Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #161 No surprise Alice is appearing at something with the word con in the title

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations and many thanks to @ButterTart for the new thread title! 🌹
(title suggestion: "No surprise Alice is appearing at something with the word con in the title.")

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)
Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

When posting 10+ images, please put behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.
Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread to make it fair for all.

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...-isnt-a-wimp-hes-a-fricking-super-hero.37065/
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty: 🌹
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls: 🌹

1656777334565.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
StoneMountain-love, is the thread title supposed to be cut off? I think we ran out of characters? Or I’m missing a joke? Haha. 💚

Reactions: 3
Just looking at IMDB reviews of The Reunion. They seem particularly harsh (I personally enjoyed it despite the over-arty cinematography and some strange casting decisions) but seems like they are particularly harsh with 1/2/3 out of 10.
The attached is an odd one and got me thinking.
Flying monkeys at work I wonder continuing to mess with him 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Just looking at IMDB reviews of The Reunion. They seem particularly harsh (I personally enjoyed it despite the over-arty cinematography and some strange casting decisions) but seems like they are particularly harsh with 1/2/3 out of 10.
this sounds like a pretty standard IMDB user review to me 🤣

the show really didnt got anywhere good reviews from what I can see, so unless somebody tries to drag Ioan for being an adulterer and that's why it was unwatchable I wouldn't read anything into it 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Mess with him? Or show themselves up? Who cries at a disappointing TV show? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really hope she will face face the consequences of her actions in the end. I have a master's degree in law (Europe), had lectures and exames which included USA law, thought it was pretty brutal back then and now I'm so dissapointed she is bleeping being able to book some vampire diaries shitshow. Pardon my french english.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Honestly I hate AE, I hate what she is doing to her two daughter's she has no idea how lucky she is to have the fortune of two beautiful healthy girls. She is causing them such unbelievable trauma that will cause them future harm.

Others in this thread have mentioned turning to substance abuse and I've been there myself due to unresolved trauma back in my younger year's. I can honestly say therapy was a massive gift to me and she is doing a massive disservice by not allowing the girls to attend.

She should be careful with her actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Mess with him? Or show themselves up? Who cries at a disappointing TV show? 😂
Who takes 3 days off work to watch a show. I spent 20 min and stopped as it wasn’t for me. No harm done. Ffs talk about drama.
---

I really hope she will face face the consequences of her actions in the end. I have a master's degree in law (Europe), had lectures and exames which included USA law, thought it was pretty brutal back then and now I'm so dissapointed she is bleeping being able to book some vampire diaries shitshow. Pardon my french english.
I’m kind of surprised they want her there. Imagine if the man she had an affair with was there. I’m all for her working tbh, but I can’t see her going.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

They took three days off their job?

Are they actually well?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Who takes 3 days off work to watch a show. I spent 20 min and stopped as it wasn’t for me. No harm done. Ffs talk about drama.
---

I’m kind of surprised they want her there. Imagine if the man she had an affair with was there. I’m all for her working tbh, but I can’t see her going.
it's a pretty new convention that is only about Vampire Diaries, they'd take anyone they can find from that show

Reactions: 20
I hope she doesn’t venture to comic con in uk, I’ve tickets to go with type of my kids. Talk about spoiling the day 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now, I happen to have 24 March off. It's entirely pure coincidence that John Wick 4 opens in cinemas then. Just happened that way. I swear.

Keanu is mine, aaaaaaaalll mine!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I absolutely loved it!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.