Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #162 Comments are not made under oath, and bear no resemblance to the truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I’m quite grateful for her choice in fms. She could have selected people that were normal and had appeal but not Alice, she selected the creepiest fekkers she could find and let them go after everyone commenting on her SM until it was almost nobody left.

A bit like she did to Ioan now I think about it.

Birds of a feather i guess. She’s a lot like them, if not exactly like them.

Reactions: 24
Do you think she was taking the piss out of Ioan with that Etsy store because he told her to start bringing in an income? Or do you think she really thinks people want to buy her tat?!
You could be right, she definitely likes to embarrass him. With this one example, the letters aren’t even aligned and the ducks are all different. They’re also so misaligned it looks like there’s one missing. Or is that the point? Is the little duck on the fob at the top (which isn’t properly centred) supposed to finish the row? Although it’s a different colour and would be facing the wrong way 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t get it, it’s like a child made it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you think she was taking the piss out of Ioan with that Etsy store because he told her to start bringing in an income? Or do you think she really thinks people want to buy her tat?!
She sold some of this trash but I’m convinced it was a piss take to embarrass him. He wanted her doing something productive rather than haemorrhaging all his earnings from her bed. I bet she purchased a mountain of ‘supplies’ for preparing this junk that cost 100x more than she earned.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Im liking it but thinking: most of this could apply to me! I have no kids (through choice) so cant say Ive not got time. Im artistic and have talents (sewing, drawing, millinery, photography, writing, green fingers) and taste. Ok, I work full time but dont believe it counts as most of us do. And I never finish any bloody thing of my "projects". My garden looks ok, but nowhere near as good as it could have been. My house is nowhere near as clean as I wished it to be. I waste so much time online. I waste too much money shopping online. Not shite, mostly healthy food for is or my kitty, or (sigh) stuff for never to be finished projects. I once said mAlice inspired me to not depend on my husband for car maintenance, I hope this now will inspire to to pull my finger out and actually FINISH a hat or something. I dont want to be like mAlice! She is such and anti inspiration!
Ehhh the difference is you work full time, pay your bills and take care of your responsibilities! If you lost your job I’m pretty sure you’d go and get another one, not just demand your husband go out and earn twice as much instead, while flopping around the house drunk, hot-glueing dolls heads to things. Alice obviously doesn’t want to get off her backside and work outside the home, but there are a few things she could have done from home - using what’s left of her tiny amount of fame - that could have worked for her. But she’s pissed that up the wall too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The thought process that says “if you don’t like people reading what YOU put out on SM, make your page private” is abusive is a mindfuck. See also, wishing people would die from cancer, ridiculing people’s mental health and going after Ioan and Bianca, both whom are strangers to you. The irony.

Tell me you flashed your ex husband and kids without telling me…
Imagine it’s on someone’s ring doorbell footage 🤢 Ioan has provided evidence of everything he’s said thus far.
---
Got an opinion on Ioan’s acting career, post-divorce life, looks, children who you also haven’t met and posting it on to Twitter is no different to what we are doing here. Bite me.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Alice is so brave.

So brave.

Instead of setting the narrative straight in legal documents with the court as is her right, she sets her bare behind story straight on a twitter blip.

Why doesn't she defend herself in the sphere where it matters?

View attachment 1965923
Here she goes again, accusing Ioan of perjury, thus once again violating the DVRO. The flashing Ioan in front of the children in the driveway was in a court filing, I believe the custody petition last summer.😡

Thing is, he has to think more than just twice about whether to press additional charges, since she gets continuations on all other legal issues so her „rights“ in criminal cases aren‘t violated. The victim has to keep his head down if he ever wants to get things resolved. There is something very wrong with our „justice“ system.😡🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I see Alice is rewriting the narrative again!
Ioan never wrote she exposed herself to the neighbours, pretty sure they don't have access to the driveway and isn't the entrance shielded by high hedges as reported by herself.

always fun to see minions losing their mind over nothing lol
why is Tony(who sounds like Alice tonight), eager to collect screenshots? What is he/she planning to do with them? Pointless exercise.
coz Ioan nailed down Alice with screenshots, so they think they can do the same with the batshit variant of just claiming everyone who doesnt think Alice is the greatest thing since sliced bread is in Ioan's pocket
Sometimes I’m quite grateful for her choice in fms. She could have selected people that were normal and had appeal but not Alice, she selected the creepiest fekkers she could find and let them go after everyone commenting on her SM until it was almost nobody left.

A bit like she did to Ioan now I think about it.

Birds of a feather i guess. She’s a lot like them, if not exactly like them.
some were decent-ish (as far as abuse apologists could be, but at the beginning it was only believed to be twitter ranting), but they either went silent or removed themselves entirely or Alice chased them away for not having 100 % her back, hence why she has only psychos or creeps left.

It all goes back to the june 20 video: Alice did not want a husband, she wanted an enabler, just like she does it with her online "friends".
She sold some of this trash but I’m convinced it was a piss take to embarrass him. He wanted her doing something productive rather than haemorrhaging all his earnings from her bed. I bet she purchased a mountain of ‘supplies’ for preparing this junk that cost 100x more than she earned.
she was giving away loads of it for free, so yes, I agree with you

Reactions: 25
The thought process that says “if you don’t like people reading what YOU put out on SM, make your page private” is abusive is a mindfuck. See also, wishing people would die from cancer, ridiculing people’s mental health and going after Ioan and Bianca, both whom are strangers to you. The irony.

Tell me you flashed your ex husband and kids without telling me…
Imagine it’s on someone’s ring doorbell footage 🤢 Ioan has provided evidence of everything he’s said thus far.
---
Got an opinion on Ioan’s acting career, post-divorce life, looks, children who you also haven’t met and posting it on to Twitter is no different to what we are doing here. Bite me.
Tedious witches...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.