Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #163 We just watched Jabba the Chunk get destroyed by a droid. Best Star Wars yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always has to hurt people doesnā€™t she. The way when she talks about the IG fan sites, she always has to add ā€œIoan couldnā€™t stand any of themā€™ yes, itā€™s deflecting isnā€™t it but such a horrible thing to do. I mean maybe itā€˜s true maybe IG was a bit of an arrogant prick back then, who knows, but why the need to get that in, when those fans are the ones that championed him in the early years. itā€™s because she felt slighted and jealous so she has to throw hateful things back out. You can see this has been a pattern she used for years. Imagine being that full of hate šŸ¤¢

• Heart
Reactions: 38
He was supposedly leaving for good when he got a weeks ban, but how would mAlice have survived without her number one sock???? šŸ˜
I still remember Loopyā€™s announcement at the time that both the Adams siblings would stop using Twitter and the trolls should be ashamed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Canā€™t believe that despite all his efforts defending his sister and fighting off imaginary trolls, Tone still does not understand how Twitter works.

If you post a picture on your public account people will comment on it, some of those comments will probably be negative.

If you copy the people you consider trolls in to your tweets and replies you are creating drama and escalating the problem.

His behaviour is beyond stupid.

Reactions: 38
Jesus I read the comments under Alices retweet of Brooklyn Dad. She prob shouldnā€™t worry about the tattle crew šŸ¤£. Man American politics are rough.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She always has to hurt people doesnā€™t she. The way when she talks about the IG fan sites, she always has to add ā€œIoan couldnā€™t stand any of themā€™ yes, itā€™s deflecting isnā€™t it but such a horrible thing to do. I mean maybe itā€˜s true maybe IG was a bit of an arrogant prick back then, who knows, but why the need to get that in, when those fans are the ones that championed him in the early years. itā€™s because she felt slighted and jealous so she has to throw hateful things back out. You can see this has been a pattern she used for years. Imagine being that full of hate šŸ¤¢
šŸ’Æ%, sheā€™s so transparent. ā€˜He hated themā€™. Sure Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
forgot those earlier, not that interesting, but again some are pretty ironic
Screenshot_20230221_101214_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230221_101147_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230221-063751_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230221-064623_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230221-063012_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230221-063650_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230221-062945_Twitter.jpg

she says this because she believes that's what will make people stop supporting him. She does not realize that unlike her fans people dont support him because they think he is their friend or something (lol)

If she hadn't made such a huge stink over getting Ioan home from Oz then they may have trundled on a couple of more years.

I'm convinced that was the final straw for him, he'd probably never have met Bianca either if he'd not had to go back to finish filming šŸ¤”
production would have stopped a few days later anyway and we dont know when he met her.

but yes, that behavior certainly didnt help

Reactions: 18
It would nice if Alice could recall her own performance at Airport Security when she play the angry entitled rich lady being nasty to low paid workers doing their jobs.

Only difference was that being unemployed Alice had no job to lose.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Jesus I read the comments under Alices retweet of Brooklyn Dad. She prob shouldnā€™t worry about the tattle crew šŸ¤£. Man American politics are rough.
Here's the thing - which is why she is a performative Democrat and never taken seriously - is Brooklyn Dad is a paid shill with a questionable use of his grifting money. Though he is "big" in some circles - not mine on Twitter - those doing the hard work and posting their own content - avoid him and several others like the plague. Don't get me started on "Jojo from Jersey" and how many times she's paid off her house with GoFundMe's. šŸ™„

Reactions: 13
Tone going all "want more?" made me laugh. it's a family tradition

it literally reached you, mate
(she's right tho)
View attachment 1975803
replace kids with money but no
View attachment 1975815
yes, Alice just lives her life breeching Restraining Orders based on "pack of lies" that were believed by several judges and a DA. Very empathic view this is
View attachment 1975804
View attachment 1975805
Please tell me she can see the irony in these posts
View attachment 1975806View attachment 1975807View attachment 1975808
I may, or may not, be a wee bit Tipsy LaLa right now, howeverā€¦ ā€œthey canā€™t even reach meā€ (or words to that effect), when sheā€™s directly quoting them!!!! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Make it make sense please šŸ™ˆšŸ„“šŸ™ā€¦ over & out!!!! šŸ§šā€ā™€ļø
---
I know weā€™ve seen it before, but that wedding pic is just the most depressing thing. No one looks happy at all (though it seems at least Tone canā€™t tear his eyes away from the blushing bride šŸ˜¬). And yes itā€™s normal to have a drink (and a fag) at your own wedding, but at least put them down for the photos - jeez.
You mean he wasnā€™t fixated on Rachel, who he met at his sisterā€™s wedding????? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
And she's oblivious to that child gazing up at her. šŸ¤® I needed a cig and G&T after my wedding. But I didn't even let more than a few guests even see me. Marrying her must have broke the Gruffuud's collective hearts.
This is another picture that made me sad. Her little girl is fair looking up at her mummy, for interaction & Mummy dearest Not is too busy posing.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Canā€™t believe that despite all his efforts defending his sister and fighting off imaginary trolls, Tone still does not understand how Twitter works.

If you post a picture on your public account people will comment on it, some of those comments will probably be negative.

If you copy the people you consider trolls in to your tweets and replies you are creating drama and escalating the problem.

His behaviour is beyond stupid.
I canā€™t believe how butt hurt he gets when someone mildly insults him or the WeHoFlasher. They can give it but they canā€™t take it and the total lack of self awareness of this astounds me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I canā€™t believe how butt hurt he gets when someone mildly insults him or the WeHoFlasher. They can give it but they canā€™t take it and the total lack of self awareness of this astounds me.
Waaaaah! They noticed I had a dirty fingernail...call instapol.....waaaaaah!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Omg Alice calling us ā€œwitchesā€ made me so happy bc I have women who were burned for being ā€œwitchesā€ in my family. Iā€™m so proud of it so thank you Alice xx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Rachel takes care of Toneā€™s fingernailsā€¦ it must be such a delightful marriage!!! I bet Rach is wishing sheā€™d given Aliceā€™s wedding a miss now!!! After all, she mustā€™ve only been making up numbers! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
the first few simply just dont comment much anymore, she has not really lost those. When you are deciding to follow a cult leader you have a very hard time to stop their support because you are too deep in this to let go (especially since she could taunt you then and cut you off the friends you gained in that cult) or because it's too embarrassing to admit to be wrong.
That's quibbling. What's the point in having an FM if they're not constantly up AE's arse and hounding people she's doesn't like. Yes they're online but they're not FMs anymore. Like I said, they have slunk away rather than making the embarrassing announcement that they got it badly wrong. They simply stopped supporting her. The turncoats I mentioned are now on AE's case which is funny af.

It's also embarrassing for AE to lose such prominent FMs too which is why (apart from D&L) she hasn't taunted them. Also, if you are not an FM anymore, you don't want to associate with the likes of Tone, Becky and M. It's no great loss LOL.

Reactions: 14
It would nice if Alice could recall her own performance at Airport Security when she play the angry entitled rich lady being nasty to low paid workers doing their jobs.

Only difference was that being unemployed Alice had no job to lose.
I've never heard about the airport security, what happened?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.