Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #163 We just watched Jabba the Chunk get destroyed by a droid. Best Star Wars yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice and her bro are the Regina and Rex of harassment and malicious communications
Screenshot_20230221_120730_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230221_120801_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230221_120837_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I've never heard about the airport security, what happened?
Search her twitter feed for "TSA"
Basically had a meltdown about being told she shouldn't take liquids on a plane and being told her child couldn't go through the scanner with her. Threatened to write a 1000 word essay. Posted photos of the black woman concerned etc. Everyone trembling and crying.
Usual Alice behaviour.
You can imagine...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Basically had a meltdown about being told she shouldn't take liquids on a plane and being told her child couldn't go through the scanner with her. Threatened to write a 1000 word essay. Posted photos of the black woman concerned etc. Everyone trembling and crying.
Usual Alice behaviour.
You can imagine...
Can't search, I'm blocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Usual Alice behaviour.
You can imagine...
Also she said
"My ex ended up refusing to go through the TSA with me. I can't watch anyone be talked down to"
Interesting. Can't say I blame him.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Big difference between enrolled and graduated.
What?? I can't believe Alice isn't a trained actor! It's the only thing she's trained for apparently...

That and being a lying bleep.
---
I think that she still thinks she could lure him back. That’s why she’s so obsessed with getting to speak to him face-to-face IMO.
At this stage, I think she wants to get him alone to pretend he hit her or some such tit. She sees the 'abused wife' narrative as some kind of Get out of Jail free card.
---
AE: Would love to become a meme on twitter. However I doubt very much the little group of witches sitting around their cauldron have the power or reach to make anyone a meme.

haha we'll see about that. Her Narc self loves any attention - even if it's negative. Very Trump like.

Tone: Night all. Block ALL trolls. I am stepping off for a bit. Will only be back to expose evil! xxxx

Is this another Long Goodbye Tone? Missing you already. 💋

Tweeter: I was looking for that photo where Ioan had a black eye after Al "accidentally" thwacked him on the face with a golf club, but all I see is how exhausted and dead inside he looked on most of these events.

Tone: That is cos he is........

Abuse by proxy anyone?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Alice won’t be at the convention in August. She’ll have fallen out with someone involved by then and won’t be able to do it because ‘no one had her back’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Alice won’t be at the convention in August. She’ll have fallen out with someone involved by then and won’t be able to do it because ‘no one had her back’.
Plus she'll be stuck the wrong side of the airport scanners at LAX....

• Haha
I think they were initially but I'm too lazy to trawl through their old posts. Why I was even blocked by Lydia who I never interacted with (other FMs like D&L did the same to me). I have no issue with them now they have seen the light.

I see Romy is now protesting on twitter. Like I said, it's somewhat embarrassing to have been on the wrong side initially or maybe my memory fails me, but I remember her as an FM way back, before the court docs came out.

"Tattle members do exactly the same as we do, but some they seem to think they can police what is posted on Twitter"

Oh please! No one is 'policing' twitter, just commenting like they comment on us turds.
---

What?? I can't believe Alice isn't a trained actor! It's the only thing she's trained for apparently...

That and being a lying bleep.
---

At this stage, I think she wants to get him alone to pretend he hit her or some such tit. She sees the 'abused wife' narrative as some kind of Get out of Jail free card.
There are several reasons why she wants him alone. she probably thinks no matter the outcome, she "wins"
Scenario 1) she believes he is weak alone and will give in to her demands that way. if he doesnt give in, she would probably either start making threats or throw herself at him/involve him in a physical struggle in order to create the evidence that he abused her. she would probably also (like the kids probably do) tape the convo, provoke him and cut the bits out she needs. If he gives in to her demands it'll probably include loads of contact (Narc supply) "for the kids sake", even if she never loved him she is clearly obsessed with him.

Scenario 2) She wants to seduce him back, not because she loves him (LOL), but because there would be nothing better for her Narc ego if after all this time Ioan would dump his hot girlfriend for her or at least cheat on her with Alice. She would then obviously resume her coercive abuse on him and then (when she has found new supply) dump him on her terms in order to undo the Narc injury of being dumped. If this fails she does the same as in 1.

Of course this whole scenario is impossible with a RO and even if it would get allowed there would be the neutral 3rd party she doesnt want and/or Ioan being allowed to tape, but she is as desperate for him to drop the RO as she is to get him alone in a room.
---
Tweeter: I was looking for that photo where Ioan had a black eye after Al "accidentally" thwacked him on the face with a golf club, but all I see is how exhausted and dead inside he looked on most of these events.

Tone: That is cos he is........

Abuse by proxy anyone?
so Tone is not denying the golf club one? uuuuhhhh

or he is too dumb to get what people mean with accidentally in quotation marks

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
If you follow an account called Mental Healness on the socials, he posts exclusively about malignant narcissists and one of the common traits is refusal to work. They think it’s beneath them etc.
so if she isn’t lauded and welcomed with open arms, I can see the Con falling through.

Reactions: 18
Goes without saying, but…

Thread title nomination! 🏆
You notice she always talks about people’s empathy. Something she will never have and can only pretend to have.
---
If you follow an account called Mental Healness on the socials, he posts exclusively about malignant narcissists and one of the common traits is refusal to work. They think it’s beneath them etc.
so if she isn’t lauded and welcomed with open arms, I can see the Con falling through.
I also find YouTube talks about parasitic relationships/lifestyles interesting too.

Reactions: 12
Looks like she’s back to passing out drunk at 9 pm and then waking up and straight back on Twitter in the wee hours.

Tone also went to sleep / off Twitter at the same time which would have been 5 am in the UK.

Back to the sibling synergy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like she’s back to passing out drunk at 9 pm and then waking up and straight back on Twitter in the wee hours.

Tone also went to sleep / off Twitter at the same time which would have been 5 am in the UK.

Back to the sibling synergy.
His ‘look what I have… want more?’ Was a fat load of nothing too. He really is a lot like her.

Reactions: 13
BIB - never a truer word has been spoken in the Tattlesphere
I hope all the Gruffs are solid. Thinking of IG crying on the phone to his parents. And her writing about it. bleep
That must have been his very lowest point in his whole life. He has broke down. 😞 For his own sanity he has been forced to flee or go under altogether.

I think Bianca might have been a friend he had confided in to begin with. He probably was gobsmacked by how empathetic and gentle she could be. Both suffering in relationships past or present .

He was totally right to flee and save himself from a narc. It takes a brave brave person to do this !
Go Yo! Get that lazy lump of lards tentacles off your back🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 40
And she's oblivious to that child gazing up at her. 🤮 I needed a cig and G&T after my wedding. But I didn't even let more than a few guests even see me. Marrying her must have broke the Gruffuud's collective hearts.
Ha, at my wedding last year, my dress had pockets (yes, actual pockets 🤩) so I was able to keep my cigs and phone to hand. At the drinks bit after the ceremony, I snuck off round a corner of the hotel, with my glass of champagne. Found a quiet spot, lit up and had a good slug of my fizz. Only to turn round to look in the window and see a table of about 12 having an afternoon tea. I can only imagine they were like "Oh how lovely, there's a wedding on. Oh look there's the bride, awww. Oh..."
🤣🤣🤣

But yes, at least I tried to be discreet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Jesus I read the comments under Alices retweet of Brooklyn Dad. She prob shouldn’t worry about the tattle crew 🤣. Man American politics are rough.
she has been replying to large following blue ticks to get more eyeballs
---
Rachel takes care of Tone’s fingernails… it must be such a delightful marriage!!! I bet Rach is wishing she’d given Alice’s wedding a miss now!!! After all, she must’ve only been making up numbers! 🤷‍♀️
Does that mean Rachel was there as a guest of ALice?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What happened to that crazy new FM that was doing all the stinky tweets yesterday? She just deleted her whole account?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.