Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #162 Comments are not made under oath, and bear no resemblance to the truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. They are gone still. They were always in my house or laying around my porch. I just can't figure out what could have happened to them.💔
---

I've had one 10 years and one 17. I can't say I've ever seen them jump over my chain link fence to go to anybody else's yard. I did ask a couple of the neighbors close by if they might have seen them but they were always just here so it doesn't make any sense. They were never any more than a couple hours outside to lay on the porch.
I am so, so sorry. If you can please don't give up hope. My mum's cat was catnapped by neighbours relatives one Christmas, though we could never prove it, and we thought she was lost to us forever. Then about 6 months later I came home one day to find her sitting on the front veranda waiting to be let in. She was in a pretty rough condition, skinny, her paws all roughed up, and obviously had had to travel a long way to get back to us. I'm sure your precious cats are doing everything they can to get back to you, their beloved mum. Sending all 3 of you lots of love, hope and prayers that they will be safely home and cuddling with you ASAP. ❤ ❤ ❤
---
Oh I doubt she gets sent make up all the time. If you work in the business and produce lots of SM content you will, like make up artists with tit load of followers. But many high end brands don't even send stuff to those with a million followers.
I doubt if she's gotten sent any makeup from high end brands for a very long time. What brand would want their products associated with her? Not to be mean but she's not been looking like your average makeup model, even for older women, for a long, long time.
---
Why on earth is she buying make up and beauty products on eBay?
Some Ebay sellers are great. I get all my Korean skincare products from Ebay Korean sellers - it's well priced, coming from Korea means it's also not tested on animals, and when I buy from a new seller I get lots of freebies. The best thing is they sell samples - great for testing out new products but even better for getting as much or even more of the full size product for half the price.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I said from day one Alice will take a plea deal as it keeps her a victim. She says she had to take a deal. Looking at her tweets I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the angle she is going to take.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Alice is so desperate to fight against one random user
2023_02_15_22_03_12_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_gc0123456_R2D2_Not_yet_It_must_have_important_st.png

I said from day one Alice will take a plea deal as it keeps her a victim. She says she had to take a deal. Looking at her tweets I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the angle she is going to take.
I took it more as her definitely not going for it tbh, even if I get your point, but there is no pay-off for her no matter how you look at this. She would play herself as much as a victim no matter the outcome. And she needs to be declared innocent to get good chances for custody so a plea deal surely has to be out of question for her.
2023_02_15_21_58_40_.png

Reactions: 8
I was looking through Tony's timeline and saw a photo of Alice and the kids taken when they were at Soho House. I didn't repost it here as Elsie takes up most of picture. I noticed it on the previous photo but the image makes it clear that Elsie has thinning hair at the forehead. As far as I know she is not ill, so what is causing this? I know that Alice has hair issues probably due to several things, over bleaching alcohol consumption , and drug abuse. However, for a young child who is not even 10 yet, I think this quite worrying
She could have lost hair from stress. I know that at particularly hard times in my life, I’ve shed about half my hair. Fortunately, it has always grown back.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
They have not been particularly smart with any of their financial decisions.
Yes but I notice IG's finances only became a problem after he got with Alice. On his own, he is not extravagant but AE was used to the millionaire lifestyle with OP and was not prepared to give that up. He went along with her demands to keep the peace. We saw that before they were even married when he killed his website, just to please her. She always wore the trousers in that relationship.

ETA the house was a good investment but they frittered away money instead of paying off the mortgage.
---
And she back to goading BW again... :mad:

AE: Hey R2, what's up? Did you have to go for a polish or something? I hope not because I wanted to ask you if you could walk my dog while you're walking yours today. You could always pop into the WeHo Sherrif's department along the way to see how the investigation is coming along?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She already replied to this tweet yesterday, god she is so desperate to fight, just to then claim victimhood
2023_02_15_22_38_50_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_Rp2Dq_Kaemt48Turtel_doodledreams1_OMyGodImBackA.png

Alice is basically this meme
Bike-Fall.jpg

one wonders why she would talk with Ella about juries
2023_02_15_22_32_56_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_SallyBe07266753_MLMPrivate_Sian1972Sian_So_weird.png

2023_02_15_22_35_01_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_Sian1972Sian_TonyEva92385840_Rp2Dq_Kaemt48Turte.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She’s literally showing her pale flabby arse on Twitter as if Ioan and Bianca give a flying duck what she thinks. She didn’t think he was Quagmire or whatever shite she is saying when he was her whole content on her social media for years. Or when she sat on her pale flabby arse for years on his dime. Or when he paid for the ivf…
MonoTone should also stfu. He’s always looked 60.
---

Yeah… he’s what 36 here? Sit down 🤡
Looks like a receding hairline to me 👀… both Tone & Alice!!! 😜
---
I notice Tone has a pointy chin. Well 2 of them at only 38. Must be a family trait. :ROFLMAO:
Pointy nose, pointy chin, puny lips & hair that looks as fine as Alice’s … & RECEDING!!!

Shut your mouth Alice… we always have receipts!!! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Tone: Totes get it!

Said no man from Bristol ever!!!

Tone: Night Doodle Woodle and your Poodle, C3PO, R2D2, other such bots, haters and trolls! I wish you all the best in your lives, really I do! Never dyed my hair or beard or receded. Never "Pickled my kidneys"! You should be careful what you post sometimes! lol Night to all I love!!!!x

Obsessed with the same tit as his sis lol, wonder why?? Answer: Tone = Alice. And Tone has receded - just look at the wedding pic ffs.

Tone: Yes, the STYLE!!!! Gives it away. Everyone has a STYLE when they write. However hard they try to hide it!

Exactly "Tone". Example: you like caps just like your sis lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Alice is so desperate to fight against one random user
View attachment 1962891

I took it more as her definitely not going for it tbh, even if I get your point, but there is no pay-off for her no matter how you look at this. She would play herself as much as a victim no matter the outcome. And she needs to be declared innocent to get good chances for custody so a plea deal surely has to be out of question for her.
View attachment 1962889
I just don’t think her public defender can get her to be innocent and they would all know that. To be found guilty in court by a judge is much worse than pleading guilty via a deal (cos she had to and the system is corrupt)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She already replied to this tweet yesterday, god she is so desperate to fight, just to then claim victimhood
View attachment 1963019
Alice is basically this meme
View attachment 1963027
one wonders why she would talk with Ella about juries
View attachment 1963024
View attachment 1963025
Has she seriously got another dog?? bleeping witch can't even be bothered to take care of Emma. (I thought it was Tone who was getting the new dog?) Hopefully the silver lining will be that Emma has some canine company that might help her stress less, although God help Snuffles going into MAlice's household. This new dog feels like such a bleeping bribe or reward for bad behaviour. :mad:

Reactions: 2
Has she seriously got another dog?? bleeping witch can't even be bothered to take care of Emma. (I thought it was Tone who was getting the new dog?) Hopefully the silver lining will be that Emma has some canine company that might help her stress less, although God help Snuffles going into MAlice's household. This new dog feels like such a bleeping bribe or reward for bad behaviour. :mad:
That was her childhood dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve never seen Alice act that I know of. But I have seen stills of her on here. It is remarkable that she is usually given a make under and has a far more natural look. Her skin tone is warmed up and natural shades are used for lips and eyes. It made her less brassy and glam.

It’s surprising that she has never emulated those looks off set. Because she has a very dated look with the red lips and porcelain skin. Also her makeup is too heavy for her age. A lighter tinted moisturiser is needed.

Reactions: 10
So it would be very doable for her as none of this (bar the kids, but that wouldnt be an issue with 50/50 custody) applies to her. Also it would be entirely doable for her kids.
2023-02-15 22_49_31-(3) Alice Evans on Twitter_ _Hogwash. Try having kids who wake up in the n...png

You know, Alice, with insomnia it's a bit like with narc abuse, it gets passed down in families....almost every teenager is a "insomanic", because every teenager wants to stay up late (I did too), but decent parents do something about it
2023_02_15_23_09_56_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_ChrisFinlan_nytimes_Right_I_ve_been_told_this_SO.png

Right, this is also what I immediately thought, the article even points out that it may not be easy, but Alice and reading comprehension....
2023_02_15_22_59_35_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_sexandtheswiss_nytimes_LOVE_this_The_list_of_id.png

I just don’t think her public defender can get her to be innocent and they would all know that. To be found guilty in court by a judge is much worse than pleading guilty via a deal (cos she had to and the system is corrupt)
I'm aware but Alice does not care about this, she has a criminal record either way, and heavy restrictions with custody. If you at least try you can always come across a dodgy judge that declares you innocent, so I would be shocked if she wouldnt try (plus it helps dragging on the trial)

she means her childhood dog I think, its name was Snuff or something

Reactions: 12
So she's had a hearing today on the divorce and court next week for breaking the DVRO and is complaining about judges and juries. She couldn't be any more transparent if she tried!

Reactions: 21
Yes but I notice IG's finances only became a problem after he got with Alice. On his own, he is not extravagant but AE was used to the millionaire lifestyle with OP and was not prepared to give that up. He went along with her demands to keep the peace. We saw that before they were even married when he killed his website, just to please her. She always wore the trousers in that relationship.

ETA the house was a good investment but they frittered away money instead of paying off the mortgage.
---
And she back to goading BW again... :mad:

AE: Hey R2, what's up? Did you have to go for a polish or something? I hope not because I wanted to ask you if you could walk my dog while you're walking yours today. You could always pop into the WeHo Sherrif's department along the way to see how the investigation is coming along?
She desperately wants these accounts to be Bianca so that she can release her venom & hatred towards her. It’s pathological!! She believes everyone else behaves the way she does.

Alice, for the last time, Ioan & Bianca have completely blocked you out of their lives, except for communication regarding the girls & that is via a third party. They are not, never have been, nor ever will be, engaging with you on social media! They have better things to do with their time.

Reactions: 29
Sometimes I feel like Bianca needs to get herself a bodyguard when you see how much hate a psychopath has for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.