Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Invictus

Chatty Member
I used to think that IG would be mad to think about getting engaged to B while all this shit is going on because it would anger the beast. Now I realise that this shit will go on for the rest of Alice’s life and that the beast is always angry. So in view of that, I would love it if Bianca has just accepted a big fat engagement ring during her valentine’s dinner. Although with the state of his finances, he’d have to make it from a ferrero rocher wrapper (tell me that me and my friends weren’t the only ones who did this)
I always joked I'd take a twisty tie for a ring. The night my husband proposed the restaurant had a green twisty tie in the shape of a diamond ring. The actual ring has changed over the decades (upgrades cause I'm a fancy wench) but the twisty tie ring remains in a special box and is one of my most loved possessions. Basically, if my house burned down in a fire, I'd grab the twisty tie and let the rest melt.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

wrongshoes

Alice, whose hair has been piss-colored and matronly her entire adulthood, is the last person who should give anyone else tips.

• Haha

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I used to think that IG would be mad to think about getting engaged to B while all this shit is going on because it would anger the beast. Now I realise that this shit will go on for the rest of Alice’s life and that the beast is always angry. So in view of that, I would love it if Bianca has just accepted a big fat engagement ring during her valentine’s dinner. Although with the state of his finances, he’d have to make it from a ferrero rocher wrapper (tell me that me and my friends weren’t the only ones who did this)

• Haha
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
I don't understand the mentality of someone who wants to keep having blood tests and is disappointed when they come back clear.
I have a close family member with a type of blood cancer who would do anything to have normal blood results.
She should be grateful for her health and living life to the full while she is fortunate enough to be healthy rather than wanting to be ill.
She and Bianca are poles apart in their approach to life.

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
For Bianca, mama Gruff might cough up a family heirloom ring.

• Heart
  • Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
I don’t get why she’s so upset about the Ella chat anyway. Did someone call her a tedious bitch on her birthday?

• Haha
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Why does she get a kick out of posting something so graphic. Even if she hates her stepmother, she is talking about a young girl almost the same age as her eldest. She has empathy or morals.

• Sad
  • Sick

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Alice’s tweets must be like a daily affirmation for Ioan. He must be thanking his lucky stars that he managed to make the move away from this cesspit of a human

These latest quagmire tweets are awful

• Heart
Reactions: 42

welp

VIP Member
her minion literally tells her its not about her and she still doesnt get it :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20230213-002753_Twitter.jpg

omg does that mean Alice wants to sleep with Bianca?!?!
Screenshot_20230213-002906_Twitter.jpg

you just know she will claim this till the end of her days without ever proving it
Screenshot_20230213-003536_Twitter.jpg

("i knew you would" - yes coz they share your braincell, imagine calling abusive mothers alienating kids "bogus" and call a father that fights for access a deadbeat, takes a lot of emptiness inside)

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

SusanC

VIP Member
I am now 60 and retired and independently funded on a combination of what I put away myself, my late husband's bequest and AS OF TWO DAYS AGO proceeds of the sale of my investment property.

All I had was a stock standard Uni degree and a stock standard career in the public service and a loving husband who did what he could to provide for me.

Get cracking Alice, you've got a lot of catching up to do, lovey.

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
View attachment 1965967View attachment 1965968View attachment 1965969View attachment 1965970View attachment 1965971
yes, Alice. I'm utterly floored that you are obsessed with a random username ;)

btw quoting this one in reply to Alice (instead of the user they are addressing, very "notice me senpai" stuff) because it shows a tad how deranged this cult is: "you dont know the real truth" is just an incredible weak defence, because "their" "real truth" is just whatever story Alice makes up (and we know already that she lies all the time to her faithfuls, she told this freak that the worst places in LA cost 7k rental for example :ROFLMAO:, D&L have loads of stories to tell here). You could perhaps say "you dont know the whole story", but this applies to everyone, and this argument hasnt stopped the Alice Cult from slamming Ioan for 2 years straight based on nothing bar the words of a court proven abuser.
View attachment 1965972
"They seem to think they'll never be held accountable for their verbal violence"

The absolute irony of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

welp

VIP Member
lol

So Alice liked this tweet
XYXJvHD.png

and this tweet in response
DpaJNmo.png

So delighted to discover that Alice agrees with all of us that Parental Alienation is a crime,

PS: I recall her claiming that she thinks she is a victim of parental alienation. she said when a parent says "today is my time" (which Ioan apparently did, because Alice was not sticking to custody arrangements), that would be parental alienation 🤣, which just goes to show that she has no freaking idea what any of those terms that are being thrown around actually mean

Anyway, the focus of her recent activity is obvious.

• Haha

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Much as Bianca convinced my cynic self that she is genuinely in love with him the likehood of this relationship lasting *and* Ioan having a half-decent relationship to his kids are rather slim.
Even if they don't end up being a forever couple, I do hope that they have been what each other needs for the time they are together. Both of them have been through incredibly difficult life circumstances these past few years, and having someone kind and supportive in your life can make all the difference.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I'll have to admit that I quite often do not feel it is ok for us to mock real Tone.

The more I see the tweets (thank you @welp and other Twitter users for keeping us non-Twitter-users posted), the more I am certain that the real Tone does not use Twitter at all.

Knowing by now how much Alice lies about everything, I am sure she created that account in her brother's name and uses it.
Remember, the "Tone" account first appeared when there was lots of talk about how she has alienated everyone in her life and has no family members who are still willing to have any interaction with her.

And soon, lo and behold, the "Tone" account appears and if I recall correctly, originally it had a photo that was so cringe and unflattering that no one ever would use that for their own profile (when someone commented on that, the photo was soon replaced).

Also, all the attempts of trying to be a manly guy seem so fake, over the top, and whenever Alice is drunk, she slips and forgets to glue on her moustache and to make a low-pitched noise while pretending to be Tone.

Keep in mind that whatever Alice accuses other people of doing, she is doing this herself. She has no empathy and imagination to understand how other people really are and how they feel and think, so for her, everything is just a reflection of her.

The thing is that we do not know what the real Tone is up to. We do not know if he really is such a loser (remember, we only know what Alice has told about him over the years and it has not been flattering). Likely he is diligently following his diet and sleep time while waiting for his transplant (if even that is true) and is doing his own thing while supported by Rachel and has no time or interest in social media.

Because the "Tone" on Twitter is not the real guy. I believe it is not even a case of Tone letting Alice have his login and username, but this account being created and used by Alice alone. No wonder, "the siblings" are so alike. They are the same person.

And some of her supporters are also 100% Alice. (Sometimes only people interacting with her is she herself through her many socks).
What a sad life she is leading...

View attachment 1962158
I think it is the real one. Alice was already commenting a couple of months before how they made up, and it becomes clear in some text messages to Ioan.

Alice just has an insane understanding as to what "support" means (I remember her shaming on twitter all her friends that went Switzerland on this divorce, even his mother, nuts). And Tone is either very stupid, very depended or himself a abusive knob to follow with this.

The Gruffudd family is not out there attacking Alice, yet they are actually supporting Ioan. But Alice doesnt understand that supporting means....supporting. Not being vile about the father of her kids. This is also why she says that she has support and Ioan doesnt. For her it's all about having a childish war and recruiting as many little minions as possible for it.

In a way it's pretty sad tbh: when Tone was celebrating the fact that Ioan is not seeing his kids, or how he wished for his career to end, that's where you realize how even her closest relative doesnt give any shit about her and the kids. Yes, he follows Alice's disturbing instructions, but a good relative would step in and say that this is not good for her (and based on what she said she had friends doing this, but as always those opinions are discarded)

• Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
See. This is when I feel bad for Alice, when the most tragic divorce she’s experiencing is the one with reality. She really thinks she’s still hot, and that it’s a devastating put-down for her to be like, “Oh, they just want to sleep with me” or “Get your hands out of your pants when you talk to me.” She has no idea what she looks like to most people.
New thread title for sure "the most tragic divorce she’s experiencing is the one with reality"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Sad orphan Ali got pally
With groupies that are right up her alley
They were left by their hubs
Alienated their cubs
And jail time is the big finale 🤣

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
No matter where you are there are people who play the system, who manipulate professionals and use the children as weapons. Every case is different and it’s almost impossible to guess what would happen in specific cases. It’s also a very sensitive arena and the kids can feel like they’re walking a tightrope. Especially if they feel responsible for a parent’s health or well-being.

A pal of mine was asked by a judge when she was a teen who she thought she and her younger siblings would be better off with. It wasn’t much of a choice as both parents were pretty awful but the mothers home was ‘modest’ to put it politely so she said with the dad. Her mum committed suicide the next day. Sadly she carries this with her for life, mainly because even as a kid she knew that their mum needed them more than they needed her. That’s a horrible thing to have to live with. Point being even when it’s played by the book you can’t necessarily expect a good outcome. People are unpredictable and I don’t put anything past Alice if she feels ‘betrayed’. we already know she has form, for much less. 💊 🥃
With AE, the suicide threats are empty. Yes I know it can happen but I have been right about AE all along when others were giving her the benefit of the doubt. It's just more lies and manipulation.

I found an old article that quoted her tweets from early 2021. All lies, as we know now.

AE: Hi there. I didn't delete the tweet from a few hours ago about him leaving. He did. From my account...

Lie

AE: And hell yes when I am being gaslit and mentally tortured then hell yes I will wash my linen in public.

Lie - she was torturing him.

AE: Six months of harassment: yes/no/maybe. I cannot live like this anymore.

Lie - he said he wanted out.

AE: My beloved husband/soulmate of 20 years, Ioan Gruffudd, has announced he is to leave his family

Lie - he's just leaving you.

AE: We haven’t been given a reason except that he ‘no longer loves me'

Lie - that's a reason.

If she's tweeting, she's lying.

• Heart