Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #162 Comments are not made under oath, and bear no resemblance to the truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sigh. i wish they'd stop. you just know she will throw her big victim act later based on this. people have tried for 2 years to explain her why her behavior is so damaging, she just isnt going to change this ever
I agree. No point engaging with her or her morons. They just want to drag you down to their level and/or try and glean enough information to dox (probably incorrectly)

As they say, never argue with stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just went back cos I only saw the first comment made 😂🤣. They did not miss at all. But yeah agree with Welp, they should stop
---
Low rent trashy beggar
i know they shouldn’t interact with Alice but I can not deny I enjoyed reading it.
The reason R2D2 replied is in exasperation, I suspect, as Alice and Tony were needling her. She hadn't replied to several efforts to engage with them. Normally Alice blocks any detractors immediately but she actually admitted she hadn't done that yet. I think she might have thought it was someone connected to Ioan somehow. Expect a melt down from the usual crowd tonight as R23D nailed them!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Well i think Alice has finally pushed R2 enough to bite back. Now i know they really shouldn't fall for it, its what Alibob wants and i know that she'll be like a giddy 12yr old now someone's engaged in her little pity party but i have to say i want to do bumpies with R2. They are chomping on Alice and spitting her out and i'm here for it.

And they're more articulate than me cos mine would be one sentence.....Alice is a Cunty McCuntface, pass it on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well i think Alice has finally pushed R2 enough to bite back. Now i know they really shouldn't fall for it, its what Alibob wants and i know that she'll be like a giddy 12yr old now someone's engaged in her little pity party but i have to say i want to do bumpies with R2. They are chomping on Alice and spitting her out and i'm here for it.

And they're more articulate than me cos mine would be one sentence.....Alice is a Cunty McCuntface, pass it on

Please share the screenshots :) There are many of us who are not on Twitter.

Reactions: 12
wasn’t sure if I should post it. Was waiting for Alice to reply to it tbh.
View attachment 1963498View attachment 1963499View attachment 1963500View attachment 1963502
I'm not sure Alice will bite back on this. I am sure she is seething but unlike how some of the interactions with accounts biting back at her descend into misinformation and silliness, these are some hard cogent truths. I'm sure there will be more personal attacks but she may block to keep this rationalism from being amplified.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Alice is a Cunty McCuntface is extremely articulate Imo. It pretty much sums her up. 😂
---
wasn’t sure if I should post it. Was waiting for Alice to reply to it tbh.
View attachment 1963498View attachment 1963499View attachment 1963500View attachment 1963502
Okaaaayyy....

Sorry @AstaLaVistaMista I replied too soon. That is an impressive comeback from RPO. Talk about a figurative punch to the gut.

I have to admit now I really want to see Alice try and pick herself up from this and reply.
---
We just watched Jabba the bleep get destroyed by a droid. Best Star Wars sequel yet.
We just watched Jabba the bleep get destroyed by a droid. Best Star Wars sequel yet.

Brilliant! This comment finished me. Can we work this into the next thread title please?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Alice doesn’t seem to grasp the fact that she can never move the kids from LA.
Maybe she is just trying to bait Ioan

F7DE9BA3-A3AD-4CA9-A555-3E1FFF5EB379.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
All those choices of where to live. Of course she’s not moving anywhere really she’s too lazy to even pack let alone start over in life.

And yes Alice yes!! people can be slobs anywhere at all. 👏🏼 👏🏼 There was never any need to do it in WH. It doesn’t matter where you live when you spend your days on Twitter.
---
Now I’m wondering if the girls are as isolated and alone as she is. So it doesn’t matter where they live? 😞
---
Her Twitter tantrums remind me of a cockroach I once saw that was stuck on its back. It didn’t half kick and fuss. It even managed to move around and bump into things- All the while being completely on its back. It tired itself out eventually.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
That Nars foundation is lovely, and a great price. BUT it was discontinued ages ago, possibly even pre covid? So it’s years old. And Siberia and Deauville are not what I’d call close in terms of shade!
YES. I love my makeup and skin care products, and undoubtedly buy and spend more than I should. But I only ordered at a great price from eBay once - it was a product ive used for years, and the packaging immediately let me know it was OLD. One can only assume (or hope) that she’s getting ready for her close-up, when the real truth, and all of the supporting evidence, will be revealed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.