Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #162 Comments are not made under oath, and bear no resemblance to the truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
always fun to see minions losing their mind over nothing lol

coz Ioan nailed down Alice with screenshots, so they think they can do the same with the batshit variant of just claiming everyone who doesnt think Alice is the greatest thing since sliced bread is in Ioan's pocket
some were decent-ish (as far as abuse apologists could be, but at the beginning it was only believed to be twitter ranting), but they either went silent or removed themselves entirely or Alice chased them away for not having 100 % her back, hence why she has only psychos or creeps left.

It all goes back to the june 20 video: Alice did not want a husband, she wanted an enabler, just like she does it with her online "friends".

she was giving away loads of it for free, so yes, I agree with you
what was the June 20 video?

Reactions: 5
30? 😂😂😂
Liar liar massive pants on fire.
There is no way she's a 30! I'm a UK 12/14 (US 8/10) and my jeans are a 32 inch waist; I'm about her height too.
We'll soon see when she attends the VD reunion thing. Unless she gone for some fat melting/freezing procedure, but that's not an instant result.
Even with the injections you can take, it still needs to be combined with a healthy lifestyle to work properly.
Another lie from Jabba the Chunk!
---
View attachment 1965967View attachment 1965968View attachment 1965969View attachment 1965970View attachment 1965971
yes, Alice. I'm utterly floored that you are obsessed with a random username ;)

btw quoting this one in reply to Alice (instead of the user they are addressing, very "notice me senpai" stuff) because it shows a tad how deranged this cult is: "you dont know the real truth" is just an incredible weak defence, because "their" "real truth" is just whatever story Alice makes up (and we know already that she lies all the time to her faithfuls, she told this freak that the worst places in LA cost 7k rental for example :ROFLMAO:, D&L have loads of stories to tell here). You could perhaps say "you dont know the whole story", but this applies to everyone, and this argument hasnt stopped the Alice Cult from slamming Ioan for 2 years straight based on nothing bar the words of a court proven abuser.
View attachment 1965972
I'm sorry, Malice calling you a toxic hater 🤣🤣🤣
She clearly meant to say that she is the most toxic hater to ever walk the earth! Silly mAlice always getting things mixed up 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
always fun to see minions losing their mind over nothing lol

coz Ioan nailed down Alice with screenshots, so they think they can do the same with the batshit variant of just claiming everyone who doesnt think Alice is the greatest thing since sliced bread is in Ioan's pocket
some were decent-ish (as far as abuse apologists could be, but at the beginning it was only believed to be twitter ranting), but they either went silent or removed themselves entirely or Alice chased them away for not having 100 % her back, hence why she has only psychos or creeps left.

It all goes back to the june 20 video: Alice did not want a husband, she wanted an enabler, just like she does it with her online "friends".

she was giving away loads of it for free, so yes, I agree with you
@welp Malice and her minions seem to think you not only run the site, you have an uncanny ability to screenshot their worst posts and thus hold them to account… keep up the good work! Causing Malice to be paranoid is sweet revenge, considering all the hateful and false information/accusations she has levelled at I, B and anyone remotely connected to them. Malice probably can’t start her day before checking what choice delights you’ve captured overnight…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
this is also a concept Alice and her cray cray fans dont get. I use my full name on other places on the internet because I know that no one (like Alice) will put me on her big public profile to unleash her troll pack on me, or threatening me to visit me, or leaving bad reviews on the company I work for. Everyone who used their actual name and just made the slightest good suggestion to her had this done to them. Why should this be a condition for being allowed to voice an opinion on a toxic public figure?
Screenshot_20230217-102001_Twitter.jpg

Well, French stalker is not wrong, eh?
Screenshot_20230217-103144_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
@welp what are you like eh? Screenshotting stuff these morons put out and discussing it while they discuss screenshots and pay us loads of attention. Hey besties.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1966018
Okay, Columbo, calm down.

Thread title nomination: “I have screen shots of hideous Troll stuff, as well as proof of certain things.”
Oh god, this culty/cunty nonsense! "I have the TRUTH! it's vague, but it's bad. I know secret Stuff and Things and you can know it too, if you lick my arse in exactly the right way on SM, and attack the people doing the vague Bad Things when I tell you to. Then you get to be in my inner circle where I feed you more bullshit let you know the REAL TRUTH...until you see through my bullshit and escape"

I will never forget that woman on instagram saying (paraphrasing) "Don't bother blocking me, I will bleeping see myself out" when she saw the light. Magnificent.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How have they so catastrophically missed the point of screen shotting information?! Alice, Ioan’s team take screen shots because you have a DVRO against you and they are (probably) gathering examples of breeches. What are you and Tone going to do with pages and pages of SM posts that have no relevance to your house sale, custody hearings or divorce proceedings? What a waste of time and energy 😩

Reactions: 26
Well most of her minions with real names and identities don't have actual jobs to lose (including her and sockbro) so they don't give a tit. Except of course Basildon Bond. Although his threats to use inside knowledge and spy contacts through his employment to go after people didn't work out so well for him either....

• Haha
Reactions: 30
i dont want to picture her without caf
Screenshot_20230217-110950_Twitter.jpg

@welp what are you like eh? Screenshotting stuff these morons put out and discussing it while they discuss screenshots and pay us loads of attention. Hey besties.
it's funny that I always get singled out considering that I'm relatively kind about Alice compared to many others. veeeery flattering ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
You could be right, she definitely likes to embarrass him. With this one example, the letters aren’t even aligned and the ducks are all different. They’re also so misaligned it looks like there’s one missing. Or is that the point? Is the little duck on the fob at the top (which isn’t properly centred) supposed to finish the row? Although it’s a different colour and would be facing the wrong way 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t get it, it’s like a child made it.
Even the ducks are looking like WTF!! My 4 year niece could do a better job than that rubbish and to anyone who foolishly parted with their money to buy one of these travesties (eyesores), then shame on you. She is such a nasty, spiteful and bitter person and I have seen how that affects people. I know ones who are like her, and they are as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside as the bitterness oozes from their pores.

Reactions: 15
How have they so catastrophically missed the point of screen shotting information?! Alice, Ioan’s team take screen shots because you have a DVRO against you and they are (probably) gathering examples of breeches. What are you and Tone going to do with pages and pages of SM posts that have no relevance to your house sale, custody hearings or divorce proceedings? What a waste of time and energy 😩
💅 She's going to claim that Bianca is in cahoots with us all and therefore a danger to her precious babies. Oooh and she'll claim it's Ioan giving her top class secret information from the affidavits that she's feeding us🥂
What's my prize 🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can't wait until Big Al rocks up to court with a thousand print outs of comments made about her...

Judge: So Big Al, these were sent directly to you?
Al: Well no, i searched a gossip site for them
Judge: And are they wrong, you didn't call your daughter a tedious witch
Al: Well yeah, my bad
Judge: And you have never threatened to send your children away if they don't support you?
Al: Rolling on the floor...
Judge: Okay, and you didn't call anyone saggy vagina eyes, bogan, horse teeth or a psychopath with a kinetic fanny?
Al: We'll yeah, there was that
Judge: No abusive calls or voicemails?
Al: Ermm yeah, forgot about that one
Judge: And you have never tried to ruin Ioans career by writing to his employers?
Al: I mean, yeah but some of them were in French so they don't count my lord
Judge: And you obviously have never supported or encouraged any abusive posts about your ex partner and his girlfriend?
Al: But he left me your honour
Judge: And what about Ioans claim of you being the #WeHoFlasher?
Al: But Lupenis the super lawyer said that Ioan would come back if i gave him a glimpse of my derriere

Absolute clowns

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh god, this culty/cunty nonsense! "I have the TRUTH! it's vague, but it's bad. I know secret Stuff and Things and you can know it too, if you lick my arse in exactly the right way on SM, and attack the people doing the vague Bad Things when I tell you to. Then you get to be in my inner circle where I feed you more bullshit let you know the REAL TRUTH...until you see through my bullshit and escape"

I will never forget that woman on instagram saying (paraphrasing) "Don't bother blocking me, I will bleeping see myself out" when she saw the light. Magnificent.
BIB that comment was gold 👌🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't wait until Big Al rocks up to court with a thousand print outs of comments made about her...

Judge: So Big Al, these were sent directly to you?
Al: Well no, i searched a gossip site for them
Judge: And are they wrong, you didn't call your daughter a tedious witch
Al: Well yeah, my bad
Judge: And you have never threatened to send your children away if they don't support you?
Al: Rolling on the floor...
Judge: Okay, and you didn't call anyone saggy vagina eyes, bogan, horse teeth or a psychopath with a kinetic fanny?
Al: We'll yeah, there was that
Judge: No abusive calls or voicemails?
Al: Ermm yeah, forgot about that one
Judge: And you have never tried to ruin Ioans career by writing to his employers?
Al: I mean, yeah but some of them were in French so they don't count my lord
Judge: And you obviously have never supported or encouraged any abusive posts about your ex partner and his girlfriend?
Al: But he left me your honour
Judge: And what about Ioans claim of you being the #WeHoFlasher?
Al: But Lupenis the super lawyer said that Ioan would come back if i gave him a glimpse of my derriere

Absolute clowns
This is bleeping brilliant 👏
I can imagine this will be exactly how it will go down as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sometimes I’m quite grateful for her choice in fms. She could have selected people that were normal and had appeal but not Alice, she selected the creepiest fekkers she could find and let them go after everyone commenting on her SM until it was almost nobody left.

A bit like she did to Ioan now I think about it.

Birds of a feather i guess. She’s a lot like them, if not exactly like them.
I don’t think it was a choice. These are now the people who support Malice. The likes of lupine, the crazy lady, and Phoney Toney.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.