out misogyny but states she is not a feminist.
Also:
Malice misogynistically calls Bianca a ‘ho’ and tweets vile things about an unknown woman’s private parts.
That’s our Malice, Queen of the double standards.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Scenario 2) She wants to seduce him back, not because she loves him (LOL), but because there would be nothing better for her Narc ego if after all this time Ioan would dump his hot girlfriend for her or at least cheat on her with Alice.
Realistically he is more likely to be seduced by any of us turds (men included) than get back with mAlice. Not even if she was the last woman on earth!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Malice calls out misogyny but states she is not a feminist.
Also:
Malice misogynistically calls Bianca a ‘ho’ and tweets vile things about an unknown woman’s private parts.
That’s our Malice, Queen of the double standards.
YES YES YES YES YES

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've just seen that Toney Baloney claims his disgusting fingernail was because he'd been "walking a puppy in the mud". Funny, I walk my dogs in the mud several times a day but it's only my boots that get filthy 🤣 However, I do also wash my hands when I get home again after bagging up their 💩 - maybe Tone should try that before picking up his precious photos with mucky digits and sending them to the world via Twitter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1975560
So this is a direct defamatory statement Alice Evans is making about Ioan Gruffudd. She's saying he hated his fans. This impacts his ability to get work & disturbs his peace.

Why even mention him?

Also who cares if the fans thought they were his? He nor she could be arsed to remove their home address from Google.
Jealous much 🙄 Abuser? They were HIS fans, never yours, you didn’t have many, if any, at all even during your “best” years. And from what I remember he was always polite and kind to those fans, not abusive and sneering like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
BIB - never a truer word has been spoken in the Tattlesphere
I hope all the Gruffs are solid. Thinking of IG crying on the phone to his parents. And her writing about it. bleep
I think she initially threatened to take his siblings' houses in the divorce settlement didn't she? Because he'd obviously given his siblings some money. Unlike her, I imagine. I hope IG has been savvy enough to make sure that money is ringfenced. But I have a feeling he has savings for the kids at least - I remember the financials saying he had nothing 'easily accessible' so maybe a pension or trusts or things like that?

Anyway, this is my favourite wedding picture.

1676988195925.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ha, at my wedding last year, my dress had pockets (yes, actual pockets 🤩) so I was able to keep my cigs and phone to hand. At the drinks bit after the ceremony, I snuck off round a corner of the hotel, with my glass of champagne. Found a quiet spot, lit up and had a good slug of my fizz. Only to turn round to look in the window and see a table of about 12 having an afternoon tea. I can only imagine they were like "Oh how lovely, there's a wedding on. Oh look there's the bride, awww. Oh..."
🤣🤣🤣

But yes, at least I tried to be discreet.
Alice: Discreet? I don't know her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know we’ve seen it before, but that wedding pic is just the most depressing thing. No one looks happy at all (though it seems at least Tone can’t tear his eyes away from the blushing bride 😬). And yes it’s normal to have a drink (and a fag) at your own wedding, but at least put them down for the photos - jeez.
Isn’t this one of the photos from the spread in Hello magazine? Tonely the lonely is definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic. The stupidity is strong in that family 🤷‍♀️
---
And @Hiraeth as well. So many wonderful members missing and missed so much for their comedy and massive insight.
They are all much missed here, as is @TheNotoriousManzana. I hope they are lurking and know their presence is missed ❤
---
Alice and her bro are the Regina and Rex of harassment and malicious communications
View attachment 1976357
View attachment 1976340View attachment 1976341
Has anybody told them that she won’t turn up?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I imagine the kids are embarrassed by the Grimm Twins social media outpost. Pair of bleeping nobodies.
Isn’t this one of the photos from the spread in Hello magazine? Tonely the lonely is definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic. The stupidity is strong in that family 🤷‍♀️
---

They are all much missed here, as is @TheNotoriousManzana. I hope they are lurking and know their presence is missed ❤
---

Has anybody told them that she won’t turn up?
and/or Alice’s Instagram. Fannies. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What happened to that crazy new FM that was doing all the stinky tweets yesterday? She just deleted her whole account?
Shat it from scrutiny by some of the other tweeters. Couldn’t stand up for poor put-upon Alice any longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It remains fascinating to me that Alice thinks everyone wants to be famous. She insults “trolls” by saying they don’t have the reach to make her a meme, but I doubt anyone here wants that. We’re just here to marvel at her crazy choices while we have our coffee and take a break from our work spreadsheets. We don’t want to be featured in the Daily Mail the way you do, Alice; most people don’t. She thinks she has something over other people because she’s achieved the fantasy they’re desperate to have, and it makes me sad because it again points to a very insecure adult who only gets validation from other people and her supposed “fame.”

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought she was referring to the Vampire Diaries Con.
Ahhh… yes, my mistake. Although I could truly see her using *that* as an excuse not to move (or sack off the Con., pleading that she had to move because of her terriblehorriblecruelawfulnastyabusivehusband and his bogan.

Reactions: 10
Realistically he is more likely to be seduced by any of us turds (men included) than get back with mAlice. Not even if she was the last woman on earth!!
Oh yes, this is so true. In fact, when I'm having one of those days where my hair is a mess, my clothes are too tight and I look like I haven't slept for a year, I comfort myself with the fact that I'm definitely more likely to get laid by Ioan Gruffud, than Alice is. Even though she's a Hollywood film star, and I'm not! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.