Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #162 Comments are not made under oath, and bear no resemblance to the truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right who the F just called us bitches? Some uninformed low life no doubt. Don't they know we're called turds ffs .
They are lucky that I'm in a DGAF mode, or I'd tear them a new one, but I'll rise above it, best reply is no reply an all that!

@Whodofthunk I'm really sorry to hear that they haven't come back yet, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. If I lived close to you (don't even know if you're in the UK) I'd come and help you look, because I can only imagine how upset you are

Reactions: 15
I live happily in the knowledge I do not engage or enable a documented domestic abuser. God speed, fans.
My kids call me Mama-Cuddles. Be a mother…

Reactions: 45
So given the ABSOLUTE GENIUS thread titles, what’s the actual limit?

would a combined version fit?

Reactions: 7
something was filed today by Alice's team seemingly (no docs or details available...yet), what could she even file if she is so determined to keep her 5th amendment rights? LOL

Edit: proof of service now available @ButterTart

Sometimes celebs just comment on other celebs because the publicity is just right for them. At the time it was because it was a relatively big topic and it was also pretty pro-Alice. Now you don't get much publicity out of this and you don't look particulary good given what is now known about Alice either. it's actually pretty embarrassing to admit that you were wrong for people like this, so it's sometimes better to just not say anything and just continue to "support" them silently.

(I'm not saying that this applies to her, but seemingly she was bragging about how she was involved in dragging Ioan back home after he tried to leave Alice the first time around Xmas, even if she still supports Alice it could feel a bit awkward now)

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
If only there was an equivalency for spending money on court documents. Like donating money to a rich lady to buy makeup on eBay. If only. If only.

Come back and call us bitches when we have bought £5k worth of court documents . Won’t be long and at least we will bitches with facts not cunts with lies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 51
Yeah. I didn’t donate to a gofundacuntsebaypurchases but here we are.

Reactions: 43
They served Ioan with the two minute orders that were filed yesterday. Nothing new.

Reactions: 18
Alice MUST get some sleep… somewhere along the line she’s dreamt she can fit into her size 30s!!!

Reactions: 13
lmao this caption is brutal

But recording Alice is "stalking", "obsessed", "creepy". imagine thinking screenshoting comments of random users creates a great case for you

Alice MUST get some sleep… somewhere along the line she’s dreamt she can fit into her size 30s!!!
I though she meant 30s, so something between 30-38 (but she wont tell, so it's probably the higher end lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She’s literally showing her pale flabby arse on Twitter
---
Where is that photo? I don't have it in my collection yet and a collection ain't a collection if it's not complete!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.