Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ButterTart

VIP Member
Hi Alice. Yes, it’s me again. I suggest you watch Finding Nemo. You have the same memory issues. No one here has inside information. We get all our info from you or the court documents. Simple.

If you stayed off social media and kept your mouth shut, we would know a lot less.

Thanks, guppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I’m not even sure how much of it is about Ioan anymore.

She’s such a sad person with nothing else in her life, no friends, no interests or hobbies - drama with strangers on SM is all she has.
I’ve just been catching up with all the threads I’ve missed and my god, it’s mad to see her behaviour on SM hasn’t changed at all in 20 years. She’s got some kind of arrested development. And she can’t move on from anything. Just stuck in the same rage and self-pity pattern eternally. Waaah my mum died 25 years ago when I was 31, waaah my father ABANDONED me by remarrying when I was 33, waaaah they set a boundary against my narc behaviour after blaming his wife for the suicide of her daughter (who I never met and whose funeral I ruined), waah my husband left me two years ago after I ruined his mental health. She’s so weak and pathetic and yet she thinks all her rage and revenge is strength.

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I'm ten years older than Alice. With the much younger s/o. I tend towards the dark haired, sharp featured lean figure side like Bianca.

I occasionally get uncomfortable making fun of Alice and her closest supporters looks. I'm not a huge fan of my neck anymore and after multiple surgeries, I will never not have a potty tummy.

But... Alice just gets worse. And sometimes the only thing a bully responds to is a sharp punch to the nose.

So... Alice. You jealous, jealous, immature cunt. Hi. 🙋🏻‍♀️ You should be jealous. Bianca is everything you are not. She is young. She is beautiful. Seems graceful. And gracious. With a lovely voice. Not heard a screaming shrew screech out of her. Ioan clearly prefers HER. Despite her illness. Real illness.

I hope the jealousy eats you alive. I hope it burns like acid in your gut every single damn day for the rest of your life. I hope you toss and turn and burn restlessly in your bed at night. Knowing no man as handsome and tolerant as Ioan will ever love you or touch you again. I hope you gaze at pictures of Ioan and Bianca and see the love and passion they emanate towards each other. You will never feel that with anyone.

Your daughters will grow and leave you no matter what you do. And you will be ALONE. And you will deserve it Alice.

Consider yourself punched.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
She said he paid nothing - it was a lie.

She said he didn’t want to see the kids - it was a lie.

She said she had no cash for food - it was a lie.

She said he would never fuck us - I’m just leaving that here. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Re the orphanage (that comment definitely wins this thread 😂) don’t forget Rachel’s parents, who “took in” Big Al and ‘Tone’ when their father “cut them off”

Because 30-odd year olds need “taking in” so they don’t end up at an orphanage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
If only there was an equivalency for spending money on court documents. Like donating money to a rich lady to buy makeup on eBay. If only. If only.

Come back and call us bitches when we have bought £5k worth of court documents . Won’t be long and at least we will bitches with facts not cunts with lies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
If we had inside information, we would have known when she got arrested. But we didn’t, we only learned that from court docs.

You didn’t mention it Alice, so we didn’t know. YOU are our insider source, and you are the embodiment of a leaky sieve.

NarcRage

VIP Member
If Bianca has a bad chin maybe Alice can donate one of hers. She has plenty going spare.

• Haha

SusieTCones

VIP Member
447613E8-130B-479A-8F1C-AEF0A39677DC.jpeg

Okay, Columbo, calm down.

Thread title nomination: “I have screen shots of hideous Troll stuff, as well as proof of certain things.”

• Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Humpty Dumpty had a big shock
Humpty Dumpty was put in a dock
She had to face the court and then..
She went straight back to Twitter again.

8FEED681-20B2-4587-A28D-E6AB5D20C37B.jpeg

---

Re the orphanage (that comment definitely wins this thread 😂) don’t forget Rachel’s parents, who “took in” Big Al and ‘Tone’ when their father “cut them off”

Because 30-odd year olds need “taking in” so they don’t end up at an orphanage 😂
IKR. She’s starring in her own Charles Dickens novel. Destitute, abandoned and freezing on the cobbled streets. Only she’s not 5, she’s 54. 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
And Alice has given herself away yet again … the comment regarding knowing about house cleaning being very telling … house is getting ready to be sold. About freaking time.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Ametrine

VIP Member
yeah she is definitely not hiding that she means Bianca, the red carpet one gives it away
View attachment 1960575View attachment 1960576View attachment 1960577View attachment 1960578View attachment 1960579
methinks somebody, that has totally moved on, is very anxious about a certain couple spending a lovely valetines day together (imagine Bianca posts something hehe)
Hey Alice, at least Bianca has a chin (and it's a nice chin), unlike you who no longer has any demarcation between your fat neck and your even fatter face.

Seriously, fucking grow up, this is so juvenile and pathetic. I'm embarrassed for her. She's totally been triggered by Valentine's Day.

• Heart
  • Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Alice's recent likes lol

You are allowed to harrass, threaten & defame your spouse and their loved ones, threaten and probably exercise physical violence, sexually harrass him, bleed him dry, as well as alienate his kids, if they want to divorce (mind, after you already threatened the same), because of your Narc injury ("hurt")....epic logic. I hope none of Alice's psychos actually have a partner.

"Losing everything mentally and physically": Ioan lost his house immediately, his kids almost immediately, his career almost immediately, mentally a long time ago...Alice has lost nothing. She still spends all day on twitter in her house with the kids and others pay for the fun. She continues to be as crazy as she always was. Only thing she lost is her Narc supply hubby. Obviously at some point she will lose everything but that's on her: it looks like Ioan made very decent settlement offers but this wasnt good enough for the Narc. And she also made no efforts to become independent: not everyone is as nice as Ioan and lets you grift off two more years after divorce filing, yet she made nothing of this

on the first tweet: Ioan was very willing to cover up the abuse he suffered from her and seemingly even offered a decent settlement, but Alice just couldnt help herself and continued to spread lies about him and to threaten him, so after a year he had enough. This alone illustrates how much he was willing to endure during their marriage without outing her (as many survivors, unfortunately). It's curious that supposed survivors dont know this. As an aside: what all these abuse apologists dont get is that these are no longer allegations. A judge (and temp another one), a DA and a police detective have all found her to be an abuser, and soon a criminal.
View attachment 1952705
to conclude: Alice will never change. one because she is too rotten, secondly because she has gathered an army of enablers that will always encourage her abusive ways
Obvs you should be allowed to harass, harangue, threaten and lie about a partner who divorces you. The law is wrong on this abs if your marriage breaks down, criminal behaviour is fine.

You should have every right to defame abs attack anybody close to the CHEATER, including his elderly mother.

Your children should be denied any relationship with said ex abs support you through this.

However, you forget Ioan also did terrible things - remember the stuff that was going to be shared about an obscure French novel, his use of drugs abs high-class prostitutes, his dastardly plan to kill her and install Bianca at Casa Evans, financial abuse and narcissistic behaviour. I know this is true because Alice has evidence which she is going to share. Lupine and Tony say it’s true -

Look what he made poor Alice do!

@welp I’m blocking you FUCKO!

• Haha

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
regarding chest pains: as for everything she has the solution is always the same
View attachment 1958727
and this is why she hides behind her fibro-non-diagnosis. with fibro you can always claim "it isnt me"

given her alcohol consumption, pill popping and that her mother died young of a heart attack she should be a bit more concerned

much as she thinks Ioan wants to kill her, she is doing it all herself

she is the opposite of my mom. One of her doctors called her once an alien because she has basically the test results of a dead person but she was working multiple jobs and was properly parenting us.
100% agree. I had a mini stroke before Christmas and while in hospital they found a hole in my heart and also diagnosed some kind of heart failure as left side not pumping as it should. plus diabetes a few months prior. So I haven't smoked or touched alcohol since, changed my eating habits completely and started daily walks/movement to help control what I can. in just 2 months I reversed my diabetes to pre diabetes levels, my liver, cholesterol etc are all completely normal again, and I've dropped 40 pounds and counting. I'm only a few years younger than Alice and was probably bigger at my heaviest. Said this before, I was healthy til about 9 years ago, hubbie left, mum died and sister got cancer all within 2 months of each other. I got really depressed and didn't care anymore, drank too much and ate crap etc. it was the wakeup call I needed. sorry for the merail but its to highlight it can be done, and I don't understand why Malice doesn't take steps to control what she can. She has so much to be thankful for. She could build bridges with her dad and step-mum and other brother, give her girls a lovely life by adulting her way through the divorce with an extremely amenable ex, turn it all around. Whether she has 20 million illnesses or not, healthy lifestyle choices will help, not hinder 100% of the time. Totally agree that fibro is her " get out" clause, her excuse for everything, except its not. As the dear folks on here who actually HAVE a fibro diagnosis have said, exercise helps, lifestyle choices help. Alice is just a lazy, entitled beeatch who doesn't want to take responsibility for anything, whether it be her health, her daughters wellbeing, her dogs wellbeing, her financial security etcetc. Rant over, I need to go meditate away my rage 😆

• Heart