Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AstaLaVistaMista

Can't wait until Big Al rocks up to court with a thousand print outs of comments made about her...

Judge: So Big Al, these were sent directly to you?
Al: Well no, i searched a gossip site for them
Judge: And are they wrong, you didn't call your daughter a tedious bitch
Al: Well yeah, my bad
Judge: And you have never threatened to send your children away if they don't support you?
Al: Rolling on the floor...
Judge: Okay, and you didn't call anyone saggy vagina eyes, bogan, horse teeth or a psychopath with a kinetic fanny?
Al: We'll yeah, there was that
Judge: No abusive calls or voicemails?
Al: Ermm yeah, forgot about that one
Judge: And you have never tried to ruin Ioans career by writing to his employers?
Al: I mean, yeah but some of them were in French so they don't count my lord
Judge: And you obviously have never supported or encouraged any abusive posts about your ex partner and his girlfriend?
Al: But he left me your honour
Judge: And what about Ioans claim of you being the #WeHoFlasher?
Al: But Lupenis the super lawyer said that Ioan would come back if i gave him a glimpse of my derriere

Absolute clowns

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
Have you put flyers up on lampposts and contacted your vets and the RSPCA? Are they chipped? This must be utterly heartbreaking for you - I’m so desperately sorry.
Thanks everybody for your kind words. I did put it up pictures on the signs around here. Yes they are chipped. I have a fenced in yard. I just can't imagine what happened. I keep gate closed all the time. I couldn't have kids so those are my babies.

In keeping with the topic at hand. Alice is a cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Oh
So another breach of the DVRO here. BTW I think Becky is a paid troll (Michelle's services were dispensed with once she was outed on here.) Alice always takes the bait once her paid troll gets involved. The first post is an old one revived and AE just doubles down with her recent remark.

Legal people: can new violations be added to AE's rap sheet ahead of the hearing in March?

View attachment 1951599
Oh so BIANCA posed naked?

Sitting on a toilet reading about herself in a magazine, was she mAlice?

lol, get ta fuck would ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

M33L4

VIP Member
She has searched the word suicide on Twitter and replied to a year old tweet. Fucking ghoul.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

M33L4

VIP Member
I think that person has the right of reply and it’s actually the consequence of Alice’s actions yet again. They were offering sage advice and instead of admitting to misunderstanding their intention Alice went in. Tough titty if they reply. She needs some home truths. She appears to be getting away with abusing Ioan, Bianca and the girls and laughs her pale flabby arse off with her weird af brother. She’s down to what four oddities and very little interaction, she thrives on this shit.
---
Also, if I were Bianca or Ioan’s family I’d be all over that cunt. She parades herself about on Twitter like her and her band of oddballs own the place and no one else can have an opinion. How many times has she been proved to be a bare-faced liar? How many times has she insulted them? It says more about them that they haven’t.
I’ve noticed her increased use of the C-word, hi Alice. You are the biggest cunt going.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
yeah she is definitely not hiding that she means Bianca, the red carpet one gives it away
View attachment 1960575View attachment 1960576View attachment 1960577View attachment 1960578View attachment 1960579
methinks somebody, that has totally moved on, is very anxious about a certain couple spending a lovely valetines day together (imagine Bianca posts something hehe)
I'm sorry but mAlice giving any sort advice is hilarious, but "giving advice on hair", that's just next level funny!
She just cannot help herself can she?
Reese Witherspoon has a pointed chin, don't see mAlice banging on about hers?
MAlice hun, at least Bianca has a chin...just saying 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
She should be very careful to use the sick kids excuse this often. at some point people will ask why they are sick so often. And the (obvious) answer wont be good for her. Pretending that they are still babeez wont help her

• Heart

wrongshoes

See. This is when I feel bad for Alice, when the most tragic divorce she’s experiencing is the one with reality. She really thinks she’s still hot, and that it’s a devastating put-down for her to be like, “Oh, they just want to sleep with me” or “Get your hands out of your pants when you talk to me.” She has no idea what she looks like to most people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Honestly, Alice does not have one admirable quality
She really doesn’t, does she? She’s not honest or kind; empathetic or generous; lacks integrity; is a bully and a Mean Girl; dehumanises and abuses others physically, mentally and emotionally; alienates her children from their own father; harrasses and doxes; steals and lies; is malicious and self-serving; never does unto others without a personal reason; is misogynistic, narcissistic and cruel; is appallingly lazy; has squandered IG money on shit she doesn’t need; has destroyed the mental health of both girls, IG and BW; doesn’t look after her dog or children; wallows in self-pity; is remorseless and relentless. Not one redeeming quality whatsoever.
-How are you, dear Tilly, and how is your grandmother? I’ve been praying for you through your recent bout of Covid, and wishing you all well xx
---
She’s literally showing her pale flabby arse on Twitter as if Ioan and Bianca give a flying fuck what she thinks. She didn’t think he was Quagmire or whatever shite she is saying when he was her whole content on her social media for years. Or when she sat on her pale flabby arse for years on his dime. Or when he paid for the ivf…
MonoTone should also stfu. He’s always looked 60.
---

Yeah… he’s what 36 here? Sit down 🤡
Her wedding photos really are something, aren’t they? The bride striding in like a grim Valkyrie, her eyes fixed on her prey at the altar: IG “pretending” that he needed to be saved from her (if only he had known - but we can’t blame the victims of narcissists, who are blinded by the narc until it is too late); her brothers, sombre-faced and looking like cut-price Krays; Ma Gruffudd’s unhappiness as Malice sucks down a cocktail, fag (‘cigarette’ in UK English) in hand… what could possibly have gone wrong?
It wasn’t the placing of Ella in a $50,000 p.a. school that he couldn’t afford that shocked me the most; it was that she continued to steal from him for months after he told her he could no longer pay Gloria. Financial abuse is very real, and is an exceptional coercive-control mechanism (my ex-husband used to confiscate all my wages so I was wholly reliant on him and couldn’t afford to escape). Malice has systematically bankrupted IG. And the IVF that cost $80,000? Is she grateful for her youngest child’s precious existence? She certainly alludes to Elsie being unintelligent enough. I really do believe that she is trying to bleed him dry so that he can no longer afford to fight her through the legal system. She will never stop seeking revenge for the fact that not only was he the one who left, he found love again before she did.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice asserting that anyone wants to sleep with her given the circumstances is amazing.

Also, Elvis lives.

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
yeah she is definitely not hiding that she means Bianca, the red carpet one gives it away
Screenshot_20230214-231305_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230214-231532_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230214-231601_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230214-231624_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230214-232419_Twitter.jpg

methinks somebody, that has totally moved on, is very anxious about a certain couple spending a lovely valetines day together (imagine Bianca posts something hehe)

• Angry
  • Sick

ButterTart

VIP Member
I can't even imagine an adult sending a paparazzi video to a child. No one here would do such a thing. No one would be that depraved to send something to a child.

She's playing yet another game that proves that her SM use causes more instability and affects the girls.

This seems like the projection of someone who did something very wrong and got caught.

My opinion.
Yup. This is from the same person who proudly showed her youngest child a newspaper story to tell her about the divorce. I’m certain if the girls saw the video, Alice provided it. If not, they follow her, and it’s yet another example of how her social media use is toxic. I also think Ella was very aware of the videotaping as it was happening.

• Sad

Jemadah

VIP Member
Even if they don't end up being a forever couple, I do hope that they have been what each other needs for the time they are together. Both of them have been through incredibly difficult life circumstances these past few years, and having someone kind and supportive in your life can make all the difference.
I'm very belatedly catching up but I cannot like this post enough. From the very beginning we've had endless people on here - both flying monkeys and legitimate members - flapping their gums about how it'll never last. To which I would always reply "who cares?" The fact he's had someone fighting his corner in the depths of probable despair and depression due to everything Malice has done means it's been worth it, even if it's not forever. Misery needs company. Tough mental health times need support. The fact that B is a hottie with a positive attitude which winds Malice up even more is even better.

• Heart