Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #162 Comments are not made under oath, and bear no resemblance to the truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice is so brave.

So brave.

Instead of setting the narrative straight in legal documents with the court as is her right, she sets her bare behind story straight on a twitter blip.

Why doesn't she defend herself in the sphere where it matters?

Screenshot_20230216-192413~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Twitter is public and non-celebrity twitter users are quoted all over the media by whatever lazy journalist needs to file 500 words on reactions to Brits red carpet, last night’s tv, the big match ETC ETC ETC.

Dear FMs, If you want your twitter private, set it to private.

Duh.
I've been quoted in the Huffpost for a political tweet and I am not a blue tick anything. With my real name. 😂 Didn't keep me awake at night. Got some obnoxious replies to the tweet but if you're not prepared to get burned - don't walk into the 🔥.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I find it so very amusing that she and her devotees deem this thread toxic despite what they spew regularly on the Twitter.

It's the behavior, people. Not the platform.

And when you choose an endless need for validation from strangers or fans on Twitter over your husband's pleas for his privacy and his attempts to protect your fragile mental health from amongst other things your apparent SM addiction (Horse Whisperer and threats of self harm come to mind), I believe it is best to leave the finger pointing to those with the right to point a finger.

One might consider this a good time to reflect. There are lessons to be learned here.

As always, à mon avis.

(Also, too much SM is bad for everyone.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Screenshot_20230217-033313_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230217-033349_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230217-033611_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230217-033652_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230217-033448_Twitter.jpg

yes, Alice. I'm utterly floored that you are obsessed with a random username ;)

btw quoting this one in reply to Alice (instead of the user they are addressing, very "notice me senpai" stuff) because it shows a tad how deranged this cult is: "you dont know the real truth" is just an incredible weak defence, because "their" "real truth" is just whatever story Alice makes up (and we know already that she lies all the time to her faithfuls, she told this freak that the worst places in LA cost 7k rental for example :ROFLMAO:, D&L have loads of stories to tell here). You could perhaps say "you dont know the whole story", but this applies to everyone, and this argument hasnt stopped the Alice Cult from slamming Ioan for 2 years straight based on nothing bar the words of a court proven abuser.
Screenshot_20230217-034130_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1965967View attachment 1965968View attachment 1965969View attachment 1965970View attachment 1965971
yes, Alice. I'm utterly floored that you are obsessed with a random username ;)

btw quoting this one in reply to Alice (instead of the user they are addressing, very "notice me senpai" stuff) because it shows a tad how deranged this cult is: "you dont know the real truth" is just an incredible weak defence, because "their" "real truth" is just whatever story Alice makes up (and we know already that she lies all the time to her faithfuls, she told this freak that the worst places in LA cost 7k rental for example :ROFLMAO:, D&L have loads of stories to tell here). You could perhaps say "you dont know the whole story", but this applies to everyone, and this argument hasnt stopped the Alice Cult from slamming Ioan for 2 years straight based on nothing bar the words of a court proven abuser.
View attachment 1965972
"They seem to think they'll never be held accountable for their verbal violence"

The absolute irony of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Alice is so brave.

So brave.

Instead of setting the narrative straight in legal documents with the court as is her right, she sets her bare behind story straight on a twitter blip.

Why doesn't she defend herself in the sphere where it matters?

View attachment 1965923
Hold on. Is that the restraining order witness? Because that arse flashing was prior to the order being in place. Do you think she's done it again? Or is Lydia a witness in the custody case (in which case it is that initial incident)?

Alice has so many legal proceedings against her that it's hard to keep up!

Reactions: 17
This retweet cracks me up
I bet Alice is so wasted all the time that she can’t remember half the tit she does.

F8F4ACDF-89E5-4AFE-B555-92D1C65B52A6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
why is Tony(who sounds like Alice tonight), eager to collect screenshots? What is he/she planning to do with them? Pointless exercise.

• Haha
FM: "followed her for politics and humor."

Politics and humor?! Really?!

I guess I could ask this question about any topic really, but seeing as politics was mentioned, when was the last time she made a meaningful, thought provoking statement of her own on politics. Not simply a like or a reply to someone else's comment, but an actual informed statement that created genuine conversation and discussion, without resorting to bullying and flinging childish insults.
Anyone?

200w (1).gif

Reactions: 25
447613E8-130B-479A-8F1C-AEF0A39677DC.jpeg

Okay, Columbo, calm down.

Thread title nomination: “I have screen shots of hideous Troll stuff, as well as proof of certain things.”

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Tone: Not exactly next door, but not far.....

"He" links the song "Living next door to Alice". In fact, I would say that Alice and Tone are under the same roof. 🤭

Also the siblings are online at the same time. What are the chances??
All together now:
🎶... now I gotta get used to not living next door to Alice. Alice? Who the f*** is Alice?!🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The change is that no one wants to support Jabba the Drunk or Emperor PalpaTone anymore.
Nighty night. Xxx

344E7F49-8E43-4E5A-B3F3-72A31DB03F60.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She should be very careful to use the sick kids excuse this often. at some point people will ask why they are sick so often. And the (obvious) answer wont be good for her. Pretending that they are still babeez wont help her
I'm starting to worry she might start deliberately making them sick, both to prevent visitations with Ioan, but also for the attention and praise she gets for supposedly taking care of them. And to hammer home even more co-dependency between her and the girls.
---
Well, we’ve got a lot to say, so roughly how long do you think it will take for Tone to finish sounding out the words?
You're on fire! 😂 😂 😂 I think you've become my favourite Turd. ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have screen shots of hideous Troll stuff, as well as proof of certain things.”

*Charlie Cale voice* Bulltit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im liking it but thinking: most of this could apply to me! I have no kids (through choice) so cant say Ive not got time. Im artistic and have talents (sewing, drawing, millinery, photography, writing, green fingers) and taste. Ok, I work full time but dont believe it counts as most of us do. And I never finish any bloody thing of my "projects". My garden looks ok, but nowhere near as good as it could have been. My house is nowhere near as clean as I wished it to be. I waste so much time online. I waste too much money shopping online. Not shite, mostly healthy food for is or my kitty, or (sigh) stuff for never to be finished projects. I once said mAlice inspired me to not depend on my husband for car maintenance, I hope this now will inspire to to pull my finger out and actually FINISH a hat or something. I dont want to be like mAlice! She is such and anti inspiration!
Don't be so hard on yourself. You are a lovely, clever, kind, funny person and someone who contributes to society. You're allowed to enjoy life and your interests and not have to turn your talents into money-making ventures, you're allowed to depend on your husband, you're allowed to have a non-showroom house and garden. Not even knowing you irl I can tell the difference between you and MAlice is night and day. I think most of us wouldn't even have an issue with Alice's (lack of) lifestyle if she wasn't a lazy, selfish bleep who wants to live off others, Ioan esp, and who does duck all for her children except abuse them.
---
New FM Bestie: Users welp and m33L4 will merit a special mention Do you want to jeopardize your revenue source for two sociopaths?
Not only is Tattle allowing mention and sharing media from non celebrities, it’s promoting hate speech.

Well first of all Tone is an Alice sock so it's still Alice. Secondly we can mention FMs if their names/handles are not mentioned. As for 'hate speech' WTF? It's called free speech, y'all. Get over yourself and stop lurking here if you don't like it. Same goes for mAlice/Tone.
OMG! @welp and @M33L4 are sociopaths?? And we Tattle Turds have been consorting with them??

Well obviously Tattle just needs to shut down the site and give both welp and M33L4 a good rap over the hands!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Absolutely! This is one of the best comments I've read on this site. If not in real life. Ever! 😂 😂 😂
Agreed! It’s a work of art. 🤣

And predictably she’s lost her feeble mind over the honest response.

That mountain of trash she calls her belongings isn’t going to pack itself. It’s time she got her tit together (excuse the pun) and moved house. What is she waiting for?

Reactions: 12
I have screen shots of hideous Troll stuff, as well as proof of certain things.”

*Charlie Cale voice* Bulltit.
Hideous Troll stuff? HANG ON. Are we hideous trolls? Or is “stuff” we do hideous? Please clarify, Alice.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.